TOASTER Sun and Moon [The One All-encompassing Scheme To Eternally Rule]

Should the Poland and Latvia colours be switched?

• Total voters
1swKN7j.png

This is really starting to become a weapons grade shitshow

Hey everyone! I'm not sure what everyone's policy for some certain colours, so have come to this thread for help.
- Free Territory of Trieste: Would this count towards Non-Slavic Eastern Europeans, or..?
- Imperial Federation: I'm aware that we could use the Commonwealth colour, but this scheme never was one to be vague. I propose the London colour be used for this.
- Free City of Kraków: Given the circumstances of its creation, it would probably have the colour for Poland, but what if the City existed alongside a Warsaw-based Polish state?
- Galicia (NOT THE BLOODY SPANISH AUTONOMOUS REGION): Speaking of Eastern European places that were sort of independent but then became AustroHungarian.
- Versions of every nation, but formed on Platonic ideals: Okay, I'll go away now.

Can anyone make a suggestion? How about a color for lava/magma oceans/rivers?
I'll second this and request colors for oil/hydrocarbons, mercury or other liquid metals (gallium), and perhaps acids of the sci-fi green metal-eating kind. I think that the current syrup color could be a good oil/hydrocarbon color.

Hey everyone! I'm not sure what everyone's policy for some certain colours, so have come to this thread for help.
- Free Territory of Trieste: Would this count towards Non-Slavic Eastern Europeans, or..?
- Imperial Federation: I'm aware that we could use the Commonwealth colour, but this scheme never was one to be vague. I propose the London colour be used for this.
- Free City of Kraków: Given the circumstances of its creation, it would probably have the colour for Poland, but what if the City existed alongside a Warsaw-based Polish state?
- Galicia (NOT THE BLOODY SPANISH AUTONOMOUS REGION): Speaking of Eastern European places that were sort of independent but then became AustroHungarian.
- Versions of every nation, but formed on Platonic ideals: Okay, I'll go away now.

Trieste: This is a classic example of the progressive multinational union colour.
Imperial Federation: Depending on how London-centric it ends up as, this would either be the UK colour or the Commonwealth/Angrezoi Raj colour.
Krakow: Poland by any other name. If it existed alongside an actual Poland, 'd use teh ASB west Slav colour.
Galicia: western Ukraine. That's one of the things that colour was written up to cover (as Galicia-Lodomeria).
Platonic: lolwut?

K6dZjQ8.png

Well I'm 100% sure I'm being very lazy with my extraterrestrial nation building, so I'm gonna go back to them later, but India and Japan are the last places on Earth that I need to do up.

I have added all the supernatural nations, but most are one pixel. There is a reason behind all of their placings however. I am gonna make a massive write with a tiny bit of backstory in the end.

I really should've been making a key as I went along. This is a crazy map.

Western Europe

US and Canada

Germany

Earth WIP

West and East Indies

For those confused I'm currently attempting to make a world map that features all of the colours included in the TOASTER Colour Scheme, currently being moderated/updated/made/etc by XO Mapping

What if you want both (western) Ukraine and Galicia? :noexpression: For example if you want to make a map of the Kaiserreich mod for Darkest Hour.

Same thing you do if you want a concept that the colour scheme maker didn't think of first: CIWYL. No colour scheme can cover every possibility. I could make a colour scheme that has 12 different "Congo" colours, and someone can come up with a timeline that requires 13.

Same thing you do if you want a concept that the colour scheme maker didn't think of first: CIWYL. No colour scheme can cover every possibility. I could make a colour scheme that has 12 different "Congo" colours, and someone can come up with a timeline that requires 13.
Obviously we need to make a 4-dimensional color scheme: analyze all history and alternate history concepts in the space-time continuum, then create a color scheme labeling each one.

"Xaljghaie England"!