May I ask what happened to Universal Kids Network when the Disney-Universal merger of 2004 went through? Do the remnants of the network become fused with Disney Channel?

IMPORTANT NOTICE!
Forget it.

The TL's over.

But the universe isn't..........

Soon, I'll be releasing a fanfiction that goes into detail about Nickelodeon's end....and what replaces it.

Afterwards, I will releases a brief post giving a brief explanation about the events after.

But other than that, it's done.

So it's over, but I have a final update and fanfic in the works.

Stay tuned....

Forget it.

The TL's over.

But the universe isn't..........

Soon, I'll be releasing a fanfiction that goes into detail about Nickelodeon's end....and what replaces it.

Afterwards, I will releases a brief post giving a brief explanation about the events after.

But other than that, it's done.

So it's over, but I have a final update and fanfic in the works.

Stay tuned....
Well it was fun while it lasted.

Well it was fun while it lasted.
Don't worry. I have lots of fun new TL ideas! Matter of fact, if you look at my signature, I even have a gaming-themed one over on Sufficient Velocity's site. Go check it out!

And soon, be on the look out for a new TL here on this site!

RIP NICK
NICKELODEON SHUT DOWN

April 1st, 2004 - CNN.com

Today, it was announced that due to the scandals of parent company Viacom and new revelations of various cases of abuse coming from many of their live-action shows, it was announced that all cable and satellite providers will discontinue carriage of Nickelodeon by 12AM Midnight EST tonight, already announcing their intentions to replace the channel with Sony's Animax channel. In response, Nickelodeon confirmed they will be shutting down for good tonight. Lucasfilm, who is already expanding their business, has already acquired DNA Entertainment, the studio behind The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, and has announced that the show will move to their upcoming Jetix network set to launch this Fall. DNA Entertainment will be absorbed into Lucasfilm's new animation department. Details of what happens to it's other shows (Aside from Invader Zim, which has already moved to Animax) are expected to come in the following days.

I figured I would have made a post here(as of the time of the writing, it's still April Fools Day).

But an REAL AND SERIOUS new update will be released within the next few days.

Closing on the twenty-fifth april first of its existence sounds like a proper way to end the Nickelodeon Story. Can someone please cook up a Nick Knacks quote of Greg finally concluding the by that point thirteen-year project of his.

This was a April Fools post......but I may or may not ACTUALLY use the idea of Nick shutting down on it's 25th birthday and use that to tie into the Splatexodus story.