TOASTER Sun and Moon [The One All-encompassing Scheme To Eternally Rule]

Should the Poland and Latvia colours be switched?

• Total voters
I'm away from my spreadsheet right now, but I'm fairly sure that across the various colour schemes of the past, Poland and Lithuania have very frequently swapped colours. It would be wrong to say either is now the colour it has always been, because neither has had a consistent colour.
I suppose so. TOASTER's current Poland is the one used in UCS, many a WorldA, and older maps.

Hmm. Should we designate a specific color as the one for the West Indies Federation?

Or maybe add/redefine some colors as Leeward, Windward, and Leeward Antilles?

And if we define Turks and Caicos separately, why not Lucayan?

Hmm. [British] Guyana is kinda Caribbean...

Last edited:
Hey, I'm doing a Rhomaion-Mongol and Timur timeline, an pointers for using colours for Mongol Khanates? And I'm not sure which colour to use for Timur's Empire. I thought o using a Uzbek colour, since his capital was Samarkand. Also what can I use for Chagatai's realm, Kazakhstan? And I'm not sure what to use for the Ikhanate and if I should use that colour for Timur's Empire?

not anymore [rip]
Anyway, my reason for removing it was that by my experience it's quite common in AH for Poland to just commonwealth a random eastern European country.
Really? I always thought that Lithuania is the preferred fusion partner for Poland and that uniting with Poland is the only life goal the AH Lithuanian dukes and nobles.

If you guys find any typos, mistakes or other ideas for what colors should double as, please let me know. I'll try to push another smaller update out if XO isn't gonna work on it any time soon. (I won't change/remove anything major like colors unless one of the colors happens to be the same as another (like "Wanked USA/Guinea")

If you guys find any typos, mistakes or other ideas for what colors should double as, please let me know. I'll try to push another smaller update out if XO isn't gonna work on it any time soon. (I won't change/remove anything major like colors unless one of the colors happens to be the same as another (like "Wanked USA/Guinea")
The Austria-unified Greater Germany still doesn't exist (Austria-Hungary color)

What I'd maybe like is a scheme for different civilization/culture types (similar to the religion one), where you have like western world, latin american, Sunni/Shiitic Islam,Tibeto-Mongolian,Japanese etc. plus a few extra ones for AH, e.G "Northern World" (Scandinavian dominance), "Aryan" (Nazis), "Demon/angel Bloc/culture" and the like.

Just a suggestion!

Diplomacy Colour Scheme by Valdore Javorsky
relations.png

Suggestion: Map Key for showing a map that displays the diplomatic relations to a certain country(green)

(Totally not stolen from HoI4)

The Hall of Infamy? Was there some "diplomatic status" thingy between members? Or do you mean something else?

I do quite like those - good for showing alliances and diplomatic relations!
Hearts of Iron 4, the recently released WW2 strategy game. Right-clicking on a country's territory will show its diplomatic relations, highlighting countries around the world in colors based on things like being at war, being in a faction together, having good relations, poor relations.

Hearts of Iron 4, the recently released WW2 strategy game. Right-clicking on a country's territory will show its diplomatic relations, highlighting countries around the world in colors based on things like being at war, being in a faction together, having good relations, poor relations.
Exactly. :D