Hail, Britannia

i want to post my own ideas here but i dont know because i know a lot about pop culture ok i dont know if anyone is going to like it so i am a bit unsecure
because there so many i want to post like movies anime or games

Here's a WIP list I created of every currently reigning monarch:

THE AMERICAS
California: Ramon IV (2002)
Mexico: Agustin V (1999)
Cuba: Alfonso Fernando II (1997)
North Haiti: Michel (2002)
Santo Domingo: Isabel III (2010)
Peru: Luis II (1989)
Brazil: Pedro V (2007)
Argentina: Juan IV (1999)
EUROPE
UKE: Elizabeth II (1952)
Maryland: Benedict II (2018)​
Acadiana: Jerome IV (2017)​
Netherlands: Willem IV (2013)
Belgium: Charles IV (2009)
Luxembourg: Henri (2000)​
France: Jean IV (2019)
Catalonia: Joana II (1977)
Portugal: Joao VIII (2002)
Benevento: Frederick Auguste (2003)
Switzerland:
Liechtenstein: Hans-Adam II (1989)​
Nordic Federation:
Denmark: Margrethe II (1972)​
Scania: Valdemar V (1991)​
Sweden: Victoria (2018)​
Norway: Harald V (1991)​
Finland: Väinö II (2002)​
Estonia: Gustav III (1994)​
Austria: Karl V (2011)
Croatia: Tasilo (2011)
Montenegro: Nikola II (2011)
Albania: Leka II (2011)
Armanonia: Avram II (2006)
Greece: Konstantinos II (1966)
Bulgaria: Aleksander IV (1967)
Rumania: Viktor II (1999)
AFRICA
Morocco: Mohammed VI (1999)
ASIA
Japan: Reiwa/Naruhito (2019)
OCEANIA
Tongo: Tupou VI (2012)
Hawai'i: Kūhiō II (1995)

Update Log
3/14/2022 at 8:15 AM: Added Hawai'i, Morocco, and Tongo.
3/10/2022 at 7:05 AM: Added Albania, Armanonia, Benevento, Liechtenstein, and Montenegro.
3/8/2022 at 6:13 AM: Added California, Maryland, and Mexico
3/7/2022 at 11:04 AM: Added Acadiana, Argentina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cuba, North Haiti, Peru, and Rumania.
3/6/2022 at 6:03 PM: Added Austria.
3/6/2022 at 3:54 PM: Created Post.

Last edited:
An Announcement

LeinadB93

Monthly Donor
Apologies to everybody for the long absence, but thank you for your continuing support.

Unfortunately, in addition to having a lot going on personally and professionally - and needing to take a break for my own wellbeing - I kind of fell out of love a bit with this project, leading me to experiment with my One Shots projects and some ideas for other potential timelines.

As you will probably have noticed, the canon of Hail, Britannia has gone through several major revisions and changes over the years (and hundreds of minor ones). This thread is now cluttered with a lot of content that is now out of date or inaccurate, and the sheer scale of the retcon needed is daunting. So I've been considering where to go...

I am now considering whether to continue plowing on with this thread and attempt to go back and retcon all the old content, or to start fresh in a new thread. I am as yet undecided, but will keep you all informed if/when I make a decision.

In the meantime I will attempt to answer the questions you have asked in my absence, and occassionally offer some updates.

Thanks as always for your interest and support with this project.

Leinad

Hi All,

Wow, I cannot believe it has been more than 18 months since I last posted in this thread!

As I mentioned in July 2021, I had fallen out of love with the project and was really daunted by the sheer scale of the retcon and revisions needed to realign the established lore.

Over the last 6 months I have been working on a revamped version of Hail, Britannia which I hope to begin to share with you all this year. Some content and lore will remain the same, but will be updated and modernised (as my skills, knowledge and research have improved), while others will be completely new. I am incredibly grateful to those people here on the forum who have suggested interesting divergences, or allowed me to bounce ideas off of, both with the original and with my planning with the revamped version.

Feel free to ask any questions :) but I won't be spoiling anything - so expect vague answers :)

Leinad