Good, but with what I have planned, Boomerang may become a "CN2" or a "Warner Bros.-ified" equivalent of the Nicktoons Network of the mid 2000's in 2005 or 2006......

But I'll see about that......
That could work CN1 has stuff like Ed, Edd, n Eddy, Dragon Ball Z, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force, while CN2 airs The Moxy Show, ToonHeads, and the best of TimeWarner's classic library. Basically, the first Cartoon Network has the new hotness and the brightest new stars, while the second channel is five years behind its predecessor.
Most likely, it's not even gonna be 100% Toonami, but rather more like CNX.........
Given how much Toonami had going for it, that's not a bad idea.
Read this:

THE ENTIRE ARTICLE!
I did, and I can see why HBO is more popular.
Right. However, Toon Disney as it currently is ain't long for this world...
Okay.

That could work CN1 has stuff like Ed, Edd, n Eddy, Dragon Ball Z, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force, while CN2 airs The Moxy Show, ToonHeads, and the best of TimeWarner's classic library. Basically, the first Cartoon Network has the new hotness and the brightest new stars, while the second channel is five years behind its predecessor.
Yeah, but CN2 will have exclusive premiere programming.

At first, it might just be some CN1 failures, but CN2 eventually gets it's own stuff and finds it's own footing and identity.
Given how much Toonami had going for it, that's not a bad idea.
Right.
I did, and I can see why HBO is more popular.
Why is that? I thought Encore would be considering Encore DOES have the advantage of being in digital cable packages as opposed to having to pay a separate fee....
Ok.

Yeah, but CN2 will have exclusive premiere programming.

At first, it might just be some CN1 failures, but CN2 eventually gets it's own stuff and finds it's own footing and identity.
Okay, I want to see more of what entails from this.
Why is that? I thought Encore would be considering Encore DOES have the advantage of being in digital cable packages as opposed to having to pay a separate fee....
Well, if you want Encore to be more popular, I won't stop you from doing that.

Deleted member 143718

Greetings.

Welcome to my first timeline of two-thousand and twenty-three......

The theme and focus of this TL should be obvious given the title and tags.

Now, without further ado. I introduce you to my newest TL:

WELCOME TO THE FOXBOX!
View attachment 799691

So, how about we get started on this adventure?

@TheFaultsofAlts, @Tacomaster, @Nivek, @kirbopher15, @ExowareMasses, @UNIVERSAL.EXE, @Lumi_rimu(AltHist)?
Awesome! Mind if I get in on this (when it comes up) and provide some pop culture changes with it?

I don't think Saban would really care enough as he also wanted out of the deal as well, or maybe he didn't and he had to sell out against his will............

I dunno...
The Evidence show Saban Wanted out and he pushed it but he regretted he gift-wrapped the PR to Disney very easily, Even if OTL Disney loss interest in said toy.

The "dot.com" bubble burst occurs, leaving many websites to fall and die.

AOL-TimeWarner merger called off due to falling stock for AOL amidst the dot.com bubble burst.

Microsoft announces plans to enter gaming market with a new console set to release in 2001.

Gundam Wing becomes a huge hit for the Cartoon Network's popular afterschool action/anime block Toonami.

Fox Cable Networks talking to cable/satellite operators about the possiblity of a new channel launching in 2002.

Amidst the calloff of the proposed AOL-TimeWarner merger, Time Warner is rumored to eye various companies, networks and studios for potential acquisition targets.

Turner Broadcasting announces a new plan to launch and revamp several networks over the next few years.

RUMOR: The WB eyed as potential money-cutting measure considering the network hasn't bought in a legitimate profit.

RUMOR: Sega Dreamcast to be discontinued as Sega signs new exclusivity deal with Microsoft.

RUMOR: Universal Cartoon Studios and DreamWorks Television Animation negotiating with NBC for new lineup slated for a Fall 2002 launch.

RUMOR: Numerous Playstation-based film/television adaptations being considered by Sony.

RUMOR: New gaming television network being developed by Comcast.

RUMOR: Nicktoons studio facing potential shutdown and numerous Nicktoons facing potential cancelation.

RUMOR: Saban considering buying Fox's stake in Fox Family Worldwide

New indie games and anime distributor companies founded.

Next Updates:

Saturday Morning Lineup for Fall 2000
The Beginning......
What's Up with the Kid-Vid: 2000 Edition
Playstation 2+ a little rumor...........
2001 News
You should notice some edits and new stuff added,

PlayStation 2/Is Sony expanding the PlayStation into the big(and small) screens?
In 2000, Sony released the successor to the popular PlayStation 1...................

It would become the greatest console of the early 2000s........

It would become the best-selling console of ALL TIME............................

It would make DVDs into the home media format we all know and love today.................

It would cause a revolution....................

It..........

Is...............

The.....................

PLAYSTATION 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1675021847075.png

Used Sony PlayStation 2 PS2 Game Console System - Walmart.com

Released in Japan on March 4th, 2000, North America on October 26th, 200, Europe on November 24th, 2000 and in Australia on November 30th, 2000, the PlayStation 2, or PS2, was one of the most successful consoles of it's time, selling 155 million units worldwide in the 13 amazing years that it's been produced and supported, finally being discontinued in 2013.

The PS2's launch lineup consists of the following according to IGN.com
  • Armored Core 2 (Agetec, Action)​
  • DOA2: Hardcore (Tecmo, Fighting)​
  • Dynasty Warriors 2 (Koei, Action)​
  • ESPN International Track and Field (Konami, Sports)​
  • ESPN X-Games Snowboarding (Konami, Sports)​
  • Eternal Ring (Agetec, RPG)​
  • Evergrace (Agetec, RPG)​
  • FantaVision (SCEI, Puzzle)​
  • Gun Griffon Blaze (Working Designs, Action)​
  • Kessen (EA, Adventure)​
  • Madden NFL 2001 (EA, Sports)​
  • Midnight Club (Rockstar, Racing)​
  • Moto GP (Namco, Racing)​
  • NHL 2001 (EA, Sports)​
  • Orphen (Activision, RPG)​
  • Q-Ball Billiards Master (Take-Two Interactive, Simulation)​
  • Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2 (Midway, Sports)​
  • Ridge Racer V (Namco, Racing)​
  • Silent Scope (Konami, Shooter)​
  • Smuggler's Run (Rockstar, Racing-Adventure)​
  • SSX (EA, Sports)​
  • Street Fighter EX3 (Capcom, Fighting)​
  • Summoner (THQ, RPG)​
  • Swing Away (Paradise Golf in Japan) (EA, Sports)​
  • Tekken Tag Tournament (Namco, fighting)​
  • TimeSplitters (Eidos, First-Person Shooter)​
  • Unreal Tournament (Infogrames, First-Person Shooter)​
  • Wild Wild Racing (Interplay, Racing)​
  • X-Squad (EA, Action)​
And you can find some retrospectives here on this Gamerant article:

Regardless, despite the PS2's somewhat lackluster launch lineup, especially compared to the Gamecube and what will become the Microsoft-Sega X(S in South America, Asia and Oceania), the PS2 will eventually make up for it in a awesome way that would make the console a staple of many 2000's gamers' playtime and many late 90s/early-mid 2000s kids' childhoods!​

RUMOR: Sony considering adapting numerous Playstation games and properties into forms ranging from films, to television series, to animations.

COULD SONY BE ADAPTING PLAYSTATION PROPERTIES?

Unknown magazine, late 2000.

Yes, the rumor has reached us that Sony could be preparing to adapt numerous Playstation properties into various forms of media, such as television series, cartoons, anime, movies and comics/manga.

However, if they were, which properties would get the treatment, considering how Wild Arms and Arc the Lad already has an anime adaptation and PaRappa the Rapper will be getting one of his one next year? We're choosing our top 5 picks!

#1: Gran Turismo
Gran Turismo, the Playstation's main racing franchise, a fun game, just like the others. Me, I'd like to see this as either a live-action film trilogy or a anime adaptation that's like Initial D. It has the potential to be the "racing" equivalent to The Matrix.

#2: Twisted Metal
Twisted Metal just has this sort of vibe that would be perfect for a Saturday morning cartoon........Or we could give it a movie trilogy.....If done right, it has the potential to be awesome!

#3: Legend of Legaia
Sure, this RPG might not be popular, but it could make for a decent 13-episode anime.

#4: Ape Escape
Ape Escape is a fun game series that would be perfect material for a Saturday morning cartoon with it's wacky premise, relatively simple plot, fn comedy and action and appeal towards younger audiences.

#5: Colony Wars
While Colony Wars may not be one of the most mainstream games, with it's great premise and atmosphere, I actually want this to be a anime, and from it's atmosphere and stuff, it would be perfect for the Toonami block on Cartoon Network.

And those are our top five picks for games we think would make fun adaptations if this rumor is true.

In 2000, Sony released the successor to the popular PlayStation 1...................

It would become the greatest console of the early 2000s........

It would become the best-selling console of ALL TIME............................

It would make DVDs into the home media format we all know and love today.................

It would cause a revolution....................

It..........

Is...............

The.....................

PLAYSTATION 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 806245

Used Sony PlayStation 2 PS2 Game Console System - Walmart.com

Released in Japan on March 4th, 2000, North America on October 26th, 200, Europe on November 24th, 2000 and in Australia on November 30th, 2000, the PlayStation 2, or PS2, was one of the most successful consoles of it's time, selling 155 million units worldwide in the 13 amazing years that it's been produced and supported, finally being discontinued in 2013.

The PS2's launch lineup consists of the following according to IGN.com

And you can find some retrospectives here on this Gamerant article:

Regardless, despite the PS2's somewhat lackluster launch lineup, especially compared to the Gamecube and what will become the Microsoft-Sega X(S in South America, Asia and Oceania), the PS2 will eventually make up for it in a awesome way that would make the console a staple of many 2000's gamers' playtime and many late 90s/early-mid 2000s kids' childhoods!​

RUMOR: Sony considering adapting numerous Playstation games and properties into forms ranging from films, to television series, to animations.

COULD SONY BE ADAPTING PLAYSTATION PROPERTIES?

Unknown magazine, late 2000.

Yes, the rumor has reached us that Sony could be preparing to adapt numerous Playstation properties into various forms of media, such as television series, cartoons, anime, movies and comics/manga.

However, if they were, which properties would get the treatment, considering how Wild Arms and Arc the Lad already has an anime adaptation and PaRappa the Rapper will be getting one of his one next year? We're choosing our top 5 picks!

#1: Gran Turismo
Gran Turismo, the Playstation's main racing franchise, a fun game, just like the others. Me, I'd like to see this as either a live-action film trilogy or a anime adaptation that's like Initial D. It has the potential to be the "racing" equivalent to The Matrix.

#2: Twisted Metal
Twisted Metal just has this sort of vibe that would be perfect for a Saturday morning cartoon........Or we could give it a movie trilogy.....If done right, it has the potential to be awesome!

#3: Legend of Legaia
Sure, this RPG might not be popular, but it could make for a decent 13-episode anime.

#4: Ape Escape
Ape Escape is a fun game series that would be perfect material for a Saturday morning cartoon with it's wacky premise, relatively simple plot, fn comedy and action and appeal towards younger audiences.

#5: Colony Wars
While Colony Wars may not be one of the most mainstream games, with it's great premise and atmosphere, I actually want this to be a anime, and from it's atmosphere and stuff, it would be perfect for the Toonami block on Cartoon Network.

And those are our top five picks for games we think would make fun adaptations if this rumor is true.
How do you guys think of this?