*The sound scissors make*
Maybe something like this?
flag.png

Running a faction in an NG that’s meant to lampoon fascism and reclaim its symbolism for a much more progressive and kind agenda, past that, I’m purposefully trying to make them seem as authoritarian as possible on the outside while keeping them actually democratic and kind on the inside

View attachment 528335
Current flag I’m using, but I feel like it could send the whole “authoritarian” message a lot better somehow, anyone mind taking a shot at it?

some info on the group, they’re a Pan-Germanic organization using auxiliary languages for communication, they’re major advocates for space colonialism and seek to establish a “New Earth”, feel free to use whatever symbols y’all think would work, I’m just curious to see what could be better
I'd remove the white background disc or restrict it to one of inner circles. Not only would it avoid the gold spokes blurring out but gold on black seems more authoritarian than gold on white.

I'm once again requesting something for Sampleswift's timeline. It's for the states that form from the territory gained from the Mexican-American War. The states have the OTL names (California, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, and Utah) but have differing borders. And other than possibly splitting up Texas and dividing the New Mexico territory in half east-west instead of north-south I have no idea what they'd look like.

I'm once again requesting something for Sampleswift's timeline. It's for the states that form from the territory gained from the Mexican-American War. The states have the OTL names (California, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, and Utah) but have differing borders. And other than possibly splitting up Texas and dividing the New Mexico territory in half east-west instead of north-south I have no idea what they'd look like.
Thanks for that!

Sorry I've got another flag request. It's a purple, yellow, green tricolour with a mammoth in the middle. The flag is for a Zoroastrian Iranic nation in Siberia

(Don't know where else to put this so here goes)
Does anyone know the proper chinese translation for Kingdom of the First Restored? It's for a Qin revival state I'm working on

i could really do with a source detailing who spoke what and where in the baltics around the time of their national awakenings (1850-ish)

Hi there! I was wanting to improve my flag for a Nation game.
The Federated Jovian Nations.jpg

I have already Designed my self. I am trying to blend in the insignia that a company might use with colour of a liberal futuristic nation. (white, grey and Blue)

Some more background... They are a Federation of various small worlds all originally colonies. They have a loose Federated Oligarchy modelled after a company.
Does anyone have any ideas?

Last edited:
One more request, could anyone make an insignia for a Combined Templar, and Teutonic Order? Was thinking what would happen if the proposed merger of the Templar and the Hospitalises had gone through.
Image result for templar insignia
Image result for hospitaller ensignia
Image result for teutonic ensignia eagle

Possible outcome I had in mind!

Attachments

• 1583965411242.png
    1583965411242.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 194
Maybe something like this?
View attachment 528336

Hi there!I really like your work. I was wanting to improve my flag for a Nation game.

I have already Designed my self. I am trying to blend in the insignia that a company might use with colour of a liberal futuristic nation. (white, grey and Blue)

Some more background... They are a Federation of various small worlds all originally colonies. They have a loose Federated Oligarchy modelled after a company.

Hi there!I really like your work. I was wanting to improve my flag for a Nation game.

Maybe have two thinner white stripes running parallel with, but not touching, the main white sections on the side.