Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes VI (Do Not Post Current Politics or Political Figures Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 38: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election
* Page 307: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in South Carolina
* Page 310: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in Alabama
* Page 311: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in Arkansas
* Page 312: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in Florida
* Page 314: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in Georgia
* Page 315: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in Kentucky
* Page 316: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in Louisiana
* Page 317; The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in Mississippi
* Page 319: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in North Carolina
* Page 319: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in Tennessee
* Page 320: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in Texas
* Page 320: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in Virginia
* Page 330: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election table
Page 39: The 1864 United States presidential election
* Page 321: The 1864 United States presidential election in Vermont
* Page 324: The 1864 United States presidential election in New Hampshire
* Page 325: The 1864 United States presidential election in Maine
* Page 325: The 1864 United States presidential election in Massachusetts
* Page 326: The 1864 United States presidential election in Rhode Island
* Page 328: The 1864 United States presidential election in Connecticut
* Page 331: The 1864 United States presidential election in New York
* Page 336: The 1864 United States presidential elections in both New Jersey and Delaware
* Page 339: The 1864 United States presidential election in Pennsylvania (you are here)

The 1864 United States presidential election in Pennsylvania in Harry Turtledove's The Guns of the South

1864USAGOTSPA1.png

1864USAGOTSPA2.png

The 1864 United States presidential election in Pennsylvania took place on November 8, 1864, as part of the 1864 United States presidential election. Voters chose 26 representatives, or electors to the Electoral College, who voted for president and vice president.

Pennsylvania voted for the Democratic candidate, Horatio Seymour, over the three other candidates, incumbent Republican President Abraham Lincoln, Independent candidate George B. McClellan and Radical Republican candidate John C. Frémont.

Seymour won the Keystone State by a narrow margin of 2.03%.

Last edited:
Page 38: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election
* Page 307: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in South Carolina
* Page 310: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in Alabama
* Page 311: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in Arkansas
* Page 312: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in Florida
* Page 314: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in Georgia
* Page 315: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in Kentucky
* Page 316: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in Louisiana
* Page 317; The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in Mississippi
* Page 319: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in North Carolina
* Page 319: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in Tennessee
* Page 320: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in Texas
* Page 320: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election in Virginia
* Page 330: The 1867 Confederate States presidential election table
Page 39: The 1864 United States presidential election
* Page 322: The 1864 United States presidential election in Vermont
* Page 324: The 1864 United States presidential election in New Hampshire
* Page 325: The 1864 United States presidential election in Maine
* Page 325: The 1864 United States presidential election in Massachusetts
* Page 326: The 1864 United States presidential election in Rhode Island
* Page 328: The 1864 United States presidential election in Connecticut
* Page 331: The 1864 United States presidential election in New York
* Page 337: The 1864 United States presidential elections in both New Jersey and Delaware
* Page 339: The 1864 United States presidential election in Pennsylvania (you are here)

The 1864 United States presidential election in Pennsylvania in Harry Turtledove's The Guns of the South

View attachment 743934
View attachment 743935

The 1864 United States presidential election in Pennsylvania took place on November 8, 1864, as part of the 1864 United States presidential election. Voters chose 26 representatives, or electors to the Electoral College, who voted for president and vice president.

Pennsylvania voted for the Democratic candidate, Horatio Seymour, over the three other candidates, incumbent Republican President Abraham Lincoln, Independent candidate George B. McClellan and Radical Republican candidate John C. Frémont.

Seymour won the Keystone State by a narrow margin of 2.03%.
@JCC the Alt Historian I'll be honest. I don't understand why you choose to focus so much time on such small wikiboxes like 1 election in each state :closedeyesmile:. But I certainly admire your dedication.

@JCC the Alt Historian I'll be honest. I don't understand why you choose to focus so much time on such small wikiboxes like 1 election in each state :closedeyesmile:. But I certainly admire your dedication.
Since Guns of the South has a table at the end of the book with the results of the 1864 US and 1867 Confederate presidential elections (which I made infoboxes of those main elections), I decided to make them all as infoboxes one by one. Sometimes, I will make two in one day (though release one on one day and then the second one the following day) and just recently, I added the infoboxes for New Jersey and Delaware at the same time since McClellan won both states and the results were similar.

The Long Night: An ASOIAF/Huey Long Crossover

Yes, I got this idea for a wikibox from a silly pun. I am not a Huey fan, but I still found the idea amusing.

longnight.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, we still can't be sure the images... now just a minute... Ladies and Gentlemen the images have just been confirmed to be indeed genuine. A second large-scale bomb of the same kind that was deployed against Boston 2 days ago has been dropped at Baltimore. Casualties can be expected to be tremendously high, as the Bomb seems to have been dropped over the city center. From occupied New York the German Army is transmitting a message declaring that if no surrender is imminent a third "Ragnarok Bomb" will be dropped in... in Washington D.C. How these bombings will affect the ongoing defense of the East Coast is yet unclear, and there has been no wording on the matter from the President or General Marshal. Ladies and Gentlemen... to think that any civilized nation might deploy such weapons against an urban center... may God have mercy on us all.
- Dick Lansdale, Chicago Radio Central, 29 June, 1946

1653525313872.jpeg

My fellow Americans. I speak to you from a Presidential shelter in West Virginia, from where I have been conducting the war effort for the last few weeks. I speak to you with a heavy heart, for today I must say the unspeakable, I must accept the unthinkable. The United States did not join this war willingly, as an aggressor, as a conqueror. War was forced upon us when the Japanese invaded Hawaii in 1941. We fought them and their German Allies bravely, but now I am afraid we can fight no more. It has become clear and evident not only to me but to my Cabinet and to my military staff that we can no longer prosecute this war in a manner which would be advantageous to the American People. I am, therefore, announcing the intent of the United States government to surrender to the Axis forces. May God bless us all in these trying times.
- President Robert Taft, Greenbrier, West Virginia, July 4, 1946
1653526151676.jpeg

Representatives of both the Reich and Imperial Japanese Governments have, for the past 2 days, been conducting a meeting at Philadelphia where the future of the liberated United States will be decided. Among the representatives are Admiral Yamamoto and Marshal Manstein, as well as political figures such as Minister Joseph Goebbels, who announced a grand tour of the United States. In his announcement Goebbels also stated that "Philadelphia shall be one of many cities rebuilt from the horror of war through German generosity, and in a German image".

- Walter Koening, Radio Liberation, New York City, August 21, 1946

Fellow Citizens of the Pacific, as the occupation approaches its third year, we must consider what lies ahead. Are we still bound to the old system found in Washington, in the eastern cities? Or is the West not the land of opportunity and rebirth? It would be dishonorable to continue to shackle ourselves to the deceased institutions of a vile age. Instead, we must embrace the future. Are we not part of the Pacific world? Have our great benefactors, the Japanese, not closer to us than any European Imperialist or east coast stooge? The sun may rise in the East, but it now hangs high over the West, over this Pacific Commonwealth of ours. Much like the Emperor is a father to his subjects, so too will Japan be one for our new Pacific Commonwealth, with a stern but kind hand to guide us into the future. And as a loyal son, I proudly bow before it.
- Prime Minister Frank Shaw, Sacramento, August 19, 1949
1653528512026.jpeg

The Japanese plans to transform the western American coast into a subservient regime of their own is entirely expected. It has been clear for years that they would not let go of that land willingly. Neither should we let go of our piece of the cake. But Americans are stubborn, and Democratic ideals are still too entrenched in its society. The wiser course of action is to allow them a semblance of democracy. Provided, of course, that the elements who have proven so cooperative throughout this occupational period may remain in power.
- Erwin Rommel, August 15, 1949
1653527881464.jpeg

Today is a historic day. In the Reich, the Fuhrer's birthday is celebrated. Here in America, we commemorate the return of civilian rule. Thousands have gathered to witness as Reichskommissar Rommel passes the baton of power to the recently elected President Kennedy, right here in the nation's capital. The ceremony is being conducted in the newly constructed Hall of the Fatherland, which stands over the former Lincoln Monument, tragically destroyed by insurgents. Much like George Washington brought about a new era for America, we can hope President Kennedy will do the same.
- Dick Lansdale, American National News Channel, Washington D.C., April 20, 1952

1653528484261.jpeg
1653528533005.jpeg
---------------------------------

A "Man in the High Castle"esque scenario I thought about. Very dystopian stuff.

Attachments

• 1653528494164.jpeg
    1653528494164.jpeg
    265.9 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
1653527190640.png

I wanted to try my hand at making an infobox. The basic premise of this scenario is that mainline Protestantism, especially Anglicanism, goes through a bit of a collapse, as more Evangelical Anglicans leave to join explicitly Evangelical or Charismatic churches while the Anglo-Catholics largely convert to either Catholicism or Orthodoxy. In the midst of this, the personal ordinariates within the Catholic Church are expanded upon to attract more of the aforementioned Anglo-Catholics, with a new Anglican Rite of the Catholic Church being established. The new rite maintains many of the differences that the ordinariates had - a different liturgical calendar, different vestments based on Anglican traditions, and the Anglican Use liturgy - while also having new distinctive features, particularly an approved translation of the King James Version being designated as the official Bible translation of the Anglican Rite and further relaxations on clerical celibacy, with any married men within the Anglican Rite being able to become ordained (only as priests, however; bishops still need to be celibate). The rite was very successful, in no small part thanks to the time of its founding being only shortly before the beginning of the Fifth Great Awakening. Besides Anglicans, many other conservative mainline Protestants and traditional Catholics flocked to the Anglican Rite, and it's currently the largest Rite of the Catholic Church other than the Latin Rite itself. Most prominent among these converts have been the British royal family themselves; Prince Charles, reigning as George VII, being something of a Perennialist, had already worked with Parliament to remove the faith restrictions on the royal family, declaring himself "Defender of Faith" rather than "Defender of the Faith" and in particular removing the ban on non-Protestants from holding the throne. Rumors had abounded for years about the King's intent to convert outright to Catholicism, and the collapse of the Church of England and formation of the Anglican Rite only solidified this, with George VII and the rest of the immediate royal family being received into the Anglican Rite of the Catholic Church.

The two possible results of the 2077 mayoral election in Night City (Cyberpunk 2077) based on player decisions:

The Devolutionist Party of Night City is the traditionally dominant party in the city. It has a majority in the city council and can be characterized as economically minarchist and very supportive of megacorporations, particularly the Japanese giant Arasaka, and in favor of maintaining the city's independent free city status in the face of President Myers' reunificationist agenda in the New United States of America (NUSA).

The Night City Federalist Party can be described as more populist and "statist", with its mayoral candidate promising tax increases for the largest corporations. The game does not specify whether the Night City Federalist Party is affiliated with President Myers' Federalist Party, the de facto single party of the NUSA, but Peralez's offensive rhetoric toward all megacorporations except Militech, a corporation that is inseparable from the U.S. government and whose CEOs traditionally become NUSA presidents, suggests that this party favors reuniting Night City with the NUSA.

Peralez's score depends on whether the player warns him that he and his wife are being brainwashed via their brain implants by an unknown entity (possibly a rogue AI or a megacorporation) seeking to shape the future mayor's memories and opinions and turn him into a puppet. If the player warns him Peralez will become sickly paranoid and isolated from everyone, win by a small margin but be too paranoid to act effectively. If the player lies to preserve him, his personality will continue to change, he will be triumphantly elected and will begin to implement an agenda that is not his own.

2077-1.png
2077-2.png

1653598290707.png

The 2019 Spanish general election was held on the 7th July 2019 to elect the 400 members of the Spanish Cortes, the country’s unicameral legislature. The election was called more than 2 years ahead of schedule due to the premature dissolution of the Cortes by President Fernández de la Vega, after Prime Minister Soraya Sáenz de Santamaría’s government lost a motion of no confidence.

Sáenz de Santamaría had won re-election in 2017 by forming a coalition led by her PPR with the support of the centrist and anti-nationalist Citizens party, which held a plurality in the Cortes. They were aided arithmetically in the Cortes by the abstention of the pro-nationalist ER, which advocated for Catalan independence, but hurt by a continued decline in their popularity. The PPR reneged on its pledge to end austerity measures and Citizens’ anti-establishment image was severely compromised, allowing the far-right Vox to gain popularity in their stead.

On the left, the PSOE leader Susana Díaz was replaced by her rival Pedro Sánchez in a leadership election in January 2018, and under Sánchez the party worked to mend ties with other leftist parties, particularly IP. In his speech accepting the leadership Sánchez declared that he hoped to ‘bring about the end of corruption and neoliberalism’ and he fiercely condemned the PPR’s continuation of austerity measures, and morale within and opinion poll support for the PSOE started to recover. He expressed openness to the possibility of cooperating with Pablo Iglesias in government, but set himself apart from IP by stressing he was ‘an ardent pro-European’ and taking a harder track on nationalism.

Something which became apparent during the 2017-19 term was that not only were more investigations being undertaken to try to investigate corruption which was largely attributed to the PPR and its affiliates, but that the party had sought to use the appeals process on judicial proceedings on them to effectively filibuster them. These occurred across the country, including the Cifuentes Case in Madrid that also implicated a member of Sáenz de Santamaría’s cabinet, Pablo Casado; the Púnica case suggesting public services were paid for illegal commissions; ‘Operation Pokémon’ in Galicia; and most prominently the completion of legal proceedings in the Gürtel case and Bárcenas affair, which were reported in March 2019.

When the legal proceedings around several of these cases were published, especially the last two, they attracted considerable attention for indicating that senior figures in the PPR were guilty of bribery and providing kickbacks for contracts. Sáenz de Santamaría dismissed a small number of figures involved with them in response, but publicly referred to the verdict as ‘allegations’ and implied that the President was not impartial as a leader of the opposition, which incurred her significant criticism.

Public support for a motion of no confidence rapidly grew over the next few months, and the May 2019 local, regional and European elections all saw significant recovery for the PSOE and a decline for the PPR. This prompted Sánchez to organise a motion of no confidence in the government that would be held on the 30th May, having planned for it with sympathetic parties such as IP and the PNV since late March. Negotiations also took place between IP and ER, with Pablo Iglesias pledging a government which IP was part of would fight to pardon ER independentists and advocate for Catalan sovereignty.

The vote of confidence saw thirteen of the 21 ER Cortes members break their abstention to vote to bring down the Sáenz de Santamaría government. The most divided party in the Cortes proved to be Citizens, as its leader Albert Rivera proved erratic on its stance and ultimately 30 of its members including Rivera voting for it to preserve its role in government while 27 voted against. This further compromised the party’s support.

During the campaign, Santiago Abascal of Vox brought his party to national prevalence due to his lack of association with the controversies of the incumbent right-wing government’s term in office and his steadfast opposition to the nationalist movements in favour of centralism; Abascal’s stance that the country should become a unitary state to avoid further attempts at secession garnered sympathy from some regions, and its polling numbers soared to around the 10% mark. Any further rise from the party during the campaign was hampered by continued institutional support and better funding for the PPR, as well as the condemnation of other parties, most notably Iglesias nicknaming him ‘Sanjurjo Abascal’ in reference to his party’s far-right stance.

The PSOE was widely favoured to win having established consistent leads in the opinion polls and due to Sánchez’s popularity and the PPR’s unpopularity. Both the governing parties and IP lost several seats while Vox secured significant gains. The PSOE won a comfortable plurality, helped by the splitting of the right-wing vote while it consolidated more of the left-wing vote, but it did not come close to holding enough seats to govern alone and formed a coalition with IP.

The Sánchez government’s first term has been marked by increases to unemployment benefit and stronger legal protections for equal pay, but he also upheld the prison sentences of Catalan independence leaders for sedition when the high court ruled this in October 2019.

Sánchez’s government responded to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic in a somewhat controversial way which its right-wing critics claimed suppressed personal freedoms. It imposed a nationwide lockdown classed as a state of emergency from the 14th March to the 21st June 2020, and instituted additional curfews in October 2020 to try to reduce the spread of the disease during social gatherings. The use of the state of emergency was claimed by supporters of Vox and to a lesser extent the PPR to be unconstitutional, and the Supreme Court ruled to support this claim in July 2021.

Presently, the opinion polls remain close between the PSOE and PPR, led since 2019 by Teodoro García Egea, an ally of Casado not implicated in any corruption scandals. García Egea and Abascal enjoy fairly cooperative relations and have stressed that a coalition led by them would be a ‘moderately conservative’ one, a claim mocked by those who see Vox as a far-right party, including Sánchez and Iglesias. Notably, the two governing parties have cushioned their potential support by softening their opposition to ER, granting pardons towards its formerly imprisoned leaders in 2021 and with former Health Minister Salvador Illa entering Catalonia’s regional politics seeking to create, in his words, ‘a Catalan Good Friday’ that would diffuse tensions between separatists and non-separatists.

With the next election due in July 2023, how successful this process will prove to be for the Sánchez government remains to be seen.

(And so, for the time being this TL is done! Not bad for something I originally decided to make in part because I liked the fact the Spanish republican flag is one of the only ones in the world with purple on it, I hope. :openedeyewink:)

Last edited:
Flora MacDonald Infobox.png
Flora MacDonald was an American politician who served twice as the Prime Minister of the Dominion of America, the first woman to do so. Born in Nova Scotia, MacDonald worked primarily in academia while being involved in the Progressive Conservative Party on the side as a committed activist and frequent elected party delegate. In 1973, after helping manage Nelson Rockefeller's successful 1968 election campaign, MacDonald was one of the few new Tories elected to parliament in an election wave that restored former Liberal Prime Minister Hubert Humphrey to power. Her vocal presence in parliament rapidly resulted in her joining Gerald Ford's shadow cabinet, and in 1977, she became the second woman after Margaret Chase Smith in 1963 to contest the Tory leadership, winning in a stunning upset victory on the fourth ballot over several notable challengers. In 1979, she led the Tories to a comeback, winning a plurality in the House of Commons that saw her entering into a supply and confidence agreement with the Social Credit Party, resulting in her becoming the first female Prime Minister of the Dominion of America. But her government was plagued by infighting and an inability to tackle inflation and energy shortages, resulting in an early election being called in 1981 in which Walter Mondale led the Liberals to a victory. Resigning as party leader later that year, MacDonald retired to the backbenches, where she was a prominent Red Tory critic of George H.W. Bush's leadership throughout the 1980s. In 1993, with the Tories in crisis, MacDonald made a final comeback, winning back the party leadership in 1993 to succeed Bush as Prime Minister. Her return to office was initially welcomed, but her strong centrist, consensus style of politics alienated Blue Tories, who flocked behind television commentator Patrick Buchanan's Taxpayer's Party in 1993 instead. Defeated in one of the worst landslides in political history, MacDonald and nearly every over Conservative MP lost their seats, setting the Progressive Conservative Party on a path towards an eventual merger with Buchanan's party, a decision MacDonald was highly critical of. In her later years, MacDonald was known for her activism on behalf of women and children across the globe, particularly focusing on women's rights in war torn regions such as Afghanistan. MacDonald died in 2015, having supported the left-wing Democratic Party in her final years.

Last edited:
This started as a fan little wikibox but evolved into an actual experiment.

So, IOTL Warren G. Harding, elected in 1920 proved to be an incompetent and indecisive president, prone to nepotism and favoritism. His administration proved incredibly corrupt, and by 1923 the Teapot Dome Scandal, which directly involved members of his cabinet was making people unease. Then Harding dropped dead in August, and his successor, Calvin Coolidge, thought by most to be clean from the scandal, swept the elections in 1924.

But what if Harding had not died? What if he kept on going, his administration increasingly unpopular due to the scandal? Well, I theorize that this would lead to:
----------------------------------------------

THE GREAT CLUSTERFUCK OF 1924
1653631035869.png
1653631079029.png

4 WAY SPLIT

1653631155491.png
1653631171058.png
As the scandal continues to pile up over the Harding Administration, many within the Republican Party start to voice their discontent. The intensive conservatism of Harding upsets many Progressives such as Hiram Johnson, Robert La Follette and William Borah, but, unlike OTL where this culminated in an half-hartead revival of the "Progressive Party", here the mounting corruption ads to the issue, and it proves too much for some Republicans. Instead of the Progressives, we have a rebirth of the "Liberal Republicans", who walk out of the Convention when Harding is narrowly re-nominated.

With the Republicans split, the Democrats see a good chance of taking the White House. IOTL the convention was split between McAdoo and Smith, with the former drawing southern and western support while the latter drew from the Northeast and Midwest. The split Convention, one of the worst in history, coupled with the price of the Hotels in New York getting way to high to some delegates, led to both eventually giving up and the nomination of dark horse John W. Davis. Here, with a victory at the White House so assure for the nominee, neither of the two is willing to give up. The situation gets worse when Smith's supporters successfully introduce a resolution condemning the KKK (which had supported McAdoo, who didn't turn them down). This, coupled with New York proving too hostile, leads to the southern delegations walking out
en masse. Smith is subsequently nominated, alongside progressive midwestern Charles Bryan (to find a balance between liberal northeast and populist midwest) but the southern Democrats hold a different convention of their own, nominating McAdoo, alongside conservative Marylander Albert Ritchie (to find a balance between Wilsonian Progressivism of McAdoo and Democratic Conservatism).
PANDEMONIUM
1653631233011.jpeg

1653631277924.jpeg

GENERAL ELECTION
With the Republicans evenly divided, the Democrats are able to carry most of the country. The near entirety of the Northeast and Steel Belt goes to Smith, while the South and Southeast choose McAdoo. California also goes to McAdoo, as the Candidate is not only Californian, but very popular there due to his support of Unions. In the Midwest and Great Plains, where the Progressive/Farmer-Labor system is still massively popular, the Liberal Republicans carry the day. The Harding Ticket suffers an overwhelming defeat as a result. In the end, no candidate reaches a majority, and the Democratic candidates are tied for most electoral votes.

1653631313274.jpeg

ELECTION AT THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
The Election goes to the House. The situation gets incredibly tense and the country threatens to tear itself apart, as Democrats and Republicans compete for control of State Delegations. Since Harding has been eliminated from the competition, as he placed 4th, the Republicans are galvanized behind Johnson, and are able to barely muster support of 25 delegations. The Democrats, still split between McAdoo and stalwart for Smith, fail to get the majority. Thus, Hiram Johnson, third on the popular and electoral vote, with less than 25% of public support, becomes President of the United States. For Vice-President the Senate is divided between the two candidates with most votes, those being Ritchie and Bryan. Therefore, no matter the choice, the Vice-President will belong to the Democratic Party. Eventually the conservative Ritchie proves more popular, as a way to bring balance to the administration and to counter the Progressivism of Johnson.

Attachments

• 1653631069430.png
    1653631069430.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
This started as a fan little wikibox but evolved into an actual experiment.

So, IOTL Warren G. Harding, elected in 1920 proved to be an incompetent and indecisive president, prone to nepotism and favoritism. His administration proved incredibly corrupt, and by 1923 the Teapot Dome Scandal, which directly involved members of his cabinet was making people unease. Then Harding dropped dead in August, and his successor, Calvin Coolidge, thought by most to be clean from the scandal, swept the elections in 1924.

But what if Harding had not died? What if he kept on going, his administration increasingly unpopular due to the scandal? Well, I theorize that this would lead to:
----------------------------------------------

GREAT CLUSTERFUCK OF 1924
Now this is something! Good job with it, I can see it was very well-thought out!

Now this is something! Good job with it, I can see it was very well-thought out!
Thank you! I was just reading about the election and saw that, had Coolidge not beem the candidate, there was a rare opportunity for both parties to split. There was Republican oppostion to Coolidge already by progressive reps, and if this was partnered with Harding's corruption scandals the Party migtht genuinely split. As for the Democrats, the 1924 convention was utterly insane as neither Smith or McAdoo would give space. Had it been a more sure thing that the winner would get the White House, they might just keep pushing, resulting in competing tickets (ironically nullifying their advantage over the split republicans).

I might make a sequel for the 1928 and the 1932 elections, as this seems like a fun scenario

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.