You're welcome and no problem - click on the thumbnails below, they'll take you to the files, hosted on postimage.org:

These are the same size as the original vector images in the sources (as I linked to above) so are probably big enough, I think. If you need them even bigger, it's easy to export .svg to .png at larger sizes, so just ask.
Thank you again, you really are a friendly ghost.

No I meant more like this:
218px-Blason_dauphine_fr_Bretagne.svg.png

Where each quarter is itself quartered. In this example the 1st & 4th quarters are quarterings of France & the Dauphinate, whereas the 2nd & 3rd are quarterings of France & Brittany.

I'm not really sure if I would like the coat of arms like that, assuming I could even kitbash enough ideal flags to work with. Even though I do admit to really misreading your initial reply.

Starforce

Banned
Can someone make the flags of New England and the Confederacy here?

New England is larger, and will not have the stereotypical New England flag or a British Ensign. The Confederates have of course, expanded to include new states as new stars on their flag.

1590442287713.png

View attachment 551178
Blue = Egyptian sky and water.
Yellow = The Sun.
Red = The blood of Jesus and those who suffered under persecution.
Black = Black earth of Egypt.
Coptic cross is self-explanatory.
Yellow and red are also traditional Ethiopian colors.
intresting... I like it!!!
Some constructive critism, do you think that perhaps we should make the Coptic cross border a little less thick?
Regardless, I really like it!

Is it possible for someone to craft a 19th-century-esque coat of arms for a Han Chinese imperial dynasty?
Preferably with Dutch characteristics, but still screaming Chinese.

you mean something like the china dragon emblem within a european shield with chinese dragon supporters ?

Is it possible for someone to craft a 19th-century-esque coat of arms for a Han Chinese imperial dynasty?
Preferably with Dutch characteristics, but still screaming Chinese.

The Chinese weren't big of coats of arms, even the flag used by the Qing had symbolism typical of the Emperor the color yellow and the usage of a dragon and what do you by with Dutch characteristics?

I didn't ask for that flag but like. Why a rooster, if I may ask?
I wanted something that could seem "new-englandy" without using the pine tree, so I went with a rooster in reference to the Rhode Island Red. I'm probably grasping for straws, but I like to think it would be serviceable.

Last edited:
This started as a throwaway joke and turned into far too much work, because I was dumb enough to try and be semi-historically correct in drawing borders.

View attachment 548437
Hello everyone!
Some time ago @B_Munro published this map that I find really well done. I wanted to ask him what background he used but unfortunately he seems a bit busy and couldn't answer me. Not wanting to intervene more on this subject on the map thread I come to ask you here if you could give me the name of the format of this Map as well as an access to it if possible (is there by the way a series of maps like the Worlda series?).
Thank you for your help.

It's not that I'm too busy, it's that I am having internet troubles and can't upload stuff for shit.

(like this post, which took several tries)

It's not that I'm too busy, it's that I am having internet troubles and can't upload stuff for shit.

(like this post, which took several tries)
It doesn't change the fact that you are busy with your internet connection and therefore with something else. But in no way I blame you and I understand that my request is not a priority for you.
This is why I took the liberty of reciting your message to ask for help from other members of the forum and not to bother you any more.
I hope that you did not take my previous message as a provocation or a way to make you hurry. If you did, I apologize because it was not my goal.

Starforce

Banned
I was just going for something new engalndy, and a rooster in reference to the Rhode Island Red seemed like a ok choice.
As for meaning....... Hard working in reference to a rooster's perceived tendency to make sure other's are awake and not slacking off.

For their history, the British had taken over that area during the civil war. They are very pro-british. I think that something could be worked in for that, an alternative design for that. With star designs and such.

What about adding more stars to that confederate flag? Maybe they are in a square or circle pattern?

For their history, the British had taken over that area during the civil war. They are very pro-british. I think that something could be worked in for that, an alternative design for that. With star designs and such.

What about adding more stars to that confederate flag? Maybe they are in a square or circle pattern?
Pro British I could buy given the other choices on the continent, though I kind of question why that would influence their flag design that much, though maybe I'm reading to deep into it. As for the Confederate flag, why should I take all the fun?
Can someone give me like a premise for a map, then I'll do a worlda for it? I'm bored rn
three way Cold War between Fascist Franko-British Union, Capitalistic Brazil-Australia alliance, and Communist India.