The Empire Parnell Built

Yahhhh Argentina energy intensifies! Excellent use of the Hollande-Royal split, really nice twist on the Kirchners where you know who they’re inspired by but it’s not just a copypasta

Yahhhh Argentina energy intensifies! Excellent use of the Hollande-Royal split, really nice twist on the Kirchners where you know who they’re inspired by but it’s not just a copypasta
Thanks, I went back and forth on this for a while, firstly, because OTL Hollande isn't really a gaullist in any meaningful sense but, secondly, because I (like you) do try and have a rule about using OTL leaders as little as possible...

Thanks, I went back and forth on this for a while, firstly, because OTL Hollande isn't really a gaullist in any meaningful sense but, secondly, because I (like you) do try and have a rule about using OTL leaders as little as possible...
A rule you’re quite honestly better at sticking to if I must be honest (or at least more creative with).

Not even really sure who you could have used here instead though. Melenchon wasn’t really prominent yet, was he? And the Hollande-Royal split is just too fun not to use

India: 2011 election
Screenshot 2022-04-07 at 08.06.27.png
Screenshot 2022-04-07 at 08.07.10.png

Did the Chinese by any chance have plans to use the Eryu's type to ram into the British space station's command module to decapitate it by any chance, considering an A-Wing brought down the Executor that way in Ep. 6 of Star Wars?

Did the Chinese by any chance have plans to use the Eryu's type to ram into the British space station's command module to decapitate it by any chance, considering an A-Wing brought down the Executor that way in Ep. 6 of Star Wars?
Oh man. I did originally plan to use a picture of a Star Destroyer for the British ship and I can't remember why I didn't in the end...

Is this FNM affair related to something from real life?

Hats off to you man the amount of detail and country-specific research you do puts us all to shame, going into the weeds with Brazilian automotive firms...

Is this FNM affair related to something from real life?

Hats off to you man the amount of detail and country-specific research you do puts us all to shame, going into the weeds with Brazilian automotive firms...
It’s kind of based on an anti-competition case brought in front of the ECJ against the state government of Lower Saxony, which has an ownership stake in VW. I’ve used various German Landtag elections as the basis of a lot of the Brazilian elections, as you can tell by the long tenures of the prime ministers