TOASTER Sun and Moon [The One All-encompassing Scheme To Eternally Rule]

Should the Poland and Latvia colours be switched?

• Total voters
Obviously we need to make a 4-dimensional color scheme: analyze all history and alternate history concepts in the space-time continuum, then create a color scheme labeling each one.

"Xaljghaie England"!
Since the possibilities of computer science are improving day by day I suppose this is an important part we should keep in mind since we're all going to draw on three-dimensional maps that can be zoomed in and out with access to the solar system in its full extent in a few dozen years

And of course, we will be needing at least 16 different colours for ideologies/foreign influence governments for every single German State in history

"水泡城郭-口唇の王国/Japanese Schaumburg-Lippe"

brb learning unity to program 4DTCS [4 Dimensional Toaster Colour Scheme] and create automatic colours for christian monarchist anarcho-capitalist-fascist Hyde Park Corner

What if we had an AI that could assign colors for us? That'd be pretty kickass
Hmm.

You could probably make a little python thing that shows you a color, saves it, then removes it from a database of all the colors, then shows you another color, asks if they're too similar, if yes makes a new one and if no deletes that color from a database...

Hmm.

You could probably make a little python thing that shows you a color, saves it, then removes it from a database of all the colors, then shows you another color, asks if they're too similar, if yes makes a new one and if no deletes that color from a database...
I mean like something that takes a country or territory, looks through databases and eventually comes up with a list of applicable colors. A really simple example would be taking, say, the German Empire and coming up with Prussian Blue, Feldgrau, and others.

german_kaiserreich_reichslaender.png

Playing around with the High Fantasy and Religion specs for additional information about the country really makes fun.

I mean like something that takes a country or territory, looks through databases and eventually comes up with a list of applicable colors. A really simple example would be taking, say, the German Empire and coming up with Prussian Blue, Feldgrau, and others.
That'd definitely be harder.

Hmm.

Maybe a specific set of colors for Ideology, Religion...

Minor nitpick, but I can't help noticing that among the labeled Pokemon regions, there's no color for Unova. I'm working on a map labeling the real-world versions of the regions we've seen so far, and I ended up using the Secondary New York/Long Island color for Unova. It's not really necessary, but for the sake of completeness...

Minor nitpick, but I can't help noticing that among the labeled Pokemon regions, there's no color for Unova. I'm working on a map labeling the real-world versions of the regions we've seen so far, and I ended up using the Secondary New York/Long Island color for Unova. It's not really necessary, but for the sake of completeness...
Thanks for reminding me I was going to add NYC lol

demilitarized.png

*Whistling*
*cough*Suggestion?*cough*

Examples:

Republic of the Five Vampire Republics - Venice Republic ; plus Podelta State Demilitarized Zone (1862-1937) [V-BAM]
North_Italy_1880.png

And OTL Rhineland [M-BAM]
rhineland.png

It seems we have a new color suggestion.

Also, I'd suggest changing the wasteland boxes to make selecting the outline color easier.
The second one is serious

Why am I here!? Where have you taken me!? Why're you all dressed in fedoras and trenchcoats!? :eek:

toaster_vbam.png

And of course, VBAM will be exclusively made with TOASTER, as you can see with this current example patch of the Nightrise Continental German Kaiserreich. (Nightrise V2.6.2 r7)

Uhh, Secondary Congo seems to be labeled as Republic of Congo even though i'm pretty sure it was always DRC (from X2). I talked with XO and he says they should be switched because it would make more sense. Anyone elses opinion? Maybe a poll?