Pick your poison:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is a smaller and more character-focused chapter right before the storm begins, a little break from major events to show the prelude of one instead. I have big plans for the German chapter that deals with the power struggle and the events that happen in Europe thanks to it.

The publishing of the "Second Book" made it clear to everyone that a war with the west was inevitable in the mind of their leader, the Navy and airforce, alongside the especial "Wunderwaffen" programs, had received high funds and expectations to prepare for an incoming war. The objective was to amass a force powerful enough to punch through the Canal and do what no one ever since William the Conqueror did, the Invasion of the British Isles. It wasn't just that, but plans were also being made to push eastwards to reach the Ural mountains, planning that this time Russia would be thrown back into it's chaos. There was an special plan in Hitler's mind to finish what Saadeh could not, launching an invasion of Israel spearheaded by the Waffen-SS to clean out "The most dangerous nest of zionist vipers in the world". All of that would converge towards a grand invasion of North America, using the French carribbean as a base to launch a campaign to bomb the East Coast, with dreams of rockets bombarding the greatest american cities and ending with a land invasion of the Wehrmacht to destroy the "Rotten structure of Judeo-Capitalist Degeneracy".
Oh Shitt.

So....this time they'll invoke the operation Valkyrie, for real this time, yes?
The Wehrmacht swore an oath of loyalty not to the office of the Führer or even the German State, but to Hitler himself. Once he is out of the picture, with the inevitable confrontation between the powerful figures of the NSDAP, they won’t have a better opportunity.

Something tells me Mr. Hitler will not be around to see this.
I think that even if he was immortal he would not be around to see the US and the Commonwealth losing a naval war to Germany. Doesn't mean he cant strike on land against Russia and the Middle East. Let us just hope that he dies before the Nuclear test.

And on that note, aside from Nazi Germany, other regimes which would probably make use of lots of OCs in the future would be Neo-Tsarist Russia (or a hypothetical KMT China here).

And on that note, aside from Nazi Germany, other regimes which would probably make use of lots of OCs in the future would be Neo-Tsarist Russia (or a hypothetical KMT China here).
Speaking of Tsarist Russia, where is the exact border between Russia and The Reich?

So, yeah, for Neo-Tsarist Russia, aside from OCs, maybe a major source of political figures could be people who IOTL were prominent in the dissident community in the USSR (Solzhenitsyn's views IOTL means he'd certainly be big in Russian politics here assuming he's still alive, for starters), especially if the Tsarists transition to a constitutional monarchy.

Last edited:
So, yeah, for Neo-Tsarist Russia, aside from OCs, maybe a major source of political figures could be people who IOTL were prominent in the dissident community in the USSR (Solzhenitsyn's views IOTL means he'd certainly be big in Russian politics here assuming he's still alive, for starters), especially if the Tsarists transition to a constitutional monarchy.
Russian Prime Minister Solzhenitsyn, anyone?

I think that even if he was immortal he would not be around to see the US and the Commonwealth losing a naval war to Germany. Doesn't mean he cant strike on land against Russia and the Middle East. Let us just hope that he dies before the Nuclear test.
Hope his insistence on Reich's scientist compete with each other in a "darwinian aryan supermen" fashion instead of working together side by side like those in the "mongrel and subhuman" 'States proved to be his regime's undoing.

Hope his insistence on Reich's scientist compete with each other in a "darwinian aryan supermen" fashion instead of working together side by side like those in the "mongrel and subhuman" 'States proved to be his regime's undoing.
Unfortunately, if you remember the first chapters, we are told that German historians still think that it was German superiority that granted them victory, which means that the regime continued until modern times when it was reformed, which does not bode well for the future

Unfortunately, if you remember the first chapters, we are told that German historians still think that it was German superiority that granted them victory, which means that the regime continued until modern times when it was reformed, which does not bode well for the future
Surely the German Reich that survived into modern day is merely a rump state that is a pathetic excuse of its former glory...

.......right?

Unfortunately it wouldn’t be much of a Cold War story if the Reich collapsed in the 50s, would it?

An earlier poll said that the U.S. would win the Cold War, so I'm assuming the Reich collapses at some point. However, I'd be interested in seeing what a surviving Nazi Germany would look like today.
Do not misconstrue me saying that I'd be interested in seeing what a surviving Third Reich would look like for support of Nazism.

An earlier poll said that the U.S. would win the Cold War, so I'm assuming the Reich collapses at some point. However, I'd be interested in seeing what a surviving Nazi Germany would look like today.
Do not misconstrue me saying that I'd be interested in seeing what a surviving Third Reich would look like for support of Nazism.
The polls are merely to see who you are rooting for/What is your opinion. They do not affect the story.

And relax, if you were to be called a Nazi because you are curious on a different world then I would be Hitler for writing it.