Request Maps/Flags/Coats of Arms/Heraldry here, II

So, hey guys. Question: can anyone help me come up with a world map for an Earth under the Global Concordance? I’m gonna need some ideas as to how the internal subdivisions of the Global Concordance would be like.

alright, so I need some Ideas for an isot map I'm doing. So far I have the 3 Hashemite kingdoms of Iraq (1945), Jordan (1997), and Hejaz (1920). Any suggestions?

nations to isot to it
Afew that spring to mind;

How about an American Persian Gulf/Eastern Med Task Force rather than a nation.
Or the Mongol Horde that invaded 1219-1221.
Or the Ḥashashiyan cult.

Of course, you could ISOT Kurdish majority areas or the Crusader state of Edessa or a few of the small Caucasus states.
Or the Jewish Khazar state.

Uebeltank

Donor
So....anyone have ideas for internal subdivisions of a planet-wide pro-alien puppet state?
Have them be roughly be 10 million people in size each. This would mean that smaller countries would stay a subdivision while larger ones would be divided.

Have them be roughly be 10 million people in size each. This would mean that smaller countries would stay a subdivision while larger ones would be divided.
Hmmmmmm. Why not on a per region basis? Say, splitting them on a per region basis based on the regions of each continent? Just to simplify bureaucracy.

So....anyone have ideas for internal subdivisions of a planet-wide pro-alien puppet state?
if the point is to destroy national affiliations, simply come up with a density number (inhabitants per square / Km) and divide it like this cutting across national / subnational lines. Another option would be to have the alien species present themselves as protectors of ethnic distinction and have them create "homelands" for groups based on any differences in terms of language / religion / culture.

Can I ask a detailed map of Italy which hold all irredentist claims excluding Canton Ticino and the Swiss Italian speaking parts , but plus Ljubiana city (NOTE : not all of Slovenia)?

If possible indicate the major Italian cities. The ones "extra in the irredentist claims" to put are :

1. Pola (OTL name Pula)
  2. Ajaccio
  3. Fiume (OTL Rjieka)
  4. Zara ( OTL Zadar)
  5. Spalato (OTL Split)
  6. Ragusa (OTL Dubrovnik )
  7. Nizza (OTL Nice)
  8. Ciamberi (OTL Chambery)
  9. Ennesì (OTL Annecy)
  10. Valletta (OTL capital of Malta)
  11. Lubiana (OTL Ljubiana)

Example below. Dalmazia and Istria ( + Ljubiana ) must be connected to each other.

Due-Sicilie.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Can I ask a detailed map of Italy which hold all irredentist claims excluding Canton Ticino and the Swiss Italian speaking parts , but plus Ljubiana city (NOTE : not all of Slovenia)?

If possible indicate the major Italian cities. The ones "extra in the irredentist claims" to put are :

1. Pola (OTL name Pula)
  2. Fiume (OTL Rjieka)
  3. Zara ( OTL Zadar)
  4. Spalato (OTL Split)
  5. Ragusa (OTL Dubrovnik )
  6. Nizza (OTL Nice)
  7. Ciamberi (OTL Chambery)
  8. Ennesì (OTL Annecy)
  9. Valletta (OTL capital of Malta)
  10. Lubiana (OTL Ljubiana)

Example below. Dalmazia and Istria ( + Ljubiana ) must be connected to each other.

View attachment 561580

Thanks in advance!
PS : Don't divide and/or color it like the example.

View attachment 561869
That is not as smooth as I would like. I was not on my personal laptop, and I was working fast. I may revisit and give it another go. But, if it works for you, awesomesauce.
That's still fine. Thanks!
An attempt at making a cleaner one in:

[edit: not me trying to insult or one-up Uru Hammer or anything, just using software that can make it cleaner, no greater skill involved]

Seljuq Eagle Dark Red.png

Seljuq Eagle light Red.png

Last edited:
Request:
This map by Deviantart user YNot1989 shows the world in 2066.

For my request, would anyone be willing to take the new lakes in Africa and patch them onto the Q-BAM? I also need the enlarged Aral Sea and the new lake in Australia.