THE IRON EAGLEDISCLAIMER: I do not endorse in any form the crimes and atrocities committed by the criminal regime of the Third Reich, this scenario has been made with the intent of exploring the possibility of a highly improbable success of the German military campaigns in WWII that secured it's hegemony over mainland Europe. Due to the circumstances of this scenario, in order to make it possible, certain liberties will be taken during the writing. The nature of the battles per see won't be explored in depth to avoid a break of immersion due to the inherently unrealistic nature of this Timeline: The Nazi policies and several military factors made the victory during the war to be practically impossible. Although there are some Points of Divergence (PoDs) that could've increased their chances that will be added in this timeline, such as:
1. Franklin Delano Roosevelt, former adjutant secretary of the Navy under Wilson's Administration, dies due to Polio complications in August 1921 as a relatively minor figure in American History.
2. The Crimes of D. C. Stevenson and the Indiana Klan are never discovered, preventing the collapse of the second Klan in the 1920s, keeping a powerful force endorsing xenophobia and isolationism inside American Politics during the Depression.
3. On the 30th of October, 1939, the U-56's three torpedoes explode on impact against the HMS Nelson, while the Battleship survives, it's VIP guest, Sir Winston Churchill, is killed by the explosion while traveling on the deck, hitting his head and suffering an hemorrhage by the shockwave, while he was relatively unimportant at the time, his death would result in a crucial absence of a moralizing figure in Britain.
4. The Luftwaffe does not fight the Battle of Britain, with the Germans restricting themselves to an U-Boat blockade, which begins to starve the British Islands due to the lack of the Lend-Lease Program.
5. The US government does not declare an Oil embargo in 1941, which delays the start of the Pacific War.
6. Franz Halder, Chief of Staff of the Oberkommando der Wehrmacht (OKW), is killed by a bombing raid in August 1941, as a result, he is replaced by Heinz Guderian and Operation Typhoon is never executed, with the German efforts in 1941 continuing Hitler's original focus on advancing towards the Caucasus, leading to a far more successful southern advance to secure the needed Oil and Grain resources of the region.
These are just some of the changes, others being included by Butterfly Effect and the dark magic of handwavium. In this V-E day be thankful that this reality is not ours, the Nazis were one of, if not the, most evil regimes in history and it is important that their atrocities are never forgotten, this is one of the most bleak scenarios in Alternative History, and being a known popular one, I wish to give my own input on how the world would change in the eventual years by the German Endsieg (Final Victory) over it's enemies. But that doesn't mean the Nazis will continue their stroke of luck as their stock of handwavium runs out and the realities of managing a Continent sets in.