I have some suggestions for shows

1. A NBA or NFL spinoff of NASCAR Racers.
2. A WWE/WCW show for kids, similar to Saturday Morning Slam
3. ECW on Adult Swim. If WCW is still around, I'm assuming ECW is, too.

I have some suggestions for shows

1. A NBA or NFL spinoff of NASCAR Racers.
Well, there's NFL Rush Zone from OTL that'll still exist IOTL,so that'll still come out.

Ooh.......but a NBA cartoon........

Why hasn't that been done???

CONSIDER ONE MADE!!!!!!

But not the NBA one, at least at first...............
2. A WWE/WCW show for kids, similar to Saturday Morning Slam
WWE Saturday Morning Slam does still exist, but that would be a good idea to have it out earlier.

I am planning a sports-themed animated series for next year. Jet Set Radio will eventually get an anime adaptation, Railpunchers, an original game property from TTL, is also getting a series next year on Disney Channel's new Jetix block.

And considering how WWF was actually cool back then, OF COURSE I WANT A WWE CARTOON IN THE 2000S!
3. ECW on Adult Swim. If WCW is still around, I'm assuming ECW is, too.
Yes. ECW/WCW still exists. I just don't talk about it because sports isn't my thing and I don't even know what would even happen if WCW did stay afloat......

ECW would still get acquired by WWF, but the wrestlers are split half and half(50/50) between the WWF and the WCW.

Well, there's NFL Rush Zone from OTL that'll still exist IOTL,so that'll still come out.

Ooh.......but a NBA cartoon........

Why hasn't that been done???

CONSIDER ONE MADE!!!!!!

But not the NBA one, at least at first...............

WWE Saturday Morning Slam does still exist, but that would be a good idea to have it out earlier.

I am planning a sports-themed animated series for next year. Jet Set Radio will eventually get an anime adaptation, Railpunchers, an original game property from TTL, is also getting a series next year on Disney Channel's new Jetix block.

And considering how WWF was actually cool back then, OF COURSE I WANT A WWE CARTOON IN THE 2000S!

Yes. ECW/WCW still exists. I just don't talk about it because sports isn't my thing and I don't even know what would even happen if WCW did stay afloat......

ECW would still get acquired by WWF, but the wrestlers are split half and half(50/50) between the WWF and the WCW.
Thoughts?

Also, Jeff/Jerry Jarrett would still create the Total Nonstop Action wrestling promotion, but it's also likely to be brought out.............

Basically, we still have the WWF, WCW, Impact and we'll still get AEW, but AEW won't be on the Turner networks ITTL.

Also, The Ring of Honor still exists, but will eventually still be brought out.

Thoughts?

Also, Jeff/Jerry Jarrett would still create the Total Nonstop Action wrestling promotion, but it's also likely to be brought out.............

Basically, we still have the WWF, WCW, Impact and we'll still get AEW, but AEW won't be on the Turner networks ITTL.

Also, The Ring of Honor still exists, but will eventually still be brought out.
Sorry, I was busy.

I was thinking that ECW would work because it's hardcore, but a hardcore indy promotion could work too. I feel like Impact might work on Adult Swim, because of the X Division, or maybe AEW, because the hardcore matches, but WWE wouldn't really work unless they stayed in the Attitude Era.

Sorry, I was busy.

I was thinking that ECW would work because it's hardcore, but a hardcore indy promotion could work too. I feel like Impact might work on Adult Swim, because of the X Division, or maybe AEW, because the hardcore matches, but WWE wouldn't really work unless they stayed in the Attitude Era.
Ok.

But why when Adult Swim could have a WCW series?

And what was the Attitude era? I'm only a teen........

Ok.

But why when Adult Swim could have a WCW series?

And what was the Attitude era? I'm only a teen........
WWE was heading into their PG13 phase, which would later become PG, so it probably wouldn't fit.

The Attitude Era was the era in the late 90s and early 2000s where WWE was fighting against WCW in ratings. This made WWE (or WWF at the time) edgier. There was an increase in violent content, This was when Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mick Foley, and The Rock were around. Hope you enjoyed your quick history lesson lol.

WWE was heading into their PG13 phase, which would later become PG, so it probably wouldn't fit.
Oh.....Okay.
The Attitude Era was the era in the late 90s and early 2000s where WWE was fighting against WCW in ratings. This made WWE (or WWF at the time) edgier. There was an increase in violent content, This was when Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mick Foley, and The Rock were around. Hope you enjoyed your quick history lesson lol.
Now I see........

So what should we do?

MAJOR RUMOR(Sept/Oct 2002)
MAJOR RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!

It appears that The Walt Disney Company is interested in acquiring Universal Pictures from French company Vienidi due to Vienidi and Universal not exactly working out and getting along with each other.

Now, should such thing happen, then it's obvious that the Universal Studios parks will be sold off considering their low performance as of late and the fact that they're not putting any other parks other the very thing that WALT DISNEY made.

Also, Disney would gain gaming franchises(ITTL, Universal brought out a stake in Insomniac Games and Naughty Dog, sharing them with Sony), as well as TV shows, films, music and even television channels, including USA Network, Sci-Fi Channel and the recently-launched Universal Kids.

Notable properties Disney would get is the Universal Monsters, E.T., Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, Woody Woodpecker, An American Tail, Crash Bandicoot and more......

This is certainly an interesting development for sure................

Stay tuned for further developments.

THE KINGFISH

Gone Fishin'
MAJOR RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!

It appears that The Walt Disney Company is interested in acquiring Universal Pictures from French company Vienidi due to Vienidi and Universal not exactly working out and getting along with each other.

Now, should such thing happen, then it's obvious that the Universal Studios parks will be sold off considering their low performance as of late and the fact that they're not putting any other parks other the very thing that WALT DISNEY made.

Also, Disney would gain gaming franchises(ITTL, Universal brought out a stake in Insomniac Games and Naughty Dog, sharing them with Sony), as well as TV shows, films, music and even television channels, including USA Network, Sci-Fi Channel and the recently-launched Universal Kids.

Notable properties Disney would get is the Universal Monsters, E.T., Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, Woody Woodpecker, An American Tail, Crash Bandicoot and more......

This is certainly an interesting development for sure................

Stay tuned for further developments.
Was this an actual planned thing?

Was this an actual planned thing?
There were rumors..............

But I also got the idea from this:

THE KINGFISH

Gone Fishin'
There were rumors..............

But I also got the idea from this:
Ah, gotcha.

BTW, I don’t mean to annoy you, but what are your thoughts on the stuff in the conversation?