Pick your poison:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will Kuribayashi be able to contain the tensions in Japan and guide it to an stable democracy? Or will he fail like the others and the forces of war will return to the Land of the Rising Sun?

Hydra, if it even emerged (since it was a 1960s attempt to cash in on James Bond/Spectre/etc stuff) probably wouldn't be backported to having Nazi ties either (as the Hydra-Strucker-Red Skull connection of the comics was added later), since they'd probably keep the two organizations more seperate, given that Nazis are a credible threat IRL.

rainsfall

Banned
One thing is for sure, the Red Skull would’ve become an even greater antagonist.
Hydra, if it even emerged (since it was a 1960s attempt to cash in on James Bond/Spectre/etc stuff) probably wouldn't be backported to having Nazi ties either (as the Hydra-Strucker-Red Skull connection of the comics was added later), since they'd probably keep the two organizations more seperate, given that Nazis are a credible threat IRL.
In the comics verse, the Third Reich is probably going to get its own “The Boys”-style Super(-not a-)hero team…

In the comics verse, the Third Reich is probably going to get its own “The Boys”-style Super(-not a-)hero team…
The Germans already believe themselves to be super humans, if anything they would make superheroes who basically incarnate the Aryan ideal for propaganda reasons. Their ideology of social Darwinism would fit like a glove in designing perfect flawless beings in stories. Naturally that would also come with a praise to the Führer one way or the other.

Having not watched The Boys, but having seen tons of gifs, I think the idea is that in Marvel/DC style comics, the Reich would have a 'hero' team that meets the Aryan Superman look, but they're all horribly dysfunctional monsters (even by the standards of Nazis) behind closed doors.

Having not watched The Boys, but having seen tons of gifs, I think the idea is that in Marvel/DC style comics, the Reich would have a 'hero' team that meets the Aryan Superman look, but they're all horribly dysfunctional monsters (even by the standards of Nazis) behind closed doors.
ED345298-B05F-422F-96D3-0A576762BD8A.jpeg
Captain Nazi is here for any and all third Reich superhero needs.
Also The Boys is an amazing show, you should definitely watch it.

Last edited:
1952 ELECTIONS TEASER
DEMAGOGUES AND PROPHETS, THE 1952 ELECTIONS
THE FOLLOWING ARE PARTS OF DIFFERENT SPEECHES MADE BY THE THREE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES OF THE 1952 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

HUEY LONG
Saint Louis, September 21st, 1952

"According to the Department of Education, the level of Child Illiteracy has halved since 1949, and most of that progress was made by one simple trick that my enemies decry me for: They have books to read now! This is just the beginning but Mr. McCarthy believes that this is no different from Communism. I am not a communist, I am an American! And a true American wants the best for all of the nation, not just the privileged few. Mr. Roosevelt, a man who I had trusted, proved himself to be no different from a rich kid that once visited our town. We had never seen a car before and yet here was the little boy coming up in one, dressed in clothes worth our whole houses. Then he comes up and says he understands our plight, that his father was a rich man who would come and deliver us jobs. He acted like he was our savior coming from above, as if he was in a whole other planet, and when he saw us playing a game of Soccer, he came back to his town and said brought for the other kids to play, only for him and his friends to come back later and tell them that he had taught us to play. And what I see is a rich kid, all grown up in the highest skyscrapers of the coast coming here and says he understand us, taking the ideas of others and acting as if they were their own to try to trick us. I used to believe that not everything was rotten in Washington, but now I see that we need to sweep the house and get rid of those Stooges! Never by violence, but by using their own machines against them! Now, if both of my opponents were just like that I would be finished, however there is a man in Washington, a man filled with hatred who ruined the lives of decent people with lies, who uses fear and terror, calling himself a prophet and saying to heed his voice or the end of times will come. America is not as weak as you believe Mr. McCarthy! America is not a nation of fools! Our good Lord has blessed us, given us everything we need to grow, and we will not throw another generation to start the bloodiest war in Human History! We are fighting our war, and you have picked your side in it, the war on hunger, the war on illiteracy, the war on poverty, the War of Social Justice! We are not backed by the wealthy few, we are fighting with the little we have, but I have a news for you candidate, you and your friends are outnumbered!"

JOSEPH MCCARTHY
San Francisco, October 19th, 1952
"There is a man named David, seated right behind me in this stage, and even if he was not born in America I can safely tell that he is more American than the President. David was still a young man when the boots came to his neighborhood in Brussels, and by the time the war ended, in a neighborhood of seven Jewish families, he was the only one who managed to escape, taking a dangerous journey that took him first to Stockholm, then to London and now here. He could not stay in Stockholm because the boots marched down his street again. He could not stay in London because he could not sleep from the constant air raid drills. Now David is here, and he has nowhere else to run if this land falls. We are a nation that can be attacked, and that much can be seen right behind me, as this same city was once the target of the first Air attack in American Continent. We fought hard, but we beat the enemy back, I can tell from my own experience that the Jap was as willing to kill us as the tales our brave veterans tell. And I can tell too that they aren't even half as fierce and determined as the Nazi, a beast who will destroy us just like they destroyed David's friends. The Middle East is falling, China is lost to the Commies, at any day we will hear the news of war starting in Europe once again. President Long, I am really hoping that you are just Naive but every day it is harder to believe that! We have the files from the Soviets, from Stalin! The Nazis and Communists are one and the same, they made their deals to divide the world between them! German tanks conquered Europe with Red fuel, and now the Reds and the Nazis work once again against the American values. Communists from all across the world, acting as victims, have infiltrated every level of the Federal Government, including even entire Departments! Nazi spies stole the secret of the Atom and delivered it to Hitler so that he could create a bomb capable of destroying this whole city with one blast! If we remain passive, if we do not act, if we believe our freedoms to be for granted, then it is only a matter of time before we all see what David did, the Jackboots on our backyards! We are back in the days of the Bible, when the prophet Jeremiah predicted the fall of Zion and tried to warn all those around to repent and save their souls and the city. They did not hear his warnings, even when Babylon conquered neighbor after neighbor. Now we see the same happening again, as America is being corrupted by the Red and Brown sins, and unless we repent and turn back to the right way, our city upon a hill shall be destroyed like the Temple of Solomon was!

JAMES ROOSEVELT
New York City, October 5th, 1952
"I have meet Mr. Long in 1943 following a Senate meeting, and at first impression he was a quite amicable man, no doubt one you could be friendly with at the weekend barbecue. However, while we shared many ideals and concerns over the welfare of the people, there are some things I only learned in time by working with him in the White House. Mr. Long is a bully, a man who will have his way or no way, one willing to destroy his toy before letting someone else play with it. I could no longer be a part of that government which is why I decided to run myself. Mr. McCarthy and I share the concern over the growing threat of Nazism across the sea, and if we seat idle I believe it is only a matter of time before we have another Pearl Harbor or San Diego in our hands, if not worse. However, that is as far as we share ideals, as I cannot in good faith support a man who seeks to overturn many advances that were made in this Administration, his methodology is to strike fear of spies, a paranoia, and call himself a prophet every time the Nazis have a score. But we have not yet started playing! The Democratic Party will continue to fight for the American people, but we shall correct the mistakes of Wheeler and Long, a true Social Justice will come this time and this time we will not stay idle as our enemies grow! America has a duty to the world, we must provide the example, we must continue our sacred cause of Freedom, holding high the torch and bringing the light against the forces of Darkness. We won't push too far, because we cannot crush the spirit of American entrepeneurship, but we shall make a New Deal between the Business class and the People, neither shall we destroy our Industry as Long is doing, and neither shall we bring back the specter of poverty, if anything we can ensure that both sides work as one for the betterment of America and the World. Through the United Nations, we shall strengthen the pillars of Democracy between friendly nations and repair the damage caused by years of inactivity. We shall come and say that America is back! Freer and Stronger than ever!"

McCarthy was right, he was just looking in the wrong place. I'm somewhat sympathetic to Long, but the USA needs to remain vigilant to the Nazi threat.

Ultimately, Jaranilla's arguments and Halsey's pushing would lead to several death sentences, most famously for Hideki Tojo, Shirō Ishii, Kishi Nobusuke, and Fumimaro Konoe, although they would commit suicide before their executions
Well, at least something positive came of Halsey's rule.