Hail, Britannia

Although the image is maybe a tad unclear, Latzio definitely extends over the entirety of the OTL Papal States. If you zoom in you should just about be able to see that San Marino is giving the illusion of a full border.
Oh ok. Another thing: instread of Lazio, that refers to a specifical region littler than the portraited Lazio Republic, wouldn't be better Roman Republic? After all when the pope were overthrown by Mazzinians in 1848 the new state took the name of Roman Republic. P.S: it's Lazio, not Latzio.

@LeinadB93
House of Delegates Riding Map.png
This is the original version of the map.

House of Delegates Riding Map with-names.png
Here is the version with all the names.

House of Delegates Riding Map v2.png
This is the one with all of the borders transparent so it might look a little weird.

House of Delegates Riding Map Colours.png
And, here is one with colors, because why not...

This is such a great timeline. Love the stargate refrences. A few questions;
1. What are the Roosevelt Family up to ITTL? (Anglo-Dutch Nobility possibly)
2. Is Hejaz a Hashemite Kingdom as it was supposed to be OTL?
3. Whats the name the country north of Nedj?

I just finished reading through the entire thread. Love the concept. Can we get a write-up on Missouri, particularly Minnesota (since that is probably where I would've been born in this Universe)?

LeinadB93

Monthly Donor
So I'm back!!!

Really sorry everyone for the long absence, but the last five weeks have been a total nightmare. But now it's the Easter holidays so let's get this back on track.

I'm going to try and get some new updates/posts over the next few days, but first I'll answer the questions since I was off.

Oh ok. Another thing: instread of Lazio, that refers to a specifical region littler than the portraited Lazio Republic, wouldn't be better Roman Republic? After all when the pope were overthrown by Mazzinians in 1848 the new state took the name of Roman Republic. P.S: it's Lazio, not Latzio.

Calling the state the "Roman Republic" is still very Rome centric. Although in the Second (1849) and Third Republics (1870) that may have been the name of the country, when the monarchy was established in November 1870 the name Regno de Lazio was adopted. Yes you're right that IOTL it is referred to as Lazio in English, ITTL I'm taking the translation more directly from the Latin name "Latium", hence the English-language translation is "Kingdom of Latzio".

@LeinadB93
This is the original version of the map.

Looks great :D Thanks for this! When I got round to working on Cornwall I'll definitely use these as a base (and credit you of course).

Whens the next countries election time?
there was a snap election called for the imperial elections.
What date will the snap election be?

Indeed the next imperial election is scheduled for 19 April. Polls are pretty even at the moment, with the Conservatives and Social Democrats roughly equal, and the Liberals holding steady just behind them. It looks unlikely that the Liberals will be the largest party, and it's mainly coming down to a competition between Lim and Fortuno over who will lead the next government. More to come in a news bulletin (hopefully tomorrow).

This is such a great timeline. Love the stargate refrences. A few questions;
1. What are the Roosevelt Family up to ITTL? (Anglo-Dutch Nobility possibly)
2. Is Hejaz a Hashemite Kingdom as it was supposed to be OTL?
3. Whats the name the country north of Nedj?

Glad you like the stargate references, more of that to come in due course :p

1. The Roosevelts are a prominent Anglo-Dutch family in Columbia (mainly New York and Nassouwen). Teddy Roosevelt was Columbian First Minister (1907-11, 1913-16) and leader of the Imperial Progressives (1911-18), whilst FDR was Columbian First Minister from 1936 to his death in 1945. There are probably a couple of peerages held by the family as well.

2. Hejaz is indeed a Hashemite kingdom, with the King also claiming the Caliphate.

3. At the moment that is Jabal Shammar, a Rashidi state, however @Wayside and myself have been discussing the possibility that with some butterflies we could have a personal and federal union of Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Jabal Shammar and Hejaz into a single Hashemite Federation of the Mashriq and Hejaz. It's still provisional at the moment, but it's the way I'm leaning...

What makes his absence thinks this is over? I don't think so, he's probably busy and will return soon.
Considering that the TL creator is likely plotting out an entire worldwide general election, on top of more pressing real-life responsibilities, I'd say that a short hiatus is probably bearable.

Yeah sorry about the absence... Real life has a habit of getting in the way.

I just finished reading through the entire thread. Love the concept. Can we get a write-up on Missouri, particularly Minnesota (since that is probably where I would've been born in this Universe)?
Here's one that pre-dates the thread.

Glad you like it :)

Missouri is in the works for a redone and updated post, but at the moment the pre-thread post is still canon.