Should we change this title to "The Big 4 comics industry"

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yes but it will have to change when Image comics is formed?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No Fawcett comics survives is a good title

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surprised they went with Cyclops here.

Beast, Storm, even Iceman I can see over Cyclops?
With X-men canceled in the early 70s Cyclops and Jean Grey became reserve members of the Fantastic four once Thing got his own series in 73.
And sadly Storm was never created IOTL attributes of her were however used in the writing of Misty Knight, Tempest and Bumblebee from Teen Titans and Harvey comics New Black cat

Atlas comics
PSX_20200611_115458.jpg

Graphic novel cover of the Defenders 1978 event storyline The Korvac Saga by Jim Shooter and George Perez

Go Beast!

Though that might be a fellow Hero you are smacking down...
It's Charlie-27 from the original Guardians of the Galaxy
I see that you're borrowing the old Atlas/Seaboard logo for the cover, does that mean that the Seaboard titles will be seen in one of Atlas' imprints?
No it was agreed as most of the Atlas/Seaboard characters were rip offs of other characters. The others were split into the the big 4 companies the Atlas logo was put adopted after Archie Goodwin left

PSX_20200612_120430.jpg

The Monster Society of Evil 1978:
  • Dr. Savana
  • Huntress
  • Nettle
  • Mr. Mind
  • Brothers Grimm
  • Black Adam
  • Niatpac Levram
  • Darkstalker
  • Brainiac
  • Mister Fear
  • Dracula
  • Swarm
  • Silver Samurai

How are the crime cruder society looking like right now. ( sorry I forget there exact name).
Crime Crusader Club originally. Also known as the Squadron of Justice in DC. I assume that name will not be used.
In the 60s the team was rebraned as Crusader Squadron and it's still going strong as the universes flagship team (like DCs Justice League of America, or Atlases Defenders) however the book is not as popular of a team book as Legion of Superheroes or The Marvel Family

I'm curious as to why the Monster Society of Evil needs both Black Adam and Not-Bizarro. It feels redundant when they fill very much the same role. An Evil Captain Marvel who can punch as good as him.

The Monster Society of Evil - that group looks like one that going to be hard to challenge if they came together in a group, but I suspect that would be more like herding cats.

Mary Marvel's skirt seems very short for a 'family values' book.

The Monster Society of Evil - that group looks like one that going to be hard to challenge if they came together in a group, but I suspect that would be more like herding cats.

Mary Marvel's skirt seems very short for a 'family values' book.

With all the heroes in the Fawcett Universe, the Crime Crusader Squadron, The Monsters, The T.H.U.N.D.E.R Agents, etc, Even something as vast of the Monster Society would be hard-pressed to gain a victory half the time. Not that they wouldn't win some battles. The MS in this case is the largest Secret Cult of Super-Villains for this universe. Unmatched by anyone. Also, since we're coming up to 1979, I'd like to make another potential suggestion for the 80s and it's another British brand team.

Last edited:
comics on TV
With all the heroes in the Fawcett Universe, the Crime Crusader Squadron, The Monsters, The T.H.U.N.D.E.R Agents, etc, Even something as vast of the Monster Society would be hard-pressed to gain a victory half the time. Not that they wouldn't win some battles. The MS in this case is the largest Secret Cult of Super-Villains for this universe. Unmatched by anyone. Also, since we're coming up to 1979, I'd like to make another potential suggestion for the 80s and it's another British brand team.
Well this is an appropriate time to state that thanks to Filmmation and the great purge of DC titles of 78 (most likely because Superman the movie was going over budget & WB needed to cut corners CBS creates a Filmmationverse( Earth-F) with The Freedom Force
PSX_20200617_121731.jpg
PSX_20200617_124907.jpg
31f7784e33ebbb21b85fc0cedfc02de1.jpg
  • Ibus the invincible (in his new 70's duds)
  • The Mighty Isis
  • Stretchor (formally known as Super-Stretch but changed for the comics)
  • Micro-Woman (Stretchor & Micro-Woman comics would be written by Arvle Jones of Black Sentinel & drawn by the artist of the recently canceled Metal men comics)
  • Manta & Moray (said comic title would be a stealth continuation of the recently canceled Aquaman comic)
The new team would ofen be joined by the Space Sentinels and Hawk & Dove as well as Captain Marvel from time to time with Freedom Force being The Fawcett universe premiere superhero team after Crisis on infinite earth's)

Atlas comics
PSX_20200619_122857.jpg

Because it's been awhile since I posted Spider-girl ITTL and well I felt that I should show all of the possible suspects behind the mask
(FYI the introduction of Spider-girl is why Web Woman has been butterflied away from Filmmation)

Last edited: