Pick your poison:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness."
— Joseph Conrad
It is really telling when a movie director has to instruct the actors to tone down on the atrocities made by a Concentration Camp Commander because it would be too unbeliveable to the watchers.

PART II
The thread of the next chapter of the Iron Eagle is available now in this link! With a first introduction already written there, I plan to set up the stage for the 1960s and further expand the dystopian environment of this world. If you thought things were already bad before...​

@Kaiser of Brazil I just found your TL and I love it! If you don’t mind, I made a map of the world as of 1950, more detailed as the one that is already posted.
If you want, you can edit the threadmarks and add the maps that I will be uploading.
Map World The Iron Eagle 1950.png

Last edited:
@Kaiser of Brazil I just found your TL and I love it! If you don’t mind, I made a map of the world as of 1950, more detailed as the one that is already posted.
If you want, you can edit the threadmarks and add the maps that I will be uploading.
Very nice map, and will you be making any more? And given that China is a communist regime, shouldn't you put it in red?

People are saying Iran is the most likely target for an Islamic revolution but I’m not so sure. A lot of the things that caused it to happen in Iran were due to Britain and America treating them like a glorified vassal state. Those conditions frankly don’t exist in this timeline and with the state having control of the oil wealth I doubt we will see major unrest. Personally I think the most likely option for an Islamist state would be Syria. Social nationalism has totally failed and Israel is more powerful than ever. Their model nation Germany is currently on fire and committing the wholesale genocide of their Muslim brothers in the Maghreb and the Caucuses. The whole state is built on this flimsy idea of Assyrian nationalism that subverts the culture and traditions the people of the region have been practicing for centuries. in addition they share a lengthy desert border with Wahabi Saudi Arabia that allows for the flow of weapons and counter propaganda for the disenfranchised people of greater Syria. At this point Saddeh is on borrowed time