Well I tried to look for it with the search but I can't find it. Does the tl have to do with code lyoko? Cause the title makes me think the show's theme song, a world without danger.
That means it might not be available to the public yet. I'm sure Otaku's gonna post it soon, to answer the first part of your response.

It's Over
Here's one last guest post from yours truly, @THE KINGFISH

The Investigation of the Viacom Hijackings
Excerpt from Viacom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hijacking investigations and downfall

On March 31, 2003 - four weeks after the Viacom network hijackings - the Federal Bureau of Investigation named Viacom COO Les Moonves and television producer Dan Schneider as persons of interest in the ongoing investigations. The next day, the two men were seen trying to flee to Russia at Newark International Airport - and were arrested for holding invalid passports. This resulted in Moonves and Schneider being arrested for collusion and bribery in regards to the hijackings. Schneider also inadvertently confessed to colluding with Moonves in kidnapping a federal judge and kidnapping CBS News anchor Dan Rather. The fallout from the revelations lead to the two's resignations as they both went on trial in one of the highest-profile court trials in the United States - the Viacom trials.

During the investigations, Moonves and Schneider were found to have participated in numerous accounts of sexual assault - with Schneider in particular having discovered to have impregnated child actress Jamie Lynn Spears via rape. Moonves also was accused by his subordinate secretary Maya Hawkins of years of sexual assault and unwanted sexual contact. As a result, Les Moonves and Dan Schneider were found guilty on multiple charges relating to bribery, repeat FCC violations, and sexual assault - and were sentenced to 60 and 65 years in prison without the possibility of parole respectively. Additional charges relating to Moonves sabotaging the Disney-Universal merger caused Moonves’ sentence to be upgraded to 80 years in prison without the possibility of parole.

The hijackings themselves were found to be the work of several disgruntled Nickelodeon Animation Studio employees - who were responsible for creating much of the disturbing imagery during the hijackings. These most infamously included the fake SpongeBob SquarePants episode “The Bleaching Event”, in which a nuclear explosion in Bikini Bottom results in a murderous doomsday cult under the Krusty Krab. Many of the staff behind this and others were given lesser sentences, with most paroled within 20 years of the hijackings.

As a result of the collapse in both public relations and crashing market value, Viacom CEO Sumner Redstone announced his intention to break up Viacom on December 2, 2003. The split would involve the split of MTV Networks to several different companies. MTV, Comedy Central, and Nickelodeon would be sold to Time Warner. The rest of MTV Networks and CBS were sold to the Tracinda Corporation - the then-owners of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer - which itself would later be bought out by Comcast in 2011. The rest of Viacom - including Paramount Pictures - would be sold to Liberty Media. The split was approved by Viacom’s Board of Directors on December 24, 2003. This was then followed by approval from the United States Department of Justice two weeks later. Over the next two months, Viacom would be completely dismantled.

[1] Rest in piss

Under Time Warner’s ownership, much of the cable networks - new and old - were reorganized. The now tarnished Nickelodeon was rebranded to POGO as a general family-friendly network. MTV - also tarnished - was rebranded into an Adult Swim-esque network called FLUX that mixed music content with original scripted content. The unified cable division remained known as Turner Broadcasting System. Meanwhile, the unimpeded Disney-Universal merger was completed by 2004 - forming The Buena Vista Company as a unified holding company. Universal Parks and Resorts was sold to Time Warner to form Warner Bros Movie World USA, with much of the Universal attractions migrating to the Disney parks and WB-themed attractions replacing them.

An Epilogue
An Abridged Interview with Jamie Lynn Spears (2005)

INTERVIEWER:
So what was it like... being with Dan Schneider on set?

JAMIE LYNN SPEARS: *winces uncomfortably* *exhales deeply* He made me feel dirty..... He made me feel disgusting.

INTERVIEWER: And I've heard a lot of the rumors about how Dan would always be present during wardrobe fittings. Is that true?

JAMIE LYNN SPEARS: It's 100% True. 100%.

JAMIE LYNN SPEARS: Only a thin curtain was separating us, but you could tell that man was just gushing himself about what he would do to me. And all the outfits he would force me to wear included very short skirts one day, or biker shorts the other.

*pause for uncomfortable deep breath*

JAMIE LYNN SPEARS: One of those days, Dan came to work drunk - and I overheard something about him celebrating Nick giving him a whole host of new shows. And so he went into the dresser room, and he..... *voice breaks* and he...... *tears become visible* he got on top of me and...... and he yanked my clothes off and he fucking raped me.

*pauses again briefly*

JAMIE LYNN SPEARS: *slowly* I called out for help..... but there was no one to help me. Later I was simply told that the crew on set heard about the chaos regarding Nick's animators and much of them left the building while I was down. And it lasted a painful 5 minutes before he passed out on me. I had to get myself up and out of the building and back home. But that's when I knew the worst part..... that.... fucking bastard got me pregnant.

*pauses again briefly, recovers from tears with a somewhat angry expression*

JAMIE LYNN SPEARS: My career was basically over by that point. They wouldn't let me back at Nickelodeon Studios because they didn't want a pregnant girl to set an example for impressionable children. They forced me to sign a contract saying that I will never disclose what happened to me. But we all know how THAT turned out.

INTERVIEWER: Exactly. Today, history is repeating itself from the now-infamous Viacom scandals. A new wave of sexual harassment allegations has rocked Hollywood and has resulted in the expulsion of once prominent celebrities from healthy careers. Among them include the Weinstein Brothers - who were embroiled in a tidal wave of sexual misconduct allegations that resulted in the collapse of their Hollywood empire - with DreamWorks and Lionsgate scooping up their pieces. Jamie Lynn Spears - while no longer and actress - has now entered the world of activism, always fighting for the rights of young women away from exploitation.

JAMIE LYNN SPEARS: My latest book - Tears of a Lost Girl in Hollywood - is a set of memoirs based on my experience working at Nickelodeon and Hollywood in general. This book is a message out there to every aspiring female actor, every young woman, and every little girl - I stand with you.
*brief pause*

JAMIE LYNN SPEARS: This book is also a message to every top executive producer, every male artist, and every potential abuser - Nothing can stop what is coming.

The Media Conglomerates of TL-2K23 - as of January 1, 2005
(Credit to @OldNavy1988 for the format)
Parent CompanyPrimary LabelSecondary LabelArthouse/Indie or Genre LabelAnimationTelevisionVideo Games/
Comic Books
Broadcast NetworksCable NetworksMusic
The Buena Vista CompanyWalt Disney PicturesUniversal PicturesTouchstone PicturesWalt Disney Feature Animation
Walt Disney Television Animation
Universal Animation Studios
Walt Disney Television
Universal Television
Touchstone
Television
Buena Vista
Television
Disney Interactive
Universal Interactive
ABCDisney Channel
A&E
USA Network
Sci-Fi Channel
ABC Family
ESPN
The History Channel
Lifetime
Playhouse Disney
Toon Disney
Buena Vista Music Entertainment
Time WarnerWarner Bros. PicturesNew Line CinemaFLUX Studios
Castle Rock Entertainment
Warner Bros. Animation
Hanna-Barbera
Cartoon Network Studios
Williams Street
Warner Bros
Television
New Line
Television
Telepictures
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

DC Comics
The WBCNN
TBS
TNT
FLUX
POGO
Cartoon Network
Boomerang
TCM
HBO
Cinemax
Comedy Central
Warner Music Group

Sony Pictures Entertainment
(Sony)
Columbia PicturesTriStar PicturesSony Pictures ClassicsSony Pictures AnimationSony Pictures TelevisionAnimax
Game Show Network
SET
AXN
G4
Sony Music Entertainment
Sony Wonder
MGM HoldingsMetro-Goldwyn-MayerUnited ArtistsMGM AnimationMGM TelevisionMGM InteractiveCBSVH1
CMT
Spike
Showtime
Liberty MediaParamount PicturesParamount ClassicsParamount Animation
Starboard Entertainment
Paramount Television
Paramount Domestic Television
Paramount International Television
UPN Starz
MoviePlex
Encore
WAM!
Odyssey
Discovery Channel
TLC
HGTV
Food Network
Discovery Kids
News Corporation20th Century FoxFox Searchlight Pictures20th Century Fox Animation
Blue Sky Studios
Marvel Animation
20th Century Fox Television
20th Television
Fox Interactive

Marvel Comics
FOXFX
Fox Movie Channel
Fox Family Channel
Fox News
Fox Sports
DreamWorks SKGDreamWorks
Pictures
Miramax FilmsDreamWorks Animation
PDI/DreamWorks
DreamWorks
Television
DreamWorks InteractiveNBCDreamWorks Channel (formerly Universal Kids)
Bravo!
MSNBC
CNBC
DreamWorks Records
Lions Gate
Entertainment
Lionsgate FilmsDimension FilmsLion Cub ProductionsLionsgate TelevisionLionsgate GamesAMC
IFC
Sundance TV
The Summit
Company
Summit EntertainmentRevolution StudiosAWESOME!Mations
Studios (25%, distributor)
Summit TelevisionTHQThe Movie Channel

Stay tuned for new updates on my ongoing TL about an alternate Nirvana and Kurt Cobain - Man's Best Friend: An Alternate 1990s and Beyond

[1] P.S. I'm kinda surprised when everyone was complaining about Viacom copystrikes on YouTube back in the day, no one made V of Doom jokes​

Bloodsplat: It All Comes Crashing Down......
The day of the operation arrived, and the joint team of FBI and FCC agents assembled at a secure location near Viacom's headquarters. Agent Smith and Agent Johnson went through the final briefing, ensuring that all team members were aware of their roles and responsibilities.

Agent Smith: Alright, everyone, listen up. Today, we have a crucial mission ahead of us. Our objective is to gather evidence and apprehend the key suspects involved in Viacom's scandal. Remember, this operation requires precision and utmost professionalism. We will not compromise on our standards.

Agent Johnson: That's right. We've obtained a search warrant that covers all areas of Viacom's headquarters, including their server rooms, executive offices, and any other areas where evidence may be found. Our cybercrime experts will lead the way in extracting digital evidence, while our tactical units will secure the premises and ensure the safety of our team.

As the team moved towards Viacom's headquarters, they maintained radio silence, communicating only through secure channels. They approached the building discreetly, taking advantage of the media blackout to catch the suspects off-guard.

Agent Smith: Team Alpha, secure the main entrance. Team Bravo, cover the back exits. Team Charlie, proceed to the server rooms. Our cybercrime experts will guide you through the extraction process. Team Delta, you're with me. We'll head to the executive offices and secure any physical evidence.

The teams swiftly executed their assigned tasks, moving with precision and efficiency. The element of surprise worked in their favor, as Viacom's security personnel were caught off-guard and unable to mount a significant resistance.

Within minutes, the server rooms were secured, and the cybercrime experts began extracting critical digital evidence that would link the suspects to the hacking incidents. Meanwhile, Agent Smith and Team Delta meticulously searched the executive offices, seizing documents, hard drives, and any other physical evidence that could strengthen their case.

As the operation progressed, the joint team made several arrests, ensuring that the key suspects were in custody and unable to escape justice. While some suspects initially resisted, the overwhelming show of force and the law enforcement agencies' tactical expertise subdued any attempts at resistance.

Agent Johnson: Excellent work, everyone. We've secured the premises, gathered crucial evidence, and apprehended the key suspects. Now, let's move swiftly to complete the post-operation procedures and ensure that all evidence is properly documented and stored.

The team continued their meticulous work, taking inventory of the evidence, conducting interviews, and ensuring the suspects' rights were protected throughout the process. The joint effort between the FBI and FCC proved to be a successful collaboration, resulting in a major blow to Viacom's scandalous activities.

News of the FBI and FCC's successful operation against Viacom's scandal spread quickly, grabbing national and international attention. The media covered the story extensively, highlighting the joint effort between the law enforcement agencies and the significance of the arrests made.

In the days following the operation, the evidence collected was carefully analyzed by forensic experts. The digital evidence provided crucial insights into the extent of Viacom's illicit activities, revealing the full scope of their involvement in the scandal. The findings would be integral to building a strong case against the suspects.

As the investigation progressed, additional suspects were identified and apprehended based on the evidence obtained during the operation. The collaboration between the FBI and FCC continued, with both agencies working tirelessly to ensure that justice was served.

Simultaneously, the legal proceedings began. The evidence collected during the operation formed the backbone of the prosecution's case, allowing them to build a compelling narrative of the suspects' involvement in Viacom's scandal. Expert witnesses were brought in to testify, further bolstering the prosecution's arguments.

The trial garnered significant public attention, with media outlets closely following the proceedings. The scandal had far-reaching implications, and the public eagerly awaited the outcomes and the potential impact on the entertainment industry as a whole.

After weeks of legal proceedings, the jury reached their verdict. The key suspects involved in Viacom's scandal were found guilty on multiple counts, including hacking, corporate espionage, and conspiracy. The severity of their crimes warranted substantial prison sentences, serving as a strong deterrent to others who might consider engaging in similar activities.

The successful operation and subsequent trial sent shockwaves throughout the entertainment industry. Viacom, as a company, faced severe consequences, including substantial fines and reputational damage. The scandal prompted a reevaluation of cybersecurity practices within the industry, leading to increased investments in protective measures to prevent future breaches.

The FBI and FCC were commended for their collaborative efforts in dismantling the scandal and bringing the perpetrators to justice. Their dedication, professionalism, and expertise showcased the strength of law enforcement agencies in tackling complex cybercrimes.

Overall, y'all just got 2 updates! Thank you guys for sticking with me and stuff. The TL will actually continue, but more as just telling what happens depending on topic.

There'll be another new TL coming on Christmas.

By the way, I had gotten a notification that I was mentioned and I saw it on the credit for the formatting of the conglomerate chart.

Thanks guys.

Yeesh, that sucks for dan. Mostly cause shows like drake and Josh, iCarly, victorious, Henry danger, game shakers and all his other shows have been butterflied away.