Man-Made Hell: The History of the Great War and Beyond

Is this a good timeline?

• Yes, it's great!

Votes: 198 56.9%
  • Yes, it has a few flaws but is still good.

Votes: 111 31.9%
  • No, it's very implausible.

Votes: 28 8.0%
  • No, it's boring.

Votes: 11 3.2%

• Total voters
It's nice to know that you got published. Will you continue the timeline?
Absolutely! College has been a lot this last semester, so unfortunately I don't know when the next chapter will come out, but rest assured I'm not done with MMH yet.

Congratulations!
Thank you so much!

I just realised something:

Can the Indian soldiers who fought for France be granted French citizenship for their service in this front?
Sorry for not getting around to this until now, but I do think it makes sense that the French Commune would welcome the soldiers of its allies to apply for citizenship. France has a population shortage due to the war and will basically take anyone they can get at this point. The problem is, if you're from India, why would you? India's safely far away from the frontlines of the Great War and is benefiting from a strong wartime economy, whereas the entire French nation has basically been stuck in a siege mentality on the brink of collapse for two decades, and anyone who can fight is almost certain to be conscripted to the frontlines at some point, including immigrants. For that reason, France has a very low rate of immigration in general and tries to restrict emigration as much as possible.