Pick your poison:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you please stop pointing your guns at my family now?
We didn't yet because of the extremely strong gun laws in India but we could have procured some illegally from the State of Bihar. ITTL India will have easier Gun laws. It is said that a Pashtun loves his gun more than his brother.
One such example was the reunification of Bengal,
When did Bengal split again? Lord Curzon partitioned Bengal in 1905 but Lord Hardinge reversed it in 1912 although he separated Bihar, Orissa and Assam from Bengal those regions are different linguistically so after the States Reorganisation Act, they would likely remain separate.
the People's Liberation Army seized Goa
Maybe we should fetch the guns from Bihar anyway.
The Ethiopian Government in Exile under Haile Selassie, enjoyed a great support from the Indian government and moved in to New Delhi
Quite Interesting to see that India is also hosting a "Free government".
India also acted as a mediator between Israel and Russia as the three nations, with a shared hatred for Germania and all of it's principles, cooperated in developing a Nuclear Program, with India opening it's first Nuclear reactor in 1956 to generate power to the country, around the same time as the Israelis.
So India, Russia and Israel are working together on the bomb? Or is Free France involved too or have they already procured the Bomb?
The Afghans played a dangerous game
They have to play the game in the hardest mode. Imagine being surrounded by Fascists, Communists, Imperialists and Democrats. Is that the difficulty challenge? Absolutely not! Afghanistan is dominated by Pashtuns but the majority of the Pashtuns live in India and their people can get the idea. Herat and the entire region there speak Persian and Iran is hostile to them. They have the largest Tajik population, more than the Tajik regions in Russia and similarly they have an Uzbek minority, whereas almost all Uzbeks live in Russia finally it is a Kingdom bordering a Communist country. If anyone in ITTL Cold War has to play four-dimensional chess, it is them.
So the Gulf Rupee will be more long lasting, also earlier Green Revolution?
At this point of time, Gulf Rupee probably has not been created, yet. Indian Rupee is the currency of the Gulf. If Gulf Rupee is operated in the same way as OTL CFA Franc then it can probably last forever. With Saudi Arabia close to India, we can also see a longer lasting Hajj Rupee.
Green Revolution will mean that India will feed itself and become a food exporter. But we must also remember that India OTL has the largest area under cultivation of any country, even the US, United India will be an even bigger food producer as a result of the Green Revolution.

Green Revolution will mean that India will feed itself and become a food exporter. But we must also remember that India OTL has the largest area under cultivation of any country, even the US, United India will be an even bigger food producer as a result of the Green Revolution.
But we would have more people to feed na?
Gulf Rupee probably has not been created, yet.
Yes. You are right. Was talking in future tense anyways.
When did Bengal split again? Lord Curzon partitioned Bengal in 1905 but Lord Hardinge reversed it in 1912 although he separated Bihar, Orissa and Assam from Bengal those regions are different linguistically so after the States Reorganisation Act, they would likely remain separate.
Speaking of that I wonder if all Urdu speaking Provinces remain together.

Last edited:
Right now my options for the final chapter of this Part of the Timeline are to follow not a single country or region, but attempt to be more general:

1. Popular Culture of the 1943-1959 period;

2. The beginnings of the Space age;

3. The Armaments and Nuclear Development of the Great Powers;

4. The full extent of the impact of Nazi atrocities, which probably would be my darkest chapter ever;

5. The final moments of 1959 and the set up for the coming decade;

6. A General Recap of the events between 1943 and 1959.

I am also open to suggestions but I will not accept something which is too restrictive. No French or Argentine chapters, I want to wrap this up with something of a more overall nature.

1. Popular Culture of the 1943-1959 period;

2. The beginnings of the Space age;

3. The Armaments and Nuclear Development of the Great Powers;

4. The full extent of the impact of Nazi atrocities, which probably would be my darkest chapter ever;

5. The final moments of 1959 and the set up for the coming decade;

6. A General Recap of the events between 1943 and 1959.

I am also open to suggestions but I will not accept something which is too restrictive. No French or Argentine chapters, I want to wrap this up with something of a more overall nature.
Honestly, I'd like to see a mixture of everything, but then I tell myself not not be selfish and realise that you also have a life!!

Realistically, I'd prefer 1, 3 or maybe 4 but I'm happy with any of the above.

Great timeline btw.

Nuclear power in Africa you say? One step closer to my fantasy of a prosperous Francophone Africa
Infastructure within Free France will be much more connected than otl. Most of it was built to export resources to mainland France but with Free France trying to survive long term that means it needs to have its vast lands connected with roads and railways. This could lead to a ton of trade and development that could even develop an indigenous African middle class! As evil as colonialism is I hope one good thing to come out of all of the awful things that have happened will be one of the most devistated regions in our world fairing slightly better, i hope so at least.

Last edited:
GOEBBELS' CABINET
THIRD REICH
Goebbels' Cabinet (1959-???)

POLITICAL LEADERSHIP

Führer (Paul Joseph Goebbels)
Party Chancellor (Karl Kaufmann)
Chief of Chancellery (Philipp Bouhler)
Minister of Public Englightenment and Propaganda (Werner Naumann)
Minister of Education and Culture (Arthur Axmann)
Minister of Economy, Armaments and Production (Albert Speer)
Minister of Church Affairs (Hermann Muhs)
Minister of Foreign Affairs (Hanns Ludin)
Minister of Science (Werner Heisenberg)
Minister of Food and Agriculture (Herbert Backe)
Minister of Youth (Helmut Möckel)
Minister of Justice (Harry Haffner)
Minister of the Interior (Arthur Seyss-Inquart)
Minister of Finance (Fritz Reinhardt)
Minister of Transport (Robert Wagner)
Minister of Postal Service (Karl Linder)

MILITARY LEADERSHIP

Chief of the OKW (Walther Wenck)
Chief-of-Staff of the OKW (Adolf Heusinger)
Head of the Heer (Karl Lorenz)
Head of the Luftwaffe (Günther Korten)
Head of the Kriegsmarine (Karl Dönitz)

REGIONAL LEADERS

General-Government (Hans Frank)
Ostland (Alfred Rosenberg)
Ukraine (Erich Koch)
Moscowien (Siegfried Kasche)
Caucasus (Karl Eberhard Schöngarth)
Norway (Vidkun Quisling)
Sweden (Sven Lindholm)
Bohemia-Moravia (Ernst Kaltenbrunner)
Netherlands (Hanns Albin Rauter)
Belgium-Nothern France (Josef Grohé)

SECURITY SERVICES

Reichsführer-SS (Werner Best)
Head of the SiPo (Adolf Eichmann)
Head of the SD (Otto von Bolschwing)
Head of the Gestapo (Heinrich Müller)
Head of the SS Main Economic and Administrative Office (August Frank)
Stabschef SA (Paul Giesler)

Fell free to make bets of how many of these maniacs will still be alive after what Goebbels will do.

Last edited: