Requesting a map for the aftermath of a successful Japanese "Kantokuen" war against the Soviet Union in the 1930's:
-Japan only directly gets northern Sakhalin, while the territories of their Manchurian and Mongolian puppet states are expanded.
-Manchukuo loses Hulunbuir province to Mongolia, but gets all territories north of a line wrapping around Hulunbuir province and continuing till the Lena River, which becomes its northwestern border. Everything east of that till Kamchatka-Chukotka becomes part of Manchukuo.
-An ATL Mengjiang here includes the northern half of Xinjiang, all of Tannu Tuva, Buryatia and Chita, and all of Inner Mongolia (including Hulunbuir).

Does anybody have a map like this showing current congressional districts?
9compnjdj7451.png

Can someone make an American Coat of Arms, But with some Traditional Korean twist to it?
EDIT:
I should describe it, It would look like the Utah's emblem but replace the Eagle with a Siberian Tiger and the "Industry" replace it with "평화는 우리 국민과 함께", The "State of Utah" replace it with "The United States", The 1847 and the 1896 with switch to 1776, the Bee Hive and the flowers surrounding it would be a Christmas tree with Lavenders surrounding it with a snow as the ground, Lastly, The American Flag on the right side would be replace with a South Korean Flag

Last edited:
I'd like to request a qbam map of the Albanian Vilayet. Though i have seen some maps that included Ottoman subdivisions and the Albanian Vilayet is simply 4 historical vilayets put together, i still haven't found a map with their borders accurate as of 1878, when that proposal was put forward.

Can I re-request a map of Canada PLUS all the British West Indies, British Guyana and the Falklands, if possible with : the provincial flags of Canada and the colonial flag of each Carribean colony and show the latter as Canadian provinces and ALL in the same image file.

Thanks in advance. :) 🖖

Hey guys, I need a quick thing: a map of Tortuga Island as an independent country. Here's the flag:

Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 10.20.31 AM.png

Ask me for details. Thanks!

Starforce

Banned
Can someone find a map like this for me or make one for me? I want to use a map like this but I don't want to claim ownership of something that isn't someone elses, but I would totally use someone else's map as long as they let me.

modestproposal-png.241415

Hello! I would like to request a map a map of the world in 1914 (with state divisions in the case of the USA and Mexico), but with the following changes.

The United States would have the same state borders it had in OTL 1914 (with the exceptions on the below map in the south east) but with Mexico, California, and Mexico occupying the south west.

California owns the area in light pink that goes from Utah to the long and skinny Texas panhandle.

Mexico has, in addition to the dark pink lands, that weird looking strip of land on the western border of Texas and the light pink area that makes up much of OTL Arizona. Mexico has also annexed Guatemala.
1592365792418.png

The nation of Baja (that puke green nation south of California) owns the island of Tutuila.

Cuba is an independent nation.

The Philippines is an independent republic.

Hawaii is still an independent nation.

I'm pretty sure that covers everything. I hope it's not too complicated.

This might be too tall of a request, but here we go.

I want a modification of the following coat of arms below (US Coat of Arms) for my ASB Fascist USA TL:

images - 2020-06-18T105838.757.jpeg

The roundel of stars in that circle above the Eagle's head is to be replaced with the following picture: (note: remove the grey background when you place it in the circle.)

images - 2020-06-18T110203.598.jpeg

The Canton and stripes in the shield must be replaced with this cross (change the color of the cross to white). The background of the shield is to be replaced with blue.

images - 2020-06-18T114033.753.jpeg

Optional (if you can):

The motto here: "El Pluribus Unum" is to be replaced with "Novus Ordo Seclorum"
(New Order of the Ages)

thanks!

I am working on an AH/Fantasy concept and hoping to get a flag for that (possibly other stuff later).

The basic concept is that in 1899, at several points around the world, portals open up, bringing fantasy beings (elves, dwarves, goblins, etc) into our world. In addition, the portals' magic also transforms part of our world to be more like the other - this transformation can include people.

In North America, this happens in the Rockies, and by the time the portals close, the Rocky Mountains are the domain of these fantasy beings (Actually, from the peaks of the Sierra Nevadas to the eastern foothills of the Rockies).

After a few years where the USA and neighbors attempt to "retake" the area, a new reality sets in where the USA is forced to establish a "neutral zone", running west from the Mississippi up to the land at the eastern foothills of the Rockies (still working out the details so this exact boundary may change).

In this neutral zone, we see a lot of refugees from the Rockies, and also eventually merchants/traders coming out of the Rockies, in addition to refugees who were transformed. Cities in the zone, especially farther west, become a melting pot of culture.

Anyway, the story I'm looking at writing would be set in Oklahoma City (where I'm from) that lies in this "neutral zone," and falls in what is known as the Republic of Sequoyah...basically where the 5 Tribes combine with part of Oklahoma Territory to establish a local government (Texas has also become its own Republic). I'd like a flag for this republic. Open to ideas and suggestions and have no real preconceived notions. Oklahoma's current flag wasn't adopted until 1925, and its first flag wasn't adopted until 1911. Some of the tribal governments had flags, but most of the current ones were adopted in the 1970s so they wouldn't work either (though some of their symbols date back to before the POD here). And of course, neither Oklahoma nor Indian territories had territorial flags form what I could find.

Long story short, need a flag for the Republic of Sequoyah that consists of 6 districts/provinces (5 predominantly native, 1 that's a mix of white settlers/refugees, fantasy beings, and some natives). Red/White/Blue colors could be used, but just as easily open to other color schemes.

Thanks!

Long story short, need a flag for the Republic of Sequoyah that consists of 6 districts/provinces (5 predominantly native, 1 that's a mix of white settlers/refugees, fantasy beings, and some natives). Red/White/Blue colors could be used, but just as easily open to other color schemes.

maybe something that incorporate the image of a stylized mound structure ? It would be both a common link and a way to show the legitimacy of their country by linking it to a civilisation dating back over a millennia.

maybe something that incorporate the image of a stylized mound structure ? It would be both a common link and a way to show the legitimacy of their country by linking it to a civilisation dating back over a millennia.

Interesting idea. My one real hesitation is that the mound-building in Oklahoma was pretty limited, and is not directly connected to the 5 Tribes in Eastern OK.

Are there any WorldA maps of Earth circa the Last Glacial Maximum (22,000 BC)? I found one vaguely Ice Age map and another one of Earth circa 50,000 BC, but I'm not sure how accurate they are to the LGM.