Pick your poison:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can say for sure they have one Aircraft carrier, but ever since Hess took over, the development of a surface fleet was scales back a lot due to his rather naive beliefs of allying with Britain.
On that note, it would be ironic, even if it makes sense with their situation, if the Kriegsmarine ITTL adopts roughly what IOTL would be Soviet naval doctrine in terms of using copious usage of anti-ship missiles and submarines to cancel out USN/Royal Navy carrier superiority in the future.

How Likely is it that Long will travel to China and meet with Mao to normalize relations? Maybe they could take a dip in the Yangtze together lol.

You know, a longer Prohibition has the effect of making it so Joe lives longer although he is in a spiral with the bottle, naming him that would be enough of a push for him to blow his brains out.
In case you went with that...

If I had a penny for every time you made someone kill themselves in this timeline I'd have two pennies, which isnt much but its weird it happened twice

In case you went with that...

If I had a penny for every time you made someone kill themselves in this timeline I'd have two pennies, which isnt much but its weird it happened twice
Three, Schörner committed suicide by cop when he took up the challenge from a Prussian aristocrat to a duel over a military argument.

Okay, I was not being literal, he was not suicidal. But going up against an aristocratic military officer on a duel is a death sentence.
Speaking of which, has the regime been taking efforts to prevent any more such incidents or they haven't had time to implement such efforts with Hess' ultimatum and the general political chaos back home?

Speaking of which, has the regime been taking efforts to prevent any more such incidents or they haven't had time to implement such efforts with Hess' ultimatum and the general political chaos back home?
Good luck trying to convince a man like Goebbels that he should limit his own power. The very idea of going against an order of the Führer is an anathema to one of the core concepts of Nazism. If the leader tells you to destroy the world, you must do it, at least that is what is in the mind of a Zealot like Goebbels, who was now given unlimited power.

Good luck trying to convince a man like Goebbels that he should limit his own power. The very idea of going against an order of the Führer is an anathema to one of the core concepts of Nazism. If the leader tells you to destroy the world, you must do it, at least that is what is in the mind of a Zealot like Goebbels, who was now given unlimited power.
I was talking about avoiding a repeat of the dueling incident where Schorner and Manstein dueled each other with Schorner being killed, considering the "WTF?!" reaction in Germania to this duel.

Last edited:
On that note, it would be ironic, even if it makes sense with their situation, if the Kriegsmarine ITTL adopts roughly what IOTL would be Soviet naval doctrine in terms of using copious usage of anti-ship missiles and submarines to cancel out USN/Royal Navy carrier superiority in the future.
Given the u-boats exist I won’t be surprised if they’ve already done that.

Im looking forward to see what Free france evolves into. It definitely cant maintain minority rule over such a large territory forever. It'll be interesting how it will deal with the wave of anti colonialism. The optimist in me wants to see it evolve into a democratic federation of African states that has much better infastructure than OTL but given the topic of this TL I bet its gonna be fucked.

This would be the most optimistic fate of the free french colonial empire,but i doubt it would happen.

But honestly this is already a dark world as it is. Most work of alternate history on mass media and some on this forum describe an victorios Nazi Germany as having very advanced technology, being very succesfully and many other nonsense.
It will be a nice change of pace for once to have an stable African nation(federation, alliance etc) in defiance of Nazi germany and its ideology.

This would be the most optimistic fate of the free french colonial empire,but i doubt it would happen.

But honestly this is already a dark world as it is. Most work of alternate history on mass media and some on this forum describe an victorios Nazi Germany as having very advanced technology, being very succesfully and many other nonsense.
It will be a nice change of pace for once to have an stable African nation(federation, alliance etc) in defiance of Nazi germany and its ideology.
I wonder how much higher the French population in Free France will be, regions like Gabon are so lightly populated that it could even end up with a white plurality. With all the horrors going on in Algeria I wonder if they will see an influx of Algerian refugees into French west Africa.

Another thing I'd love to see more about at some point would be the culture in the new Benelux Reichskommissariats, as well as in German Luxembourg. Hitler had long-term plans to reintegrate the region due to its ancestral part of the HRE and I'm curious if and how Germanification or Dutchification has advanced

Another thing I'd love to see more about at some point would be the culture in the new Benelux Reichskommissariats, as well as in German Luxembourg. Hitler had long-term plans to reintegrate the region due to its ancestral part of the HRE and I'm curious if and how Germanification or Dutchification has advanced
the west was never Hitler's priority, but I know he had plans for the Netherlands, Belgium it's up to you since he had several ideas (integration, partition, puppet state)