I just hope I can change the yellow on the Greater America flag to white.

Don't think it's meant to be white. Apart from the fact that it is clearly not the same colour as the paper, since "Greater America" covers the whole of the Americas, I assume they replaced the white with yellow to make it look less like a variant US flag by including a colour common to other countries like Brazil, Colombia, Grenada, Jamaica, etc.....

Don't think it's meant to be white. Apart from the fact that it is clearly not the same colour as the paper, since "Greater America" covers the whole of the Americas, I assume they replaced the white with yellow to make it look less like a variant US flag by including a colour common to other countries like Brazil, Colombia, Grenada, Jamaica, etc.....
You've got a point, thank you.

Could I get pics of the three flags in the picture below:
alternate_timeline_1_by_lurch_jr_ddp2xmv-fullview.jpg
I only see 2:
x-for-crenshaw.png

y-for-crenshaw.png

Hey guys, looking for a flag for a combined Anglo-German Empire in a personal union between both sides.
Well, what's the POD and the circumstances regarding the union? It might be very different from OTL in iconography depending on the houses involved.

Well, what's the POD and the circumstances regarding the union? It might be very different from OTL in iconography depending on the houses involved.
Germany wins WW1, and the entire German Royal Family is wiped out in a freak accident with the exception of Princess Victoria Louise, who becomes Kaiserin. The accident also leaves her a widow. She goes on to marry Edward VIII of England, who never meets Wallis Simpson, uniting both nations in a personal union. This happens in the mid- to early-30's.

I've had this map on my HD for ages so I'm not sure the origin (please tell me if you know!), but I was wondering if anyone could add the Quebec regions of Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine and Bas-Saint-Laurent to it in the same scale (and keep it in a paint-modifiable form)? I would be much obliged!
kZOSMvW.png

Can somebody clean up this flag please? It's the flag of the Oro province of PNG but I can't find a high quality version anywhere!
oro-province.jpg

Hey guys, looking for a flag for a combined Anglo-German Empire in a personal union between both sides.

What about a combination of the 3 british crosses and the Iron Cross ? The first is more traditional, only centering the st. patrick cross to lower complexity. The second is a bit more "innovative".
de-uk2.png

Can somebody clean up this flag please? It's the flag of the Oro province of PNG but I can't find a high quality version anywhere!View attachment 530143
If you just want it cleaned up, use Marc's version above. Alternatively, here's a version with a more detailed butterfly, based on the flag shown on the Vexilla Mundi site (credit for the design therefore belongs to that site - I just made it bigger and cleaned it up).
Oro_province_based_on_Vexilla_Mundi.png (click on the thumbnail for the full-size version)