Something like this?
Ukraine_Test.png
Now this is SPIFFY - very distinctive but very tasteful to boot (I wonder if giving this lion a bifurcated tail, like the de Montfort sigil, would help or hurt the design?).

I'd like a flag for a "Union of the Pyrenees" from the same scenario I requested a Ruthenian flag from which would be a personal union between an independent Occitan Kingdom and the Kingdom of Aragon, with the flag of said union combining iconography of the two realms as a result.

Hello!
I'd like to know if anyone could help me create a Wiki-like map for the attached KML file.
Also, I'd love if you could also project the map into a blank MBAM template for South Asia.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Attachments

• Greater Nepal (1).zip
    9 KB · Views: 102
I'd like a flag for a "Union of the Pyrenees" from the same scenario I requested a Ruthenian flag from which would be a personal union between an independent Occitan Kingdom and the Kingdom of Aragon, with the flag of said union combining iconography of the two realms as a result.
I made one for a similar scenario long ago.

1642922195728.png

Brasão_de_Curitiba.svg.png

800px-Anton_Bal.png

800px-Mantel_kaal.svg.png

I need both branches being of grapevines which encircle a gold and black mantle and pavillion without a crown (please one without those weird Y / V symbol-like stuff) which in turn is supported by two knights of Pomerania (instead of just one). Instead of the banner / scroll of the first picture, I need the banner / scroll of the second picture.

Also , can you guys making as large as possible ?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT : Changed the monks to knights because I thought it would be too religious.

Last edited:
Can someone make this map? It's from the Crimson Banners Fly: The Rise of the American Left,
Differences:
Canada and Newfoundland under American Military Occupation (All of Canada in Light Green and Ontario in Dark Green)
A Unified China (Taiwan is part of China)
Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Caroline Island, and Marianas Islands, under American Occupation
Melanesia (All of Papua New Guiana, Solomon Island, Nauru, Fiji, New Caledonia, Vanuatu) under German Control

I just realized how ridiculous this request is

Attachments

• dctl6qy-0bdad0c8-6bcd-407d-98fa-7c3a60038e9c.png
    dctl6qy-0bdad0c8-6bcd-407d-98fa-7c3a60038e9c.png
    293 KB · Views: 145
  • Screenshot-2022-01-23_23.06.26 (2).jpg
    Screenshot-2022-01-23_23.06.26 (2).jpg
    1,011.4 KB · Views: 109
  • Mittelafrika.png
    Mittelafrika.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 121
Can someone make this map? It's from the Crimson Banners Fly: The Rise of the American Left,
Differences:
Canada and Newfoundland under American Military Occupation (All of Canada in Light Green and Ontario in Dark Green)
A Unified China (Taiwan is part of China)
Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Caroline Island, and Marianas Islands, under American Occupation
Melanesia (All of Papua New Guiana, Solomon Island, Nauru, Fiji, New Caledonia, Vanuatu) under German Control

I just realized how ridiculous this request is
Cool concept !

I've been trying to conjure up the flag for a not-quite-Canada created from territory previously known as 'The Hesperides' (Due to it's Westerly position and the fact that it lay along the so-called Hesperian Gulf between what we'd call North America and an Island continent farther out in the Atlantic); it struck me that a flag based on the Lone Pine flag of New England, with an apple tree in place of the Lone Pine, might be most appropriate.

Might I please ask if any kind creative on this thread has any apple trees that would look good on a Red Ensign? (Extra credit if that tree has three apples on it, as a nod to the three nymphs of the Hesperides; these apples would ideally be golden, but please be assured that I'm not going to complain if they're some other colour).

Thank You in advance for your consideration.:)

I've been trying to conjure up the flag for a not-quite-Canada created from territory previously known as 'The Hesperides' (Due to it's Westerly position and the fact that it lay along the so-called Hesperian Gulf between what we'd call North America and an Island continent farther out in the Atlantic); it struck me that a flag based on the Lone Pine flag of New England, with an apple tree in place of the Lone Pine, might be most appropriate.

Might I please ask if any kind creative on this thread has any apple trees that would look good on a Red Ensign? (Extra credit if that tree has three apples on it, as a nod to the three nymphs of the Hesperides; these apples would ideally be golden, but please be assured that I'm not going to complain if they're some other colour).

I was looking for heraldic representation of apple/apple tree once. I think I found some in Wikipedia.

Have a look on Wikicommons (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Apple_trees_in_heraldry) or heraldry-wiki (https://www.heraldry-wiki.com/heraldrywiki/index.php?title=Category:Apple_trees). There are a few on both sites which might work on a red ensign - though maybe with some re-colouring needed (just ask if you need that done).

Have a look on Wikicommons (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Apple_trees_in_heraldry) or heraldry-wiki (https://www.heraldry-wiki.com/heraldrywiki/index.php?title=Category:Apple_trees). There are a few on both sites which might work on a red ensign - though maybe with some re-colouring needed (just ask if you need that done).
Speaking of Wikicommons @FriendlyGhost do you know if there is like a section of that website where each element of a coat of arms (and so on) is separate ? Because I am having an hard time finding them.

Thank You most kindly for suggesting these - unfortunately neither website will work for me, as my computer seems to be a little behind the times at the moment! (In any case, may I please ask if this design has the proper 'Canada's twin sister'/'British North America' feel? I wanted a design that has a strong 'Red Ensign' aesthetic, but would also feature an element or two from the pre-Revolution 13 Colonies to suggest a distinct local character - perhaps I should also throw in a Royal coat-of-arms for that "You may the reigning superpower, but Ma still likes me Best!" flourish of Old World symbolism?).

In any case, thank you once again for all your help.:)