Status
Not open for further replies.
New England federal election, 1859
pDJPTTj.png

Pardon me, but did New England ever have an economic miracle where the GDP boomed? I mean, you don’t get the GDP Per capita of Singapore by sitting around. Also, how many billionaires does NE have?

As I am from the mother country, I shall restrict myself to watching curiously from across the pond. Best of luck to my Alternate Universe compatriots in making their choice.

Because it seems everyone and their mum likes to pretend to be a new englander for these purposes im a Francophone living in Berlin New Hampshire because I want the right to complain

I just got back from New England yesterday that sort of counts. :p I guess I'll just count myself as being from Haverhill since that's where I spent all my time. Whoo.

VT45

Banned
Yeeeeeah, I'm gonna need a birth certificate to check that statement sir! :p

It’s on file in the city call of Methuen, Massachusetts. And it’s closed today. But you can feel free to toddle on up here to the clerk’s office and check it yourself

Is there any ancestry map of the Commonwealth of New England? I'm sure that all of the French-speaking areas are dominated by French and Acadians, but I'm curious what the spread is and how it's different from the real New England.

Status
Not open for further replies.