I've been thinking, and since I can't get any ideas for how to go on with any of my other TLs or any new TLs, effective tomorrow, TL-2K23 is back in active production.

Stay tuned.
Umm what's left for this thread anyway? You basically turned it into a hatefic dedicated to killing nickelodeon and last time I checked you accomplished that, do what now?

Umm what's left for this thread anyway? You basically turned it into a hatefic dedicated to killing nickelodeon and last time I checked you accomplished that, do what now?
After clearing up what happens in the aftermath, we're gonna move on to bigger and better things. And who knows, Nickelodeon MIGHT get a second chance at life here.....

After clearing up what happens in the aftermath, we're gonna move on to bigger and better things. And who knows, Nickelodeon MIGHT get a second chance at life here.....
Really? Cause you pretty much torched the damn thing. With so many scandals and crap no bodies gonna touch that with a six foot cane

Really? Cause you pretty much torched the damn thing. With so many scandals and crap no bodies gonna touch that with a six foot cane
Damn..........the damage was that bad???

Well, I might rewrite the TL or just simply continue with Nick eventually getting revived at some point.