hey can anyone edit this map to add the current q-bam sea outlines?
1606660823011.png
thanks in advance

Could someone make me an emblem combining white (star and) crescent with the imperial chrysanthemum of Japan?

I think a star wouldn't fit well on the mon but I think it would fit well in the horns of the crescent. Crescent and the mon would form (mostly) a circle. I would like the crescent to face up (like a smiley face).

Edit: this might seem weird so allow me to explain: Japan and Turkey (later Turkic Federation) were among the most important colonizers of Venus (later terraformed). Capital of Japan (including Imperial family and Diet) was later moved to Venus while Turkish colonies in Venus would become a full member republic of the Turkic Federation. After a massive apocalyptic war throughout the Solar System communications and travel was cut between the inner planets for a while. Turkic Venusian Republic and Japan-in-Venus would unite to form the Venusian Empire. I am thinking that the combined Crescent and Chrysanthemum would be a fitting emblem/seal for that nation.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the orthographic QBAM basemap(s)? I've seen a couple of North America maps using it but I cant seem to track down the blank version.

Last edited:
Could someone make me an emblem combining white (star and) crescent with the imperial chrysanthemum of Japan?

I think a star wouldn't fit well on the mon but I think it would fit well in the horns of the crescent. Crescent and the mon would form (mostly) a circle. I would like the crescent to face up (like a smiley face).

Edit: this might seem weird so allow me to explain: Japan and Turkey (later Turkic Federation) were among the most important colonizers of Venus (later terraformed). Capital of Japan (including Imperial family and Diet) was later moved to Venus while Turkish colonies in Venus would become a full member republic of the Turkic Federation. After a massive apocalyptic war throughout the Solar System communications and travel was cut between the inner planets for a while. Turkic Venusian Republic and Japan-in-Venus would unite to form the Venusian Empire. I am thinking that the combined Crescent and Chrysanthemum would be a fitting emblem/seal for that nation.

Something like this ?

japan-turkey.png

Was wondering if anyone could do a Q-BAM (or M-BAM) on Paraguay's territorial claims with its neighbors prior to the War of the Triple Alliance as featured in the first two OTL maps below as well as the 3rd ATL map featuring an interesting and potentially plausible aftermath of an ATL Paraguayan victory scenario?

More specifically it is Paraguayan claims and potential gains on Brazilian and Bolivian territory that are difficult to define on a Q-BAM (or M-BAM), whereas Paraguayan claims and potential gains on Argentine territory are pretty straightforward.

OTL Disputes and Claims
800px-Territorial_disputes_in_the_Platine_region_in_1864.svg.png

1607120494638.gif

ATL Paraguay Map
1607120357348.jpeg

Last edited:
Can anyone make a map of Israel that includes the Palestinian Territories, Golan Heights, Sinai peninsula, the whole of Jordan, and southern Lebanon south of the Litani River?

Hello, I need a flag for my SI story, anyone who can make a good one, reply to this, I will tell you what to do afterwards. :D