Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be potentially interesting in making a Greater Somalia map for me to use in my Stars and Sickles timeline? If interested please private message me and we can look at some details (Somali-ised place names, boundaries etc)!

@FriendlyGhost Could you ask you to try your hand in this ?

I would need for this coat of arms to just be of white and this type of blue :

color for change.png

Greetings,

Some months ago, I had received a flag I requested, but I have since grown to have some nitpicks with it and so, I would like to put out the request one last time.

I am requesting a flag of the United States of America, the parameters are simple:

*Format: .png

*Size: 1280 x 674 pixels

*Colors (RGB):

-(178, 34, 52) - Red

-(255, 255, 255) - White

-(60, 59, 110) - Blue

*76 stars in the canton placed in the correct formation and with no changes to the style of the stars themselves

Greetings,
Some months ago, I had received a flag I requested, but I have since grown to have some nitpicks with it and so, I would like to put out the request one last time.
I am requesting a flag of the United States of America, the parameters are simple:
*Format: .png
*Size: 1280 x 674 pixels
*Colors (RGB):
-(178, 34, 52) - Red
-(255, 255, 255) - White
-(60, 59, 110) - Blue
*76 stars in the canton placed in the correct formation and with no changes to the style of the stars themselves
Here you go:
Flag-USA_76_stars-for_TheFederalist.png (click the thumbnail for the full-size image)
Source: Hellerick's gallery (https://althistory.fandom.com/wiki/User:Hellerick/Gallery/US_flags_with_alternative_number_of_stars), re-usable under the CC BY-SA 3.0 licence (see here). All I did was make a .png in 1280x674 size from the .svg file.

Here you go:
View attachment 888156 (click the thumbnail for the full-size image)
Source: Hellerick's gallery (https://althistory.fandom.com/wiki/User:Hellerick/Gallery/US_flags_with_alternative_number_of_stars), re-usable under the CC BY-SA 3.0 licence (see here). All I did was make a .png in 1280x674 size from the .svg file.
Here's the last flag I got, see, what I was ultimately thinking was if the colors could be changed to what I listed and have the stars kept in this formation, but have the stars not be quite as "fat", they seem to look different from those of the official US flag. I apologize for being extremely picky.
1677217155711.png

Here's the last flag I got, see, what I was ultimately thinking was if the colors could be changed to what I listed and have the stars kept in this formation, but have the stars not be quite as "fat", they seem to look different from those of the official US flag. I apologize for being extremely picky.
<flag snipped>
I'm going to be at a family funeral tomorrow and Friday won't be good either, but if no-one else gets to this first, I'll try to do it for you over the weekend.

Would this suit you?

Attachments

• BooornInTheUSA.png
    BooornInTheUSA.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 62