1. My Life as a Teenage Robot on Fox Kids? If that show isn't a major highlight of the block/channel's schedule for the 2000s, then I would be sorry for Renzetti.
  2. I have a feeling The LOL Factor is an earlier version of iCarly, especially with "Sneaky Spider Schneider" in the creator's chair. But Bill's Peanut Butter Jelly Time Show eludes me for what it could be about.
  3. On the other hand, just make Zoey 101 premiere a month sooner, and we can call it an earlier version in the calendar sense. But I have a feeling it's gonna premiere even earlier than December 2004.
  4. If Jeff Harris of The X Bridge was here to watch this grudge match unfurl, he'd be making popcorn and betting for BOTH to lose.
  5. (painful cringe) Poor choice, Mr. Moonves. Killing Star Trek and anything in that universe AND making Lydia of Naturi temporarily homeless? Leaving UPN without any anchor shows in the slightest? Ouch.
  6. They lose the rights to air Yu-Gi-Oh!, cutting off the SLAM! block with said loss? Better fix the countdown, cause Nick's going down sooner than I pictured.
  7. As for who gets it, it'll either be Cartoon Network, Disney, or Animax for my money. For once, Disney's the dark horse pick.
  8. Moonves' allegations, Spike Lee's lawsuit exploding, and all this previously mentioned? What kinds of flowers would grow on a mountaintop?
  9. Well, Toonami with a two-hour weekday block and a four-hour Saturday block at the same time could be a new boom for the brand.
  10. I know none of the Miguzi pickups are coming to Nickelodeon, so that leaves Disney, Animax, Fox Family, or Universal Kids. My bet's on Fox retaining Totally Spies!, bringing the 2003 TMNT series to cable from its broadcast block relative, and Code Lyoko being the actual "new" pickup from them ITTL.
  11. The Hanna-Barbera name still exists as of 2002? Anything notable they've put out so far? I know the priorities are continuing Dexter's Lab and PPG, making Grim and Evil, and the creation of What's New, Scooby-Doo?, but what else can be put there as opposed to Cartoon Network Studios?
  12. Also, now that they legitimately have three studios making new things, just how long can you make Cartoon Cartoon Fridays run past 2003?

Well, ITTL, Toonami remains on weekdays until 2007, so, unless something happens or it becomes a weekend morning block, most likely, especially with some of the shows that made the block(ESPECIALLY Totally Spies!, TMNT 2K3 and Code Lyoko) most likely being on other networks ITTL.
Speaking of which, since Nicktoons TV/Network will most likely or definitely go down the shitter along with Nickelodeon, what happens to Martin Mystery? Will it air on the same or different channel to sister show Totally Spies!?

TheFaultsofAlts said:
The Hanna-Barbera name still exists as of 2002? Anything notable they've put out so far? I know the priorities are continuing Dexter's Lab and PPG, making Grim and Evil, and the creation of What's New, Scooby-Doo?, but what else can be put there as opposed to Cartoon Network Studios?
Speaking of Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff Girls, what happens to those two shows as well?

1. My Life as a Teenage Robot on Fox Kids? If that show isn't a major highlight of the block/channel's schedule for the 2000s, then I would be sorry for Renzetti.
Actually, it's making it's American premiere in 2003.....Believe it or not, the show have already premiered elsewhere by the time it debuted IOTL..........

Yet another reason why Nick must go down....
  1. I have a feeling The LOL Factor is an earlier version of iCarly, especially with "Sneaky Spider Schneider" in the creator's chair.
Well.......we already have this:
The LOL Factor is a variety show about a group of teens in their attempt to get famous over the internet. Every time they do something stupid on camera they all simultaneously say "LOL, SO RANDOM"!
Yeah............Sounds like a sad attempt to go interactive.........
  1. But Bill's Peanut Butter Jelly Time Show eludes me for what it could be about.
As King said:
Bill’s Peanut Butter Jelly Time Show is kinda like a boy-oriented iCarly meets Wayne’s World - about a group of teens running their own television station.
Yeah.........I SWEAR I once had a idea like that......

Yes, I've been making ideas since middle school, now, just a lot of them, I've abandoned or revamped/retooled/merged.........
  1. On the other hand, just make Zoey 101 premiere a month sooner, and we can call it an earlier version in the calendar sense. But I have a feeling it's gonna premiere even earlier than December 2004.
Or, we could make it premiere in either Unfabulous or Ned's Declassified's place........

Those two shows are going elsewhere........
  1. If Jeff Harris of The X Bridge was here to watch this grudge match unfurl, he'd be making popcorn and betting for BOTH to lose.
Dang, that's a bit extreme...........

But I AM intrigued in that.......

@TheFaultsofAlts, do you think you can make a X Bridge-like article?
  1. (painful cringe) Poor choice, Mr. Moonves. Killing Star Trek and anything in that universe AND making Lydia of Naturi temporarily homeless? Leaving UPN without any anchor shows in the slightest? Ouch.
Yeah, he didn't like ST IOTL if this was any indication:

So yeah, something more to kill this network..........
  1. They lose the rights to air Yu-Gi-Oh!, cutting off the SLAM! block with said loss? Better fix the countdown, cause Nick's going down sooner than I pictured.
Right, but not THAT soon, I strangely want to extend their pain.......
  1. As for who gets it, it'll either be Cartoon Network, Disney, or Animax for my money. For once, Disney's the dark horse pick.

Who gets it, you'll have to find out............
  1. Moonves' allegations, Spike Lee's lawsuit exploding, and all this previously mentioned? What kinds of flowers would grow on a mountaintop?
None???
  1. Well, Toonami with a two-hour weekday block and a four-hour Saturday block at the same time could be a new boom for the brand.
Actually, make that a three-hour block and a WHOPPING 10-HOUR BLOCK respectively!
  1. I know none of the Miguzi pickups are coming to Nickelodeon, so that leaves Disney, Animax, Fox Family, or Universal Kids. My bet's on Fox retaining Totally Spies!, bringing the 2003 TMNT series to cable from its broadcast block relative, and Code Lyoko being the actual "new" pickup from them ITTL.
  1. Fox DOES retain Totally Spies!
  2. The 2K3 TMNT series, I'm not sure, but if Viz isn't enough, then 4Kids could help bring more content to Jetix, so maybe......................
  3. I'm VERY UNsure where CL will air, maybe Nick MIGHT try to keep SLAM! afloat, but a vastly cut down block with a SMALL chance of CL going there, or CL goes to Toonami or Animax, unsure..........
  1. The Hanna-Barbera name still exists as of 2002?
YES!
  1. Anything notable they've put out so far? I know the priorities are continuing Dexter's Lab and PPG, making Grim and Evil, and the creation of What's New, Scooby-Doo?, but what else can be put there as opposed to Cartoon Network Studios?
Well, at this point, they got:
  • Dexter, but that's about to end next year.
  • PPG, but I might give them an extra season.
  • Johnny Bravo, but that ends in 2004.
  • Grim and Evil, as well as Evil Con Carne and Billy and Mandy are HB ITTL.
  • Constant Payne is a HB-CN co-pro.
  • Mucha Lucha! and Xiaolin Showdown are now HB shows.
  • Cartoon Monsoon is now being HEAVILY retooled and merged with The Big Pick and even The Cartoonstitute to make "What A Cartoon 2.0". The new thing is supposed to come out in either 2004 or 2005.
  • ALL HB properties gets adaptations made by HB from this point forward.
So basically, here's what the animation studios of TimeWarner looks like RN:
  1. Warner Bros. Animation(WBA) - STRICTLY IP-BASED
  2. Hanna-Barbera Cartoons(HB) - An mixture of IP(HB/MGM Animation) and original animation
  3. Cartoon Network Studios - STRICTLY ORIGINAL ANIMATION
  4. Williams Street - Main studio for Adult Swim(although ITTL, HB, WBA and CNS also creates content for Adult Swim/Toonami)
  1. Also, now that they legitimately have three studios making new things, just how long can you make Cartoon Cartoon Fridays run past 2003?
Actually, I plan to keep it running until at least 2007.

And before anyone asks, yes, the Dark Age of CN is butterflied!
Speaking of which, since Nicktoons TV/Network will most likely or definitely go down the shitter along with Nickelodeon,
Oh.................

Damn, I might have invadertly just killed off my favorite era of Nicktoons Network(despite the fact I was only born in 2006 and by the time I was able to grow up and remember, we were in the 2009/2014 eras)........
what happens to Martin Mystery? Will it air on the same or different channel to sister show Totally Spies!?
It airs on Fox Kids/Family with Totally Spies!
Speaking of Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff Girls, what happens to those two shows as well?
Dexter's Lab still will end it's run next year while PPG might get another season, but will be done by 2007.

Oh, and Powerpuff Girls Z STILL exists and will get a PROPER dub ITTL and air on Cartoon Network, but it'll probably be made by a different studio.

Williams Street - Main studio for Adult Swim(although ITTL, HB, WBA and CNS also creates content for Adult Swim/Toonami)
Interesting that Hanna-Barbera, Warner Bros Animation, and Cartoon Network Studios make content for [adult swim] and Toonami, what shows have they made for those two blocks?

Actually, it's making it's American premiere in 2003.....Believe it or not, the show have already premiered elsewhere by the time it debuted IOTL..........

Yet another reason why Nick must go down....
Woah. I'm amazed that's a thing. If its world premiere isn't in Japan, that would be a major missed opportunity.
Well.......we already have this:

Yeah............Sounds like a sad attempt to go interactive.........
Sounds like a hapless exec decided to mix every single teen-focused show into a fine batter, and blended it to liquefy. It's worse than I feared.
As King said:

Yeah.........I SWEAR I once had a idea like that......

Yes, I've been making ideas since middle school, now, just a lot of them, I've abandoned or revamped/retooled/merged.........
Despite its title, I actually think this could have been a great show. If it was on Discovery Kids, it could have KILLED.
Or, we could make it premiere in either Unfabulous or Ned's Declassified's place........

Those two shows are going elsewhere........
Like I said, a few months earlier technically qualified for Zoey 101 launching in 2004. Frankly deserved, with those two heading to other places.
Dang, that's a bit extreme...........

But I AM intrigued in that.......

@TheFaultsofAlts, do you think you can make a X Bridge-like article?
You got it.
Yeah, he didn't like ST IOTL if this was any indication:

So yeah, something more to kill this network..........
Shoot. If this means what I think it means, The WB would last beyond 2006 ITTL.
Right, but not THAT soon, I strangely want to extend their pain.......
Okay.
Who gets it, you'll have to find out............
Fine by me.
So the funeral for Paramount will go unloved, save for a few Hollywood businessmen with too much money...
Actually, make that a three-hour block and a WHOPPING 10-HOUR BLOCK respectively!
YES!
  1. Fox DOES retain Totally Spies!
I thought so.
  1. The 2K3 TMNT series, I'm not sure, but if Viz isn't enough, then 4Kids could help bring more content to Jetix, so maybe......................
That could actually be a good idea. Getting stuff like Pokemon, Magical DoReMi, and 2K3 TMNT on Jetix would actually give the new Toonami a run for their money.
  1. I'm VERY UNsure where CL will air, maybe Nick MIGHT try to keep SLAM! afloat, but a vastly cut down block with a SMALL chance of CL going there, or CL goes to Toonami or Animax, unsure..........
Our choices here are an action block that would likely air for 1-2 hours a week on a network that is slowly deteriorating, the predecessor of OTL's Miguzi of which the OTL show was a big part of, or a newer network that could benefit from Lyoko's nascent fandom.

Frankly, Toonami wins by a landslide, but Animax is a distant second.
That's news to me.
Well, at this point, they got:
  • Dexter, but that's about to end next year.
  • PPG, but I might give them an extra season.
  • Johnny Bravo, but that ends in 2004.
  • Grim and Evil, as well as Evil Con Carne and Billy and Mandy are HB ITTL.
  • Constant Payne is a HB-CN co-pro.
  • Mucha Lucha! and Xiaolin Showdown are now HB shows.
  • Cartoon Monsoon is now being HEAVILY retooled and merged with The Big Pick and even The Cartoonstitute to make "What A Cartoon 2.0". The new thing is supposed to come out in either 2004 or 2005.
  • ALL HB properties gets adaptations made by HB from this point forward.
Basically, Hanna-Barbera's new output has Dexter, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, Grim and Evil, Constant Payne, Mucha Lucha!, Xiaolin Showdown, What A Cartoon 2.0, the remainder of the Scooby-Doo franchise, Tom and Jerry Tales, and whatever else could come due to butterflies. Not to mention how PPG might end up ending in 2006 ITTL, to boot.

I never thought Hanna-Barbera Productions could actually be an unironically active animation studio in the 2000s, but you found a way to do that.
So basically, here's what the animation studios of TimeWarner looks like RN:
  1. Warner Bros. Animation(WBA) - STRICTLY IP-BASED
  2. Hanna-Barbera Cartoons(HB) - An mixture of IP(HB/MGM Animation) and original animation
  3. Cartoon Network Studios - STRICTLY ORIGINAL ANIMATION
  4. Williams Street - Main studio for Adult Swim(although ITTL, HB, WBA and CNS also creates content for Adult Swim/Toonami)
This is a really good situation for TimeWarner's property lines. We get more Looney Tunes and DC Comics cartoons, plus whatever else falls under the WB umbrella now, Hanna-Barbera Cartoons is arguably the bigger crown jewel in Turner's side of the story, Cartoon Network Studios has shows like Time Squad, Samurai Jack, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and others in their corner, and Williams Street benefits the most from all quadrants.

Basically, and without hesitation, refusing the AOL merger is the best thing a WB Animation fan gets.
Actually, I plan to keep it running until at least 2007.
I like the way you think.
And before anyone asks, yes, the Dark Age of CN is butterflied!
I would hope so! Especially with the output you just mentioned between four active studios.
Damn, I might have invadertly just killed off my favorite era of Nicktoons Network(despite the fact I was only born in 2006 and by the time I was able to grow up and remember, we were in the 2009/2014 eras)........
(shrug) A good piece of advice came from the Hensonverse: Don't be afraid to kill your darlings if butterflies contradict your nostalgia. Or something like that.

This unequivecally qualifies.
It airs on Fox Kids/Family with Totally Spies!
A good fit.
Dexter's Lab still will end it's run next year while PPG might get another season, but will be done by 2007.
Nice.
Oh, and Powerpuff Girls Z STILL exists and will get a PROPER dub ITTL and air on Cartoon Network, but it'll probably be made by a different studio.
Sweet!

Interesting that Hanna-Barbera, Warner Bros Animation, and Cartoon Network Studios make content for [adult swim] and Toonami, what shows have they made for those two blocks?
Yep!

At this point, 3-South, Baby Blues, Mission Hill and The Oblongs are airing on adult swim.

Next year, Baby Blues' 2nd season will premiere.

The PJs are also starting to pop up on AS with Invasion America being confirmed to air next year on CN. The edited version on Toonami, while the uncut version airs on Adult Swim Action.

Over the next few years, you can expect The Eltingville Club, The Venture Brothers, Captain Sturdy, Saddle Rash as well as a few other shows to come abroad........

Notice the pattern here people?
Pretty good ideas all of them
Thanks!
Also, is Toonami's 2008 cancellation butterflied out as well or not?
The 2008 cancellation is DEFINITELY NOT happening, in fact, Toonami will continue to remain popular around that time period.
Woah. I'm amazed that's a thing. If its world premiere isn't in Japan, that would be a major missed opportunity.
It actually premiered in Australia, Latin America and the UK before the US, so.......it's already a missed opportunity.......

That's from IOTL.....
  • My Life as a Teenage Robot premiered in Australia, the UK and Latin America in late 2002 and early 2003 before debuting in its home country of the US in August 2003.
    • Season 3, which aired in America from October 2008 to May 2009, was first aired in places like Asia and Latin America from 2005 to 2007, resulting in most fans watching the Latin American rips of the episodes on torrent sites like The Pirate Bay and LimeWire without waiting for two years to watch them in America.
Definitely NOT gonna happen ITTL........

That's just sad.......

in fact, read this whole page.....
Sounds like a hapless exec decided to mix every single teen-focused show into a fine batter, and blended it to liquefy. It's worse than I feared.
How come?
Despite its title, I actually think this could have been a great show. If it was on Discovery Kids, it could have KILLED.
Why if it was on Discovery Kids OF ALL CHANNELS??????
Like I said, a few months earlier technically qualified for Zoey 101 launching in 2004. Frankly deserved, with those two heading to other places.
Right.

New Nick management's gonna get rid of Dan REAL QUICK!
You got it.
Cool.

When will it be done?
Shoot. If this means what I think it means, The WB would last beyond 2006 ITTL.
Yes indeed...........

But if gets a MASSIVE revamp............
Okay.

Fine by me.

So the funeral for Paramount will go unloved, save for a few Hollywood businessmen with too much money...
Yeah.........

And Paramount's not dying outright, just like how I'm not gonna kill Nickelodeon off completely........
YES!

I thought so.

That could actually be a good idea. Getting stuff like Pokemon, Magical DoReMi, and 2K3 TMNT on Jetix would actually give the new Toonami a run for their money.
Right.

And yep. SatNgt Toonami runs from 7PM-5AM.........................

SVES is butterflied as a result, but I think that was just made to house the Kids' WB action shows or whatnot.......
Our choices here are an action block that would likely air for 1-2 hours a week on a network that is slowly deteriorating,
But could get revived by decade's end?????
the predecessor of OTL's Miguzi of which the OTL show was a big part of,
It would make a nice fit on Toonami Saturdays, if there was more time......
or a newer network that could benefit from Lyoko's nascent fandom.
You know, I really wanna put it on Animax, but I also want it to boost SLAM!, but I also want it on Toonami...
Frankly, Toonami wins by a landslide, but Animax is a distant second.
We'll really have to see......
That's news to me.
Well, since WB management isn't as stupid ITTL(although we will see something go down....), they decided to keep it in honor of the founders, one of which wouldn't die until 2006.
Basically, Hanna-Barbera's new output has Dexter, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, Grim and Evil, Constant Payne, Mucha Lucha!, Xiaolin Showdown, What A Cartoon 2.0, the remainder of the Scooby-Doo franchise, Tom and Jerry Tales, and whatever else could come due to butterflies. Not to mention how PPG might end up ending in 2006 ITTL, to boot.

I never thought Hanna-Barbera Productions could actually be an unironically active animation studio in the 2000s, but you found a way to do that.
Yep, I might eventually outright merge CNS into HB, but who knows what could happen.......
This is a really good situation for TimeWarner's property lines. We get more Looney Tunes and DC Comics cartoons, plus whatever else falls under the WB umbrella now, Hanna-Barbera Cartoons is arguably the bigger crown jewel in Turner's side of the story, Cartoon Network Studios has shows like Time Squad, Samurai Jack, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and others in their corner, and Williams Street benefits the most from all quadrants.

Basically, and without hesitation, refusing the AOL merger is the best thing a WB Animation fan gets.
Exactly! And Boomerang can finally be put to it's best potential!
I like the way you think.
Well, I think CCF would have kept running in some form if it wasn't for the Turner coup of '01..

And I have BIG plans for Cartoon Network in 2007!
I would hope so! Especially with the output you just mentioned between four active studios.
Exactly, and NO live-action here!
(shrug) A good piece of advice came from the Hensonverse: Don't be afraid to kill your darlings if butterflies contradict your nostalgia. Or something like that.

This unequivecally qualifies.
Yeah..........................................
A good fit.

Nice.

Sweet!
Thanks!
Also, is Toonami's 2008 cancellation butterflied out as well or not?
I already answered it.

Yep!

At this point, 3-South, Baby Blues, Mission Hill and The Oblongs are airing on adult swim.

The PJs are also starting to pop up on AS with Invasion America being confirmed to air next year on CN. The edited version on Toonami, while the uncut version airs on Adult Swim Action.

Over the next few years, you can expect The Eltingville Club, The Venture Brothers, Captain Sturdy, Saddle Rash as well as a few other shows to come abroad........
Wow, [adult swim] is getting a lot more acquisitions in the early years ITTL

I don't know if The Ripping Friends airs on [adult swim] ITTL, if it doesn't, then maybe either 3-South or The PJs could make the September 2002 [adult swim] debut

Wow, [adult swim] is getting a lot more acquisitions in the early years ITTL
Well, some of those DID air IOTL.
I don't know if The Ripping Friends airs on [adult swim] ITTL, if it doesn't, then maybe either 3-South or The PJs could make the September 2002 [adult swim] debut
3-South is debuting in November.

TRF still airs, until something happens with John K............

Notice the pattern here people?
Yep, I'm starting to notice a pattern. Adult Swim, and by extension, Toonami, is becoming the home for adult-targeted cartoons that flopped on their home networks, while a whole lot more originals come down the pipeline as well.

I, for one, am all in favor of that.
The 2008 cancellation is DEFINITELY NOT happening, in fact, Toonami will continue to remain popular around that time period.
Yes!
It actually premiered in Australia, Latin America and the UK before the US, so.......it's already a missed opportunity.......

That's from IOTL.....

Definitely NOT gonna happen ITTL........

That's just sad.......

in fact, read this whole page.....
I do appreciate that we Americans are thrown a bone once in a while for the purposes of that trope. But the majority of my qualms there, primarily among the Nickelodeon crowd, can be summed up by asking one simple question:

WHY???
How come?
We have the pandering of Nick Studio 10, the forced humor of the So Random! spinoff show, and the basic idiocy of RidiculousTV meets Jackass. I wouldn't touch that show with a 50-foot yardstick.
Why if it was on Discovery Kids OF ALL CHANNELS??????
Because, if you ask me, that show sounds like it could fit in really well among Trading Spaces: Boys vs. Girls, Endurance, Strange Days at Blake Holsey High, and Timeblazers.
New Nick management's gonna get rid of Dan REAL QUICK!
I can only hope.
When will it be done?
Don't expect any promises.
Yes indeed...........

But if gets a MASSIVE revamp............
Agreed.
And Paramount's not dying outright, just like how I'm not gonna kill Nickelodeon off completely........
Okay.
And yep. SatNgt Toonami runs from 7PM-5AM.........................

SVES is butterflied as a result, but I think that was just made to house the Kids' WB action shows or whatnot.......
That's actually REALLY good.
But could get revived by decade's end?????
I hope that could be the case, but I wonder what could qualify for the SLAM! revival.
It would make a nice fit on Toonami Saturdays, if there was more time......
I agree.
You know, I really wanna put it on Animax, but I also want it to boost SLAM!, but I also want it on Toonami...
Decisions, decisions.
We'll really have to see......
Yep.
Well, since WB management isn't as stupid ITTL(although we will see something go down....), they decided to keep it in honor of the founders, one of which wouldn't die until 2006.
Good point.
Yep, I might eventually outright merge CNS into HB, but who knows what could happen.......
So, Cartoon Network Studios could end up going right back into becoming HB Productions at your current draft. I find it...okay.
Exactly! And Boomerang can finally be put to it's best potential!
Yeah, baby!
Well, I think CCF would have kept running in some form if it wasn't for the Turner coup of '01..
I'd love to see that.
And I have BIG plans for Cartoon Network in 2007!
Oh, man!
Exactly, and NO live-action here!
Yes.

Yep, I'm starting to notice a pattern. Adult Swim, and by extension, Toonami, is becoming the home for adult-targeted cartoons that flopped on their home networks, while a whole lot more originals come down the pipeline as well.
For AS, yes, for Toonami, NO!

At least, not yet........
I, for one, am all in favor of that.

Yes!
Great.
I do appreciate that we Americans are thrown a bone once in a while for the purposes of that trope. But the majority of my qualms there, primarily among the Nickelodeon crowd, can be summed up by asking one simple question:

WHY???
Exactly what I was trying to ask........
We have the pandering of Nick Studio 10, the forced humor of the So Random! spinoff show, and the basic idiocy of RidiculousTV meets Jackass. I wouldn't touch that show with a 50-foot yardstick.
Well, I guess you're right.

And that So Random! spinoff only happened because Demi Lovato left Sonny with a Chance, and even SR! got canned after 1 season.........
Because, if you ask me, that show sounds like it could fit in really well among Trading Spaces: Boys vs. Girls, Endurance, Strange Days at Blake Holsey High, and Timeblazers.
Well, you are right, it really feels like a Discovery Kids show.......
I can only hope.

Don't expect any promises.

Agreed.

Okay.

That's actually REALLY good.
Ok.
I hope that could be the case, but I wonder what could qualify for the SLAM! revival.
I was talking about the network as a whole, but by then, I'm unsure what would have happened.......
I agree.

Decisions, decisions.

Yep.

Good point.
Ok.
So, Cartoon Network Studios could end up going right back into becoming HB Productions at your current draft. I find it...okay.
Well, eventually, budget/money/management issues are gonna come........

But maybe Williams Street could take over that studio?
Yeah, baby!

I'd love to see that.

Oh, man!

Yes.
Yep.
As for the PBS Kids Channel and PBS Kids Sprout, what's gonna happen to them ITTL?
Not sure at this rate.

For AS, yes, for Toonami, NO!

At least, not yet........
Well, I was close.
Exactly what I was trying to ask........
I don't know either.
Well, I guess you're right.
Thank you.
And that So Random! spinoff only happened because Demi Lovato left Sonny with a Chance, and even SR! got canned after 1 season.........
Fair enough.
Well, you are right, it really feels like a Discovery Kids show.......
Yep.
I was talking about the network as a whole, but by then, I'm unsure what would have happened.......
So am I.
Well, eventually, budget/money/management issues are gonna come........

But maybe Williams Street could take over that studio?
Sure. Hanna-Barbera Productions for the IP-based adaptations and Cartoon Network originals, Williams Street for the Adult Swim and Toonami originals, and Warner Bros. Animation for both WB-owned IP and some Williams Street originals on the side. That works quite well, actually.
Not sure at this rate.
Okay.