Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of times I've driven down to Waterbury, or even farther to New Haven, is starting to become innumerable. It's just too damn good.

It's been awhile since I had a from there. I would but circumstances make it unappealing, especially since there's a decent pizza joint lit 5 minutes from my house.

as someone in PA, can confirm, there's like 3-5 pizza places I go to cause they're all good in their own ways
Ever heard of dottavios or Front Street Deli?

In Israel though, a set of 2 flatbread cheese slices (delicious!) and and entire plastic bottle of coke which was 20 liters cost 26 shekels, or $7.28. The guy who ran the place was super nice too! Best parts were that it was right next to a place with awesome iced coffee (which unfortunately shut down Down) and the second thing is:

Cats. Just cats being ADOWABLE!

Last edited:
BBC News: 12/06/2018
T6V0TT8.png

Ah, looks like we're getting the Suez Crisis, or something quite like it, now. Granted, without the pressures of the Cold War and American influence over the Commonwealth, I doubt Egypt's capacity to actually seize and hold the canal.

Also looks like the New Liberal reforms to the House of Lords never occurred, given that the Lords are still able to outright veto legislation.

Status
Not open for further replies.