It has just struck me that Virginia's State Flag might be an excellent model for the State Flag of Avalon, United States of Atlantis (A city on the West coast, a site first discovered and settled by captain & crew from the good ship Rose, that has always served as Atlantis' gateway to what we would call North America - a pirate republic during the 1600s, conquered/liberated by the Royal Navy & the Dutch, but acquired by what would become Hanover, Atlantis under mysterious circumstances; I presume that it became a frequently-restless part of the Province of Hanover thereafter until handed an opportunity to split during the Atlantean Revolution - perhaps dabbling with the possibility of becoming an independent Republic along the way, in the style of Vermont - and also that it's natives more or less remain pirates at heart, despite - or perhaps due to - becoming the great entrepôt of Atlantis' West Coast *).

*"If there's no law against it, it can't be criminal!" has occurred to me as the unofficial motto of this particular city; mirror image to Hanover's "It's legal, it can't possibly be crooked!" attitude (I suspect that these two cities would - and should - remain Mirror Images and hearty rivals long, long after the death of Avalon's last Pirate King).

After all, a flag with somebody previously in authority being stamped all over has a very 'Pirate' sensibility: Bonus points if the locals had the brass nerve to put the motto "Don't tread on me!" on a flag that ... well, shows Liberty trampling all over Tyranny (There should, however, be a ring of roses - a mix of red & white roses - as a canting allusion to the role of the Rose in this city's foundation; I also think that Athena should be replaced by an embodiment of Liberty, complete with Phrygian cap!).

So I tried my first hand at coat of arms for my alternate history. This is the result, but shitty.

Can someone help ?

The jaguars are missing part of one of their paws and the paws are not on the crown of thorns or the torches and the banner , the columns with torches are extremely low definition. Not to mention everything is unaligned and not centered

Senza nome.png

Senza titolo.png

640px-Héraldique_meuble_Couronne_épines.svg.png

Showthumb (1).png

That coat-of-arms may be a little rough & ready, but it's already memorable and distinctive, which is half the battle!

Hello😊

I have a map request, I am looking for someone who would be so nice and create a map in which the
X-j1QeBCdgPr5JmC67kmYSo16OwXk-BG_QOg2R2PDRE (1).jpg

Blue and the Red colored Countries are Water instead.

Only if it is possible of course.

Deleted member 108228

Would anyone be able to translate this map from Mongolian to English?​

%D0%9C%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8B%D0%BD_%D1%85%D0%BE%D1%88%D1%83%D1%83%D0%B4%D1%8B%D0%BD_%D0%B7%D1%83%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B3.jpg

So I tried my first hand at coat of arms for my alternate history. This is the result, but shitty.

Can someone help ?

The jaguars are missing part of one of their paws and the paws are not on the crown of thorns or the torches and the banner , the columns with torches are extremely low definition. Not to mention everything is unaligned and not centered

View attachment 710614

View attachment 710617

View attachment 710619
View attachment 710615

You did a good job IMHO, if you want to try to more easily edit the jaguars and integrate them into the rest I would suggest using inkscape.

Can someone help ?

View attachment 710614

View attachment 710617

View attachment 710619
View attachment 710615
I might be able to help, but work's incredibly busy at the moment, so it'd be next week at the earliest, sorry. K.Rex will probably get something done before me.

By the way, may I please ask if any contributor has request and/or posted the map of an Earth where Eurasia/Africa lie on one side of the Pacific and Asia & Oceania rest on the other? (The mental image of 'Earth Columbus' occurred to me while posting on the 'Alien Space Bats' forum and I was wondering if the notion had occurred to some other imaginative sort).

EDIT: To be more specific, on this (presumably rather smaller) Earth there would be no Americas in-between; I'm not quite sure how the absence of the main continental landmass would affect the presence or absence of smaller landmasses.

By the way, may I please ask if any contributor has request and/or posted the map of an Earth where Eurasia/Africa lie on one side of the Pacific and Asia & Oceania rest on the other? (The mental image of 'Earth Columbus' occurred to me while posting on the 'Alien Space Bats' forum and I was wondering if the notion had occurred to some other imaginative sort).

EDIT: To be more specific, on this (presumably rather smaller) Earth there would be no Americas in-between; I'm not quite sure how the absence of the main continental landmass would affect the presence or absence of smaller landmasses.
A Small World: What if America Never Existed
This is not my work. You might find it useful.

I'd like to request a flag for an "Empire of Ruthenia" in a scenario I am in. For context, it is forged from Galicia-Volhynia "rolling all 20s" so to speak and taking advantage of the Golden Horde's collapse to become one of the two dominant states in post-Mongol Russia and form an Empire. In addition, thinking that aside from the lion emblem, the Rurikid trident is utilized in said emblem as well.

I'd like to request a flag for an "Empire of Ruthenia" in a scenario I am in. For context, it is forged from Galicia-Volhynia "rolling all 20s" so to speak and taking advantage of the Golden Horde's collapse to become one of the two dominant states in post-Mongol Russia and form an Empire. In addition, thinking that aside from the lion emblem, the Rurikid trident is utilized in said emblem as well.

Something like this?
Ukraine_Test.png