Just a quick something between me and @Joshua Ben Ari.

A flag of a Unionist East Tennessee and North Alabama State. (Heavily Unionist, strong anti-slavery creds. Named either Cumberland or Nickajack, and Capital either Knoxville, or Chattanooga.)

For reference...

Since OTL Tennessee doesn't use it's seal on it's flag unlike many other states, East Tennessee could have adopted a flag with a modified version of the original Tennessee seal on it. This would help show that they see themselves as the legitimate successor to the Tennessee government.

An somebody do a Map of Germany with Lakes, City labels, Berlin with a star, And the Border of Germany more darkened
Use this picture, Please

Attachments

• 2020-11-21 21.00.39.jpg
    2020-11-21 21.00.39.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Since OTL Tennessee doesn't use it's seal on it's flag unlike many other states, East Tennessee could have adopted a flag with a modified version of the original Tennessee seal on it. This would help show that they see themselves as the legitimate successor to the Tennessee government.
if you wanna reuse the design you did for me for his east tennesse go right ahead btw

Hello! Does anyone have good flags for an Imperial America? Specifically one for his Majesty Emperor Norton, Emperor of America and Protector of Mexico

"better" in what sense ? simpler design, more representative of local traditions, different COA, etc.... ?

also, did you mean the modern city or the International Zone ?
International Zone. I meant more detailed and more precise @Marc Pasquin the one in Wikipedia seems a bit amateurish in my opinion. I have seen better designs but those designs would be good only for a Victoria 2 mod because they are extremely pixelated/low Poli.
I am also looking one variant with the Moroccan green Star and one without of possible.

View attachment 600831

Is anybody willingly to turn this into a WorldA patch for me. Like turn this entire bloc of First Nations treaties into a nation. cutting Canada in half from Coast to Coast.

Convert the Inner Treaties into provinces within this country

- PrinceTanglemane
Hello, again. I would kindly like a patch of the Numbered Treaties converted into a WorldA patch for me.

Internal Prefectures:

Treaty 7, and Treaty 4 - Prefecture of Banff

Treaty 1, and Treaty 2, Treaty 3 - Prefecture of Assiniboia

Treaty 10, and Treaty 5 - Prefecture of Keewatin

Treaty 6 - Prefecture of Jasper

Treaty 8 - Prefecture of Athabasca

Treaty 11 - Prefecture of Cascadia

Treaty 9 - Prefecture of James Bay

Borders:

The independent Indigenous Nation is surrounded by Canada, therefore cutting Canada in half.

House of Howard.png
How does this look like for a coat of arms for a royal coat of arms.
I was looking to incorporate the Tudor rose as well as the coats of arms below:
1606245736367.png
1606245744316.png

View attachment 602212
How does this look like for a coat of arms for a royal coat of arms.
I was looking to incorporate the Tudor rose as well as the coats of arms below:
View attachment 602213View attachment 602214

Scottish Lion looks weird to me but its probably normal looking.

As for the top one as the Royal Coat of Arms, I am not sure because the actual Royal symbols are very small while the house symbols take up a large part.

I would suggest getting the first bottom one (with Tudor Rose, sure) as an escutcheon in the middle of the England-France (similar to UK under house of Hanover/and William III). Or maybe make it so that it is two quartered arms quartered with each other. so left bottom (with Tudor Rose, sure) quartered with right bottom.

Edit: You could also impale the two bottom ones. (See: Mary and Philip/William and Mary)

Last edited:
Scottish Lion looks weird to me but its probably normal looking.

As for the top one as the Royal Coat of Arms, I am not sure because the actual Royal symbols are very small while the house symbols take up a large part.

I would suggest getting the first bottom one (with Tudor Rose, sure) as an escutcheon in the middle of the England-France (similar to UK under house of Hanover/and William III). Or maybe make it so that it is two quartered arms quartered with each other. so left bottom (with Tudor Rose, sure) quartered with right bottom.

Edit: You could also impale the two bottom ones. (See: Mary and Philip/William and Mary)
I thought that but its an actual OTL "a bend between six cross-crosslets fitchy argent an escutcheon or charged with a demi-lion rampant pierced through the mouth by an arrow within a double tressure flory counterflory of the first"
Who's it for?
Edit: as in what kingdom as it's certainly not one possible for England, Scotland, nor France.
A house of Howard who marries into the royal family ruling England, with a claim to the French throne. Why do you think that this would not be possible for England and France.

Last edited:
A house of Howard who marries into the royal family ruling England, with a claim to the French throne. Why do you think that this would not be possible for England and France.
It's not possible because heraldry doesn't just mash things together. It builds up rules such as marshalling.
A Howard dynasty of England and claiming France suggests a post Richard III POD and thus rules are pretty much set.
The basic arms would be the quartering of France and England as used by the later Lancasters and Yorks OTL.
You could add an escutcheon of the Howards though as this includes a Plantagenet cadet arms that part might be dropped in favour of a tripartite one.

Hey since we are talking about heraldry I would like to ask something too.

Which is better:

Dutch Republic Lion coat of arms quartered with, this Arms of England (1603-1660).png impaled with arms of Edinburgh (Castle on Rock).

OTL one used by Stuarts but the Irish arms replaced with Scottish arms (so there is 2 Scottish ones quartered with quartered England-France) (I have an image example for that too but site says "uploaded file is too large") quartered with the Dutch Republic Lion coat of arms, and an escutcheon of this House of Osman (in Exile).png impaled with the arms of Edinburgh.

Maybe tomorrow I'll try to actually make the two full examples.

Hey since we are talking about heraldry I would like to ask something too.

Which is better:

Dutch Republic Lion coat of arms quartered with, this View attachment 602226 impaled with arms of Edinburgh (Castle on Rock).

OTL one used by Stuarts but the Irish arms replaced with Scottish arms (so there is 2 Scottish ones quartered with quartered England-France) (I have an image example for that too but site says "uploaded file is too large") quartered with the Dutch Republic Lion coat of arms, and an escutcheon of this View attachment 602229 impaled with the arms of Edinburgh.

Maybe tomorrow I'll try to actually make the two full examples.
Too many quarterings in my view. It's why the Stuarts and Hannovers kept single quarters for their realms.