Status
Not open for further replies.
Very belatedly (I honestly don't know if I just didn't have time for the last two weeks, or if I knew this was coming and wanted to put it off) adding my thanks and congratualtions on an excellent timeline.

The final deal saw Frontiere offered $110 million for 55% of the team: 30% to the Save our Rams Group (represented by Steinberg), 25% to Retlaw (represented by Ron Miller), and 10% to the Ram Fans Trust[6] (represented at first by Henson, but soon replaced by an elected fan representative). Frontier would officially stay the “Main Owner” for NFL purposes as the largest single shareholder with 45%, but the rest, working together, could stop any undesirable plans, such as a move.
So, I looked at this again and I noticed a problem:

30+25+10 = 65

Does Frontiere retain 35% of the team (which would still follow her retaining a majority ownership via plurality), or is Retlaw or one of the three new groups taking a smaller piece for that 55-45 stake?

So, I looked at this again and I noticed a problem:

30+25+10 = 65

Does Frontiere retain 35% of the team (which would still follow her retaining a majority ownership via plurality), or is Retlaw or one of the three new groups taking a smaller piece for that 55-45 stake?
I guess I got the math wrong. Too lazy to fix now! I'll blame it on the publisher.

Take these to the Speculation and Commentary thread please folks.
LOL thanks, OB, but at this point with the TL done I'm not as worried about it descending into natter.

DOHOHOHOHOOO!
Quick, Geekhis! Give us a final inspirational quote to close the thread out.
Statler: Inspiration? This thread was mostly persperation!

Waldorf: I guess that's why it stunk so much!

DOHOHOHOHOOO!!!!

muppets-statler-and-waldorf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.