Okay, I'm going to put in a request for a map.

I'm writing a TL about dragons in North America, and I'd appreciate it if someone made a map of the ranges of the three dragon species (fire dragons, venom dragons, northern dragons).

passenger_pigeon_map_big.jpg

The North American map itself should include rivers, but no borders since it's AH.

Use whatever colors you want, as long as the different colors are used for the three ranges/species and a key/legend is shown, but I was thinking the borders go thus:

- Fire dragons (their names are a misnomer; they don't actually breathe fire) live in the temperate rainforests of the West Coast.
- Venom dragons live in the coniferous forests of eastern (at least in our TL) America and Canada near the coast.
- Northern dragons live in the North American tundra.

Use this biome template as a guide:

KOovuU4rtnvX-tJU3-rXREywQJo6dSBuPq5zy7XBFr4KioLyxdU5fThGhDSFBWaM0SInNbo09M-JKJeLc1bPA6oOlFThVivtbLbPXQ
I posted this nearly a week ago... Still waiting.

If its possible to request this and if anyone is interested enough, I'd like to request three flags.

First is one for the Germano-Slavic Commonwealth of Germany, Poland, and Lithuania. The flag is designed much like the American Flag in a way with the stripes, though the colors are yellow and black while the corner is red. In the middle of that corner is a triple headed eagle with a crown on each head.

Second one is for the United Kingdom of Italian States that is Green and Red horizontally with a white x leading to a sphere in the middle. In said sphere is the Visconti Emblem.

Third flag is for the Grand Iberian Union that is horizontal colors in green, yellow, and red in respectful order. In the middle of the flag is a rather magnificent crown to show the unions of Portugal and Spain.

I hope this isn't too much to ask for.
Request 2:
uki.png

If its possible to request this and if anyone is interested enough, I'd like to request three flags.

First is one for the Germano-Slavic Commonwealth of Germany, Poland, and Lithuania. The flag is designed much like the American Flag in a way with the stripes, though the colors are yellow and black while the corner is red. In the middle of that corner is a triple headed eagle with a crown on each head.

Second one is for the United Kingdom of Italian States that is Green and Red horizontally with a white x leading to a sphere in the middle. In said sphere is the Visconti Emblem.

Third flag is for the Grand Iberian Union that is horizontal colors in green, yellow, and red in respectful order. In the middle of the flag is a rather magnificent crown to show the unions of Portugal and Spain.

I hope this isn't too much to ask for.
Request 3:
ibcombo.png

@Uru Hammer they all look great (despite the eagle looking a tad bit finnicky, but I don't mind it that much. You can choose to fix it if you want to). I'll try and work on my TL that'll involve all three of these counties and get them to the point where they exist in it. I'll be sure to credit you when the time comes for each flag to appear :).

Not to nitpick, but shouldn't the eagle in the center be facing forward? That way its symmetrical.
No nitpicking taken. I looked at different takes on 3 headed eagles, and they seemed rare. I tried all facing the same direction, and the one I went with. I only found ONE that did the front plus two sides, and it was an American eagle type thing. Well, aside from a logo looking thing. I almost suggested three eagle HEADS as opposed to a three headed eagle. I'm certainly open to seeing other takes on it, or even looking at other source material for inspiration.

@Uru Hammer they all look great (despite the eagle looking a tad bit finnicky, but I don't mind it that much. You can choose to fix it if you want to). I'll try and work on my TL that'll involve all three of these counties and get them to the point where they exist in it. I'll be sure to credit you when the time comes for each flag to appear :).
I'm not bothered at all. If anyone wants to point out source material with a three headed eagle to look at, I'm all for it. :)
Might I offer other solutions that are eagly, three-y, and might fit the bill, er, y?

Let me know.

I'm not bothered at all. If anyone wants to point out source material with a three headed eagle to look at, I'm all for it. :)
Might I offer other solutions that are eagly, three-y, and might fit the bill, er, y?

Let me know.

sure, you can go on right ahead. I'm sure it'll look great either way.

You know, I just realized. I'll probably have one serve as the Naval Flag and the other serve as the National Flag. Maybe the first one for the Kaiserliche Wspaniały Laivynas (KWL, Germano-Slavic Navy, Imperial Great Navy) and the second one is the flag for the Commonwealth. Thanks for making the flags :)

You know, I just realized. I'll probably have one serve as the Naval Flag and the other serve as the National Flag. Maybe the first one for the Kaiserliche Wspaniały Laivynas (KWL, Germano-Slavic Navy, Imperial Great Navy) and the second one is the flag for the Commonwealth. Thanks for making the flags :)
I really enjoy making them. I like the challenge. I am glad you like them.

I know I am not the requester but I am not sure about eagles being black.

Prussian, Austrian and German Eagles are all black sure but the Eagle of Brandenburg is red while the Eagle of Poland is white. I feel that atleast one eagle and a part of the three headed eagle should be white.

Hello. I have this map... I would like it to be redone in QBAM format but unfortunately I can't reely produce something of good quality. I wanted to know if a charitable soul was ready to give me a helping hand by converting the map (with the borders and hopefully the higher coastline).

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 153

Thanks to @Gokbay for some info, here is another option:

3cework.png

I like these eagles better. Easier to work with. Look nicer.