Yeesh, that sucks for dan. Mostly cause shows like drake and Josh, iCarly, victorious, Henry danger, game shakers and all his other shows have been butterflied away.
Yeah, Maybe this stops Drake Bell from doing what he did IOTL. These shows will probably air on POGO(the revamp of Nickelodeon) while the Sony Music-based shows are probably animated on Animax.

Well I guess it's for all intended reasons over, and looking over it after it's all said and done I can say I enjoy what I read. there were things I wish we got some more focus on (for instance Sega and Microsoft's foray into TV shows), but I'm pretty sure You said your self that It ballooned way out of proportion for what started out as a simple look at what could have been about fox kids and hey I fully understand the feeling.

But apart from that I repeat what I say I enjoy It for what it was especially seeing Viacom getting a much needed kick in the dick.

Yeah, Maybe this stops Drake Bell from doing what he did IOTL. These shows will probably air on POGO(the revamp of Nickelodeon) while the Sony Music-based shows are probably animated on Animax.
You mean drake won't voice spiderman in an animated series?

How? All these shows were created, written and/or produced by Schneider's bakery, they wouldn't exist without him.

What happend to Jamie Lynn's child? Did she have it or did she get an abortion?

Well I guess it's for all intended reasons over, and looking over it after it's all said and done I can say I enjoy what I read.
Well, it's actually not really over. The first act is over, but the TL is actually FAR from over. There'll be another act.

Shocked, ain't ya?

[otakuninja2006]
there were things I wish we got some more focus on (for instance Sega and Microsoft's foray into TV shows),
We will get some info. We'll also see more competitors entering the gaming field.
but I'm pretty sure You said your self that It ballooned way out of proportion for what started out as a simple look at what could have been about fox kids and hey I fully understand the feeling.

But apart from that I repeat what I say I enjoy It for what it was especially seeing Viacom getting a much needed kick in the dick.
Yes. It was great. Oh, there's still a new TL coming soon.
You mean drake won't voice spiderman in an animated series?
He will. He just won't get mixed up in what he did IOTL that led to his reputation being ruined.
How? All these shows were created, written and/or produced by Schneider's bakery, they wouldn't exist without him.
I'll create a new OC.
What happend to Jamie Lynn's child? Did she have it or did she get an abortion?
I....honestly..........we're gonna have to cover that another time.........

Well, it's actually not really over. The first act is over, but the TL is actually FAR from over. There'll be another act.

Shocked, ain't ya?

[otakuninja2006]

We will get some info. We'll also see more competitors entering the gaming field.

Yes. It was great. Oh, there's still a new TL coming soon.

He will. He just won't get mixed up in what he did IOTL that led to his reputation being ruined.
What ruined his reputation?
I'll create a new OC.
Like Daniel abbot from navyboy's American dream thread?

I already had permission to use Daniel. He's running AWESOME!Mation Studios(soon to be renamed). I'm also creating an new OC.
AWESOME!Mation studios? Let me guess, it will be made out of the remains of the old nickelodeon animation studios, hiring some of it's old staff on hand, being generally being known as it's spiritual successor and would be responsible for creating all the animated shows that Nick would have made in the real world but didn't cause it shut down. And this new OC you made will be responsible for making the live action shows?

AWESOME!Mation studios? Let me guess, it will be made out of the remains of the old nickelodeon animation studios,
Actually, the studio already was founded before this whole mess. It's hit show, Lydia of Naturi, will move to Cartoon Network's Toonami block this fall(Fall 2003). The studio was making a more mature Ren and Stimpy reboot for TNN, but the reboot was scrapped, only to re-enter production, this time, as a mature, but somewhat family-friendly show for Cartoon Network. The studio is also hard at work on a film slated for 2005. The distributor has yet to be announced. They are also working on another show for 2004, this time for Animax. The studio will be renamed soon, but a exact name has not been determined yet.
hiring some of it's old staff on hand, being generally being known as it's spiritual successor and would be responsible for creating all the animated shows that Nick would have made in the real world but didn't cause it shut down.
Well, many remaining staff would probably move to either Cartoon Network/Kids' WB(where Jimmy Neutron and the Nick Jr. stuff would go), Fox(where My Life As A Teenage Robot & Avatar: The Last Airbender goes), Buena Vista(where The Fairly OddParents, Danny Phantom & Catscratch winds up) or Animax(where Invader Zim, Constant Payne and Skeleton Key goes to). I'm not exactly sure of the fates of the rest of OTL's Nicktoons yet.
And this new OC you made will be responsible for making the live action shows?
Yes.

THQ (TK-2K23 version/What If Nintendo brought Rare Software?):

Untitled6214-20221001014118-1-1-1-1 (1) (3).png