If you look at the Wikipedia entry of the Years of Lead in Italy, it wasn't necessarily that. Those symbols weren't exactly national ones. They could have been used by anyone, but I accept anything you can come up with.
@Marc Pasquin

On the page you pointed to, all the "third way" group use flags that are either linked to Mussolini's National Fascist Party or else to nazi germany to which they were not only allied but italian fascists had their own division as part of the Waffen-SS near the end of the war. The point I'm making was that fascists wouldn't just randomly pick symbols, they would either create something that had local resonance or else would adapt some historical fascist flags or symbol to which they had some connection.

On the page you pointed to, all the "third way" group use flags that are either linked to Mussolini's National Fascist Party or else to nazi germany to which they were not only allied but italian fascists had their own division as part of the Waffen-SS near the end of the war. The point I'm making was that fascists wouldn't just randomly pick symbols, they would either create something that had local resonance or else would adapt some historical fascist flags or symbol to which they had some connection.

Ok, so what do you have in mind for a third position Flag? I am open to any options.

Ok, so what do you have in mind for a third position Flag? I am open to any options.

The problem with Third Position group is that they are pretty rabidly opposed to globalism and international institution so having a single flag used by all parties would be weird. Depending on the countries, they would either readopt or adapt the flag of some local interbellum fascist group, create something that evoke local nationalism or make something that look vaguely naziesque but modified just enough to have local relevance and possibly avoid loca restrictions on nazi symbologies.

If you really want something common, maybe have all the flags incorporate the number "3" in some way (roman numeral, three-pointed cross, etc...)

The problem with Third Position group is that they are pretty rabidly opposed to globalism and international institution so having a single flag used by all parties would be weird. Depending on the countries, they would either readopt or adapt the flag of some local interbellum fascist group, create something that evoke local nationalism or make something that look vaguely naziesque but modified just enough to have local relevance and possibly avoid loca restrictions on nazi symbologies.

If you really want something common, maybe have all the flags incorporate the number "3" in some way (roman numeral, three-pointed cross, etc...)

@Marc Pasquin how about something similar to the Nuclei Armati Rivoluzionari "flag", just a bit altered to look like a three, without the acronym ?
What about the other flags and the coats of arms?

Hey again friends, should be an easy request this time:
Apparently, the Latinamerican party APRA was planning on unifying all of South America against western Imperialism and all that into the "United States of Indo-America" in the 20s and 30s or so and they had a flag proposed, yet the one on Wikimedia is a garbage pixelly version despite being a .svg, anyone wanna take a crack at making a better version? (bonus points if you update it too lol)
41L9Va2IHZL._SX261_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

apra-flag.jpg

hope this is good enough!

Hey again friends, should be an easy request this time:
Apparently, the Latinamerican party APRA was planning on unifying all of South America against western Imperialism and all that into the "United States of Indo-America" in the 20s and 30s or so and they had a flag proposed, yet the one on Wikimedia is a garbage pixelly version despite being a .svg, anyone wanna take a crack at making a better version? (bonus points if you update it too lol)
hope this is good enough!
United-States-of-Indo-America.jpg

Venditg

Banned
Can I ask two flags of Portugal featuring the armilarry sphere with all the coats of arms of the colonies and instead of the colors red and green the color inside the sphere? Thank you in advance. One with the ground and another without. Thanks in advance.
180px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom_of_Portugal,_Brazil,_and_Algarves.svg.png

Last edited:

qazse

Gone Fishin'
If it's alright with everyone, I'd like to request a flag for an independent, communist Druze state.

qazse

Gone Fishin'
Can I please request the following alterations be made to the flag of Portugal?
  • Centre the red-green divide and auxillary sphere
  • Change the interior of the auxillary sphere to blue
  • Add 11 white stars in a circle around the auxillary sphere, each with a point pointing towards the centre of the flag