Should we change this title to "The Big 4 comics industry"

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yes but it will have to change when Image comics is formed?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No Fawcett comics survives is a good title

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's possible considering Neal Adams involvement however I see if successful would promote funny animal/space opera or if Usaki Yojimbo comes out around the same time an era of bunny Heroes could take hold in the ninja turtles place
I just remeambered that that before sega decided to make sonic a headhog , sega was consider making sonic a armadillo or rabbit. If Bucky ohare and and usaki Yoijimbo become huge in the abesence of the ninja turtules then sega may decide they want a part of the rabbit craze

PSX_20210426_225104.jpg

After years floundering since Steve Ditko left The Question, Fawcett's man of mystery got new life in 1979 thanks to a young artist/writer Frank Miller was put on the project. Frank would take inspiration from his love for Will Eisner's The Spirit and Chester Goulds Dick Tracy in adding to Vic Sages world including the "crazy" conspiracy theorists Stick, the beautiful assassin Electra, as well as reviving Mary Marvels antagonists Night Owl as his main antagonist.
Comics historian Les Daniels would mark Frank Miller's Run as the moment that Question replaced Mr Scarlet as Fawcett's equivalent to Batman

Atlas comics
PSX_20210429_202826.jpg

When Chris Clairmont was put on The Defenders it was a collection of Misfits that Atlas didn't know how to promote let alone paid attention to however with the success of the Incredible Hulk and Dr. Strange TV series and the quality of Clairmonts writing brought the Merry Misfits to rival Atlases more prominent teams such as the Avengers and Fantastic Four. As Anne Marie Martin discussed leaving the role of Clea after the second season Editor and chief of Atlas Jim Shooter took the opportunity to tell Chris to kill the Phoenix as it was already confusing casual readers who only knew Strange from the TV show.
January of 1980 the Dark Phoenix Saga starts it's 5 issue archin the pages of Dr. Strange #7 with a story about Baron Mordo joining the Hellfire club and manipulate Clea into taking down the Master of the Mystic arts and his Defenders allies
PSX_20210502_120304.jpg PSX_20210429_213333.jpg
The story would continue in Defenders #98 story Tiger-man Alone which helped push Tiger-man as a possible solo character in the future culminating in Clea becoming Dark Phoenix

I think if Bucky O'Hare were the inspiration for other people to make action animals, they'd avoid doing rabbits. So Usagi Yojimbo would be some other animal with a different name. Sonic wouldn't be a rabbit either, and I like the idea of Sonic the Armadillo, and they curl up into balls too, and roll much better than hedgehogs. Captain Carrot could be some other cute animal with a similar name, and that would also distinguish him better than Hoppy the Marvel Bunny. Captain Tuna the Cat maybe? And Tuna sounds like a woman's name, so Captain Tuna can be female.

I think if Bucky O'Hare were the inspiration for other people to make action animals, they'd avoid doing rabbits. So Usagi Yojimbo would be some other animal with a different name. Sonic wouldn't be a rabbit either, and I like the idea of Sonic the Armadillo, and they curl up into balls too, and roll much better than hedgehogs. Captain Carrot could be some other cute animal with a similar name, and that would also distinguish him better than Hoppy the Marvel Bunny. Captain Tuna the Cat maybe? And Tuna sounds like a woman's name, so Captain Tuna can be female.
I haven't decided if TMNT will be butterflied away just yet

I haven't decided if TMNT will be butterflied away just yet
If the ninja turtle are butterflied do you thin the battle toads would go from a clut classic video game series with a cartoon pilot that never got picked up for a series to major franshies

I would guess the Toads would be butterflied away along with the Turtles
I disagee. Even with out the ninja turutle Anthro super heroes existed before TMNT. Captin Carrot and the zoo crew came out in 1981 Also I don't the 90's scense of cool would change much so If Tim and Chris Stamper would stil they would probbly turn out a lot like otl's battle toads. They maybe changed to another animal though

Recap: Captain Marvel/Isis hour
PSX_20210601_162332.jpg

Cathy Lee Crosby in a screen test for Mary Marvel
Dp9dJQCU4AEE6l0.jpg

Talky Tawny in his only appearance. ( the costume was deemed to expensive )
Body- Reb Brown
Voice- Thurl Ravenscroft
Both costumes would influence the comics design for years to come