Claims to Fame
Glen is known for starting large, ambitious timeline projects, often joint projects with others, and driving them forward to a conclusion. Often innocent bystanders are roped in to help. He is also one of the most avid players of Mosaic Earth.
For several years, he was a moderator (together with Max Sinister) in almost every subforum of Shared Worlds, and was a moderator of the reworked, post-2016 version of Shared Worlds as well, for a while. Some time in 2016 and 2017, he gave up his moderator privileges, since he wasn't visiting the board or moderating that much in recent years (since around 2014 or 2015), due to personal busyness and busyness at work.
He has a little daughter named Sarah who starts to get into AH. (See "Sarah says" thread.)
- XXth Century (a joint project with others)
- Weimar World : The Weimar Republic Survives (a joint project with others)
- He came up with idea of Preserver Timelines.
b.) Shared Worlds
- Contributions to many Mosaic Earth projects.
- Also started “Sweet Dreams - 1983 USA in 1783” in the ASB forums. A well-done TL which can be accessed here: Sweet Dreams
His timelines and Mosaic Earth nations are often associated with optimistic, progressive or utopian ideas.
- NO CLAIMING!! WE HAVEN'T STARTED YET!! (In Shared Worlds.)
In AH.com Fiction
In AH.com The Series, Glen has yet to feature, except in a very small cameo appearance. Conspiracy theorists find this suspicious.
In the episode THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN, he was given a more major role as the High Lord of Terror, most senior political leader of the Administratum of Ban. However, he was almost immediately killed by the ASBs when he tried to back out of their scheme.
He also has a brief appearance in Doctor What's Snake Oil.