These are Flander's coats of arms with the motto is "Kracht en Moed" which means in Dutch "Strenght and Courage" :
dessin 2.png

I do the best I can, with the means I have (Paint), I have little or no control over Gimp, but if you know good software to do it properly, I'm interested. ;)
It's just that you keep posting in this thread which is for requests only. Please see those other threads if you want to display your work

I do the best I can, with the means I have (Paint), I have little or no control over Gimp, but if you know good software to do it properly, I'm interested. ;)

It's a good CoA, was just curious why you were posting it in the request thread. Afraid I use Gimp so can't make all that many software suggestions.

It's just that you keep posting in this thread which is for requests only. Please see those other threads if you want to display your work
Oops, sorry, I thought it was a thread where you could put coats of arms, flags or cards at the same time, but I did not pay attention that it is a thread where it was only requests... Sometimes, I don't always pay attention to the instructions.

Oops, sorry, I thought it was a thread where you could put coats of arms, flags or cards at the same time, but I did not pay attention that it is a thread where it was only requests... Sometimes, I don't always pay attention to the instructions.
Have a look at the first post of this thread for the quotation by me (or go directly to post 6) - there are some links to various graphics threads there. It's great that you're contributing to the forum - if you use those threads, then your images are likely to get the best audience to appreciate them. Do feel free to make requests here, though - we've got lots of members who are fantastic at making/improving maps/flags/heraldry or suggesting ways for you to improve your own hard work.

Have a look at the first post of this thread for the quotation by me (or go directly to post 6) - there are some links to various graphics threads there. It's great that you're contributing to the forum - if you use those threads, then your images are likely to get the best audience to appreciate them. Do feel free to make requests here, though - we've got lots of members who are fantastic at making/improving maps/flags/heraldry or suggesting ways for you to improve your own hard work.
Thank you. I posted again my CoA in the right section.

No that's fine.
Apologies for coming off a bit brusque with you. Arguing all day made me a tad standoffish. Sorry.
As Friendly Ghost says it's great that you're contributing and we want people to appreciate them (are these for a timeline btw?).

Could someone make me a map with a 1980s/early 1990s Cyberpunk feel? Its for another timeline I am writing.

What it needs?
  • Balkanized China ( Kaiserreich style) with RADIOACTIVE SIGNS all over its coast except Macao and HK with independent
  • Balkanized Pakistan
  • India doesn't have Kashmir, Punjab/Khalistan, Northeast India (which is Balkanized)
  • Balkanized Burma/Myanmar
  • Balkanized USA with RADIOACTIVE SIGNS in both coasts, must have an independent Hawaii
  • Balkanized Middle East (except Syria,Jordan, Israel) with RADIOACTIVE SIGNS on Ryiad, Jeddah, Baghdad.
  • Cairo also nuked.
  • Turkey balkanized into a Greater Armenia, Kurdistan and the Bosphorus strait controlled by Russia and her allies
  • Nuked Berlin
  • Brazil that controls Equatorial guinea, Guinea Bissau, Portugal, Angola, Mozambique, Macau
  • Balkanized Argentina
  • More Balkanized Africa except for the Parts controlled by Brazil
  • United Central America
  • (New)Gran Colombia with Venezuela, Colombia proper, Ecuador and English Guyana.
Intresting scenario (except for balkanized Argentina with strong Brazil; I'm Argentinean) ... What about Europe (including Russia) and Canada? Are there another balcanized country (i.e.: Mexico, Australia, Spain)?

Last edited:
Intresting scenario (except for balkanized Argentina with strong Brazil; I'm Argentinean) ... What about Europe (including Russia) and Canada? Are there another balcanized country (i.e.: Mexico, Australia, Spain)?

In the event of an exclusively Chinese-American War and exclusively Fifth Indo-Pakistani War that both go nuclear (because let's face it, all of the four nations involved wont hesitate to use them), Europe is ok except for Germany who lost her seat of power and thousands of historical artifacts in the museum, from the Baltic countries to Germany they are at the whims of the CIS/Russia , Russia is likely to evacuate most locations from Vladivostok to Tuva if the radioactive winds blow in their directions, France without the US (but with US servicemen in her territory) might face an Islamic insurgency (which there are many predictions this could happen in the future, just now right now) and her neighbor Belgium probably will have the same problems, Canada will have to worry about American refugees and the radioactive winds just as much as Mexico who might be balkanized unofficially because of the cartels that know have lost their main incomes , Argentina was balkanized in my scenario not because I wanted to make Brazil stronger but because I I imagine that a defaulted state would struggle to keep itself together after that and much the world has been through into chaos and whoever could help your country economically has bigger fish to fry right now and the IMF is probably also near gone. For Australia probably will have to worry about her neighbours considering they all have lost their biggest econmic partner (China).
Africa will probably be more in the shitter than it is right now with the world policeman basically dead and their economic partner also defunct.

can anyone add the rest of the island outlines to this map (and possibly fix them too)View attachment 554849
I unfortunately will not be able to do anything as of such to help, but this may be helpful!
Pacific:
Africa:
Americas:

Weird request, but can someome make a My Little Pony world map with the country of the USA with Alaska, Hawai'i, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin islands in between Equestria and some other continent, It's a very weird universe where America gets teleported to the world of MLP
2020-06-08 16.22.58-1.png

In Black circle is where these two continents widen (probably the size of the Pacific Ocean 2x bigger so the America could fit in) their distance where the would-be island of America would be.
In Yellow, Is where Continental United States, Alaska, Hawai'i, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin island (All of them in the same position as they were before the ISOT).

Last edited:
Could someone make me a map with a 1980s/early 1990s Cyberpunk feel? Its for another timeline I am writing.

What it needs?
  • Balkanized China ( Kaiserreich style) with RADIOACTIVE SIGNS all over its coast except Macao and HK with independent
  • Balkanized Pakistan
  • India doesn't have Kashmir, Punjab/Khalistan, Northeast India (which is Balkanized)
  • Balkanized Burma/Myanmar
  • Balkanized USA with RADIOACTIVE SIGNS in both coasts, must have an independent Hawaii
  • Balkanized Middle East (except Syria,Jordan, Israel) with RADIOACTIVE SIGNS on Ryiad, Jeddah, Baghdad.
  • Cairo also nuked.
  • Turkey balkanized into a Greater Armenia, Kurdistan and the Bosphorus strait controlled by Russia and her allies
  • Nuked Berlin
  • Brazil that controls Equatorial guinea, Guinea Bissau, Portugal, Angola, Mozambique, Macau
  • Balkanized Argentina
  • More Balkanized Africa except for the Parts controlled by Brazil
  • United Central America
  • (New)Gran Colombia with Venezuela, Colombia proper, Ecuador and English Guyana.
I hope this map would be usefull for you

balkanized world (on demand).jpg

This may be a bit of a tall order, but here goes:

I'd like a modification of the below coat of arms. If possible, I'd like to keep the surrounding imagery (the crown, the lions, the border of the coat of arms, the gold trim at the bottom), and have just the coat of arms itself changed. I provided images of all of the components that I'd like to include, even though some of them are commonly-known.
1591650847406.png

The center shield, the Bavarian canton, should be replaced with the German eagle (see below).
1591651029929.png

The top-left quadrant of the coat of arms should be the Bavarian flag (see below).
1591651273220.png

The top-right quadrant of the coat of arms should be replaced with the Austrian flag (see below).
1591651562849.png

The bottom-left quadrant of the coat of arms should be replaced with the Swiss flag (see below).
1591652151362.png

The bottom-right quadrant of the coat of arms should be replaced with the flag of Trieste (see below).
1591652225161.png

For anyone who decides to take this up, thank you in advance, and apologies for any inconveniences you come across.

Jesus it looks so smooth. How do you manage that ?I would just make more radioactive dots on both USA and China on both costs.
Thank you. I took several days, starting from Google Maps and editing it on PS; I used some effects that I saw in tutorials. Now, I added more radioactive points, but not too many, only in big cities.

balkanized world (on demand).jpg