Maybe later. But I have one. Saban buys out Fox's stake in FKW and joins TimeWarner to work on a earlier version on Pogo.
We're already in 2003. Fox Kids/Family is still on the air. What has happened is that while Fox brought Power Rangers outright, Saban has agreed to part ways with Fox. Right now, they're still airing Digimon, Ultimate Muscle and Transformers on Fox Kids, but newer Saban shows are instead airing on the new Jetix channel as well as the Disney Channel's Jetix block. Two notable shows that Saban had put on Jetix is Masked Rider: The New Hero, an American adaptation of Kamen Rider Kuuga. The show is set to premiere this Fall as a part of Jetix's expansion to weeknights. The OTHER notable show, on the other hand, you'll have to find out what it is in a future update. So basically, Saban and Disney has a partnership with each other now. TimeWarner will launch the Kids' WB channel to replace Nickelodeon next year, meanwhile, expect a Kids' WB on Nickelodeon block to launch featuring their shows and for the Nick edited versions of the Spielberg shows to be replaced with their originals.

Bonus: WB Games (TK-2K23 version/What If Nintendo brought Rare Software?)
Untitled6214-20221001014118-1-1-1-1 (1) (4).png

To end the year off on a bang, as well as to celebrate the first anniversary of the TL, I'm thinking of doing a guest post/idea pitch contest for the TL, as well as A Animated Odyssey and another new TL..

What are your thoughts?

To end the year off on a bang, as well as to celebrate the first anniversary of the TL, I'm thinking of doing a guest post/idea pitch contest for the TL, as well as A Animated Odyssey and another new TL..

What are your thoughts?
That sounds pretty good
I might do a similar thing for TIRR, too

We're already in 2003. Fox Kids/Family is still on the air. What has happened is that while Fox brought Power Rangers outright, Saban has agreed to part ways with Fox. Right now, they're still airing Digimon, Ultimate Muscle and Transformers on Fox Kids, but newer Saban shows are instead airing on the new Jetix channel as well as the Disney Channel's Jetix block. Two notable shows that Saban had put on Jetix is Masked Rider: The New Hero, an American adaptation of Kamen Rider Kuuga. The show is set to premiere this Fall as a part of Jetix's expansion to weeknights. The OTHER notable show, on the other hand, you'll have to find out what it is in a future update. So basically, Saban and Disney has a partnership with each other now. TimeWarner will launch the Kids' WB channel to replace Nickelodeon next year, meanwhile, expect a Kids' WB on Nickelodeon block to launch featuring their shows and for the Nick edited versions of the Spielberg shows to be replaced with their originals.
What are your thoughts on this?

Pretty good place to “End“ it at

TL-2K23 1st Anniversary Guest Post Contest!
Also, to celebrate the holidays as well as the first anniversary of TL-2K23, I'm holding a contest for you guys!

I'm giving you guys. HELL YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT! YOU, THE SUPPORTER OF THE TIMELINE, the opportunity to create guest posts for this TL!

From NOW until Jan. 2nd, you guys can make guest posts about stuff that could happen ITTL. Just click THIS THREAD IN THIS LINK, then make your post. If I like it enough, it'd be posted on this thread as a official post.

I want to see what you got! I look forward to seeing your talent!

Good Luck TL-2K23 fans and supporters!

@Devacity @kirbopher15 @KPyall @Jaiken @Nivek @Tacomaster @THE KINGFISH @TheFaultsofAlts @UNIVERSAL.EXE @Gavinworld12 @kidzohair1000

Unrelated but does anyone know a Hub/Discovery Family TL?
I had an idea that I thought out a few nights again but after the split, Paramount turms Nickelodeon into an earlier version of The Hub with the help of Hasbro, Microsoft-Sega and Corus Entertainment. The network launches on 04/04/04(Sunday April 4th 2004) ITTL.