Pick your poison:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could we get another chapter about Brazil? How is Integralist Brazil handling the post war order of Europe with complete German domination? Could we maybe see a chapter on South Africa? How is Portugal doing?

Could we get another chapter about Brazil? How is Integralist Brazil handling the post war order of Europe with complete German domination? Could we maybe see a chapter on South Africa? How is Portugal doing?
The next chapter will likely either be Brazil or the American election (unless I have another inspiration). I plan for South Africa to follow a similar path, a Boer-dominated State in the South will spice up the situation in Africa from a story-driven standpoint. Portugal will be in a similar situation that they were in 1807.

Gabingston

Kicked
The next chapter will likely either be Brazil or the American election (unless I have another inspiration). I plan for South Africa to follow a similar path, a Boer-dominated State in the South will spice up the situation in Africa from a story-driven standpoint. Portugal will be in a similar situation that they were in 1807.
Is there any Nazi sympathy among South African Boers?

Is there any Nazi sympathy among South African Boers?
There is always the little supremacist group who would be welcoming of help to suppress their own population. But if Britain and America start pressing for Decolonization… then perhaps they would need to turn over to the only other “Germanic” power willing to support them.

I wonder how Turkey is doing in this TL. In most axis victory TL's they usually end up becoming Fascist and allying with Germany, which I understand. Even OTL Tukey has many Fascist tendencies, but I feel like it's kinda cliched. But I think it's very likely in this timeline Turkey is pretty much completely surrounded by Germany and her allies. Add in the fervent nationalism inherit in the Kemalist Turkish state, I can see Türkeş and the MHP coming to power in this timeline. God help the Kurds and Armenians.

Gabingston

Kicked
There is always the little supremacist group who would be welcoming of help to suppress their own population. But if Britain and America start pressing for Decolonization… then perhaps they would need to turn over to the only other “Germanic” power willing to support them.
If South Africa defected to the Nazi camp, I doubt it'd go over very well with Anglo South Africans (not to mention the Black majority, but they were disenfranchised so what they thought didn't matter). Then again, decolonization may either be delayed or not happen due to the fear of the Nazis and Italian Fascists scooping up any colonies the British let go of (although I think India will still become independent. Heck, it may have already and I just don't remember it being mentioned).

Last edited:
I wonder how Turkey is doing in this TL. In most axis victory TL's they usually end up becoming Fascist and allying with Germany, which I understand. Even OTL Tukey has many Fascist tendencies, but I feel like it's kinda cliched. But I think it's very likely in this timeline Turkey is pretty much completely surrounded by Germany and her allies. Add in the fervent nationalism inherit in the Kemalist Turkish state, I can see Türkeş and the MHP coming to power in this timeline. God help the Kurds and Armenians.
Turkey is in a quite uncomfortable situation, especially after the Suez War. They would need a miracle to get out of it, but for now their entire foreign commerce essentially depends on the Linz Pakt, which means giving concessions to Hess and Mussolini.

If South Africa defected to the Nazi camp, I doubt it'd go over very well with Anglo South Africans (not to mention the Black majority, but they were disenfranchised so what they thought didn't matter). Then again, decolonization may either be delayed or not happen due to the fear of the Nazis and Italian Fascists scooping up any colonies the British let go of (although I think India will still become independent. Heck, it may have already and I just don't remember it being mentioned).
The situation in Britain will be much different when it comes to Decolonization, and King Edward will play no small part in this.

I can imagine South Africa in this timeline ending up like the South Africa in Footprint of Mussolini....

Japan will be this timeline's North Korea equivalent, perhaps? Nationalists seem the most likely to gain back control of the country, and if any of the Unit 731 scientists survived, Japan could have a nasty WMD threat.

Japan will be this timeline's North Korea equivalent, perhaps? Nationalists seem the most likely to gain back control of the country, and if any of the Unit 731 scientists survived, Japan could have a nasty WMD threat.
Not many of Unit 731 are still left alive, one good thing of a relentless US is that they won’t leave the war criminals who bombed San Diego with Black Death alive. Of course the question is if Japan will have any deterrent that prevents them from being carpet nuked right after they say the word “Banzai” near the American embassy.

Not many of Unit 731 are still left alive, one good thing of a relentless US is that they won’t leave the war criminals who bombed San Diego with Black Death alive. Of course the question is if Japan will have any deterrent that prevents them from being carpet nuked right after they say the word “Banzai” near the American embassy.
That's good at least.