Some input needed on heraldry ideas.
Essentially I'm trying to come up with a "3 lines" pattern. One that's formed of 3 modified bars.
I have a couple already in mind but would like additional inspiration.
You don't need to post a fully completed design but your drawings or doodles would help.

Essentially I'm trying to come up with a "3 lines" pattern. One that's formed of 3 modified bars.
You don't need to post a fully completed design but your drawings or doodles would help.

Something like the last shield of South Vietnam?

wavy, zig-zag, imitating trees, greek style, etc... What is the pattern meant to represent ?

Ideally I want it to represent a crown/coronet/circlet sort of thing. Like a crancelin does.
Or at least be reminiscent of one.

maybe something like a scottish tressure but with 3 lines and all fleur-de-lys pointing the same way.
alt-tressure.png

Ideally I want it to represent a crown/coronet/circlet sort of thing. Like a crancelin does.
Or at least be reminiscent of one.

- First one: Dentelé (et pommeté) or Échancré/Engrelé (pommeté ?) or Fleuronnée or Trèflé/Fleurdelisé (or possibly with alternation).
Representing the Crown.
- Second one: Croisé (I have no idea if such a thing exists. Heraldry is something very old in my mind, let's say a potencé but with crosses).
Representing Divine Right.
- Third one: normal.
Representing indivisibility.

Everything Vouté.

from the link you posted:
trefly, indented pommetty, rayonny, rayonné and urdy seem crown-ish to me.

- First one: Dentelé (et pommeté) or Échancré/Engrelé (pommeté ?) or Fleuronnée or Trèflé/Fleurdelisé (or possibly with alternation).
Representing the Crown.
- Second one: Croisé (I have no idea if such a thing exists. Heraldry is something very old in my mind, let's say a potencé but with crosses).
Representing Divine Right.
- Third one: normal.
Representing indivisibility.

Everything Vouté.
Available doodles?
Would like to see the ideas described even if just a scribble. Would help settle in my brain.
Marc's one is helping as the fleurs crossing the bars I didn't even think to use!

Man it's an incredible work really, I have only two notes that I wish if possible to remedy :

• The symbols of Angola should be on the top left instead of the bottom left due to its historical importance
  • Those black borders/outlines look Rusty or covered in dirt, is there a way for you to make them smooth?
a1.png