If you just want it cleaned up, use Marc's version above. Alternatively, here's a version with a more detailed butterfly, based on the flag shown on the Vexilla Mundi site (credit for the design therefore belongs to that site - I just made it bigger and cleaned it up).
View attachment 530162 (click on the thumbnail for the full-size version)
Thanks so much you two! Hard time deciding which one to use lol

Marc quick question, why do you always use such bright colors when you make youe flags?

I simply tend to use web safe colours so that there is less chance of them appearing differently depending on browser and operating system. It might not be as much of an issue these days but old habits die hard (I'm old) and beside this help make colours more consistent across flags:

One of the advantage of limiting your colour palette is that you quickly see if a design works or not by looking at contrast between "very pale-pale-medium-dark-very dark" colours rather than 16 millions variation of them.

Last edited:

ST15RM

Banned
okay, this request might be massive, but:
i need somebody to extend the county bam so it includes the bahamas and canada, but i want it to be in the same projection.

I simply tend to use web safe colours so that there is less chance of them appearing differently depending on browser and operating system. It might not be as much of an issue these days but old habits die hard (I'm old) and beside this help make colours more consistent across flags:

One of the advantage of limiting your colour palette is that you quickly see if a design works or not by looking at contrast between "very pale-pale-medium-dark-very dark" colours rather than 16 millions variation of them.
Thank you!

Hey guys, can anyone switch the green and red in the lower part of the shield with blue and white?
1584398531345.png

Hey guys, can anyone insert this flag...
Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 8.18.00 PM.png

...into the shield in of the coat of arms of Australia? (can't add the CoA cause the file is too big) Thanks

VT45

Banned
I've had this map on my HD for ages so I'm not sure the origin (please tell me if you know!), but I was wondering if anyone could add the Quebec regions of Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine and Bas-Saint-Laurent to it in the same scale (and keep it in a paint-modifiable form)? I would be much obliged!View attachment 530114

Best I can do right now. It's the same scale but it's a different projection. I'll tweak it when I get some more time.
RyAA8MI.png