Status
Not open for further replies.
Beards are cool says man with beard.
if-presidential-candidates-had-beards-5.jpg

Until you posted the wikibox for the election, @Kanan, I didn't realize that for all the sturm-und-drang over the Tory landslide, they did barely better in the popular vote than they did last election. First past the post is a beaut that way!

It's masked by the collapse of the Tory vote in Long Island. In some provinces, the Tories easily pulled 50-70%, but were slammed down to the 30s in Long Island. This really skews the national numbers.

What’s Susan Collins doing in this ATL?

Hopefully, nothing.

Speaking of leaderships, when are the leadership elections?

Greens was held online a couple weeks ago. Kathleen Kennedy Williams won.

Labour will have theirs held in the future. Maggie Hassan is the interim leader of the party. She can run for the official position.

I quite honestly don't even have words doe this :coldsweat: I'm so honoured that you think this highly of my timeline and it's stories like this that give me the drive to continue writing. I wish I had more time to go in depth about the questions but I'm pressed for time at the moment sadly. What I can say is that holiday wise, the United States ans the Caribbean are the most popular holiday destinations for New Englanders (in that order the states of Cuba and Puerto Rico count in the US section).

But seriously, thank you so much :kissingheart:

It's masked by the collapse of the Tory vote in Long Island. In some provinces, the Tories easily pulled 50-70%, but were slammed down to the 30s in Long Island. This really skews the national numbers.
why did the Tories lose so many votes on Long Island?

I mean a 6 seat loss is only barely enough ti become the 2nd party in the senate and if the Independents caucus with Labor they would be the Majority still

I mean a 6 seat loss is only barely enough ti become the 2nd party in the senate and if the Independents caucus with Labor they would be the Majority still

Both independents are fairly far-right Senators and caucus with the Nationals.

That being said, if Social Labor loses 6 seats, they drop to 41, while the Nationals rise to 43. With the help of the independents, that's a 45-41 Majority for the Nationals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.