TOASTER Sun and Moon [The One All-encompassing Scheme To Eternally Rule]

Should the Poland and Latvia colours be switched?

• Total voters
Uhh, Secondary Congo seems to be labeled as Republic of Congo even though i'm pretty sure it was always DRC (from X2). I talked with XO and he says they should be switched because it would make more sense. Anyone elses opinion? Maybe a poll?
why would a french congo not be blue though

Uhh, Secondary Congo seems to be labeled as Republic of Congo even though i'm pretty sure it was always DRC (from X2). I talked with XO and he says they should be switched because it would make more sense. Anyone elses opinion? Maybe a poll?

why would a french congo not be blue though

Looking at this scheme, I'm, left wondering what happened to the post-Belgian-Congo state.

What toaster has as primary (or German) Congo (green), I have as ex-French Congo (aka Rep. of the Congo).
What toaster has as secondary (or French) Congo (blue), I have as ex-Belgian Congo (aka Zaire / Dem. Rep. of the Congo).
What toaster has as tertiary (or British) Congo (pink), I have as Soviet-influenced/communist Congo (intended to cover that civil war period in the 60s).
What toaster has as 13th Congo (bright blue), I have as Angola (or the historic native Congo Kingdom).

Personally, I'd avoid having too many ex-French colonies be some shade of blue, because it makes it harder to visually tell that they are no longer some variant of the core France colour. This was a major issue in eventually dropping the blue Algeria colour (Algeria is now orange, and the blue relegated to ASB "South Roman Empire" scenarios).

What color use for le pen/french Hitler State?

Under X2, I'd use either French radicals red or republican/Napoleonic France blue. It's not like Napoleon was never likened to a French alt-Hitler, after all.

Last edited:
well if it's normal democratic france then keep using the normal france

if they are quite literally a fascist, then vichy france which is in the low countries for some ungodly reason

I wouldn't use Vichy France. For me at least, that represents "subjugated but still somehow nominally independent" France, or "still exists only because it is useful to the real world powers as a buffer state" France. "Vichy France" is "cheese-eating surrender monkey" France.

As a parallelism, I use ███ (215,183,53) as "bratwurst-eating surrender monkey" Germany (such as the Napoleonic-era Confederation of the Rhine).

Last edited:
I wouldn't use Vichy France. For me at least, that represents "subjugated but still somehow nominally independent" France, or "still exists only because it is useful to the real world powers as a buffer state" France. "Vichy France" is "cheese-eating surrender monkey" France.

As a parallelism, I use ███ (215,183,53) as "bratwurst-eating surrender monkey" Germany (such as the Napoleonic-era Confederation of the Rhine).
We need to use these sentences in toaster scheme

I just came back to post a map update and dammit XO, you updated the colour scheme!

6iN7kuA.png

*mutters under breath and gets back to work*

My midterm exams are coming up so progress will be / has been slow, but this message is just a "I'm still alive and I'm still working" message.