If you already have the maps, I can stitch them together for you. What I can't do is make changes to the maps themselves (apart from clipping and some limited resizing) as I'm not a map-maker. If you need the maps themselves changed, then sorry.
If that's not the case, then just let me have the maps. Note that if they are big already, you might not be able to upload them here (or in PM) so you would need to upload them to an image hosting site and just post the link(s) (avoid anything which would require a login to access, as I don't have accounts on most sites).

Looks like the site can handle them just fine, and the 3-image rule is looser than I thought (thanks for the clarification, @Gokbay), so I'll just upload them in this post as thumbnails.

I don't need any changes to the maps themselves, apart from some clipping of empty space from the sides so that the final image is symmetrical. And I'd rather not have them resized at all.

I do want them arranged in the same order they're in in the sloppy mock-up I posted earlier. The file names should make it clear which map is which.

Thanks for the help!

CAcounties_blankmap.pngCAcongress_blankmap.png
CAsenate_blankmap.pngCAassembly_blankmap.png

Looks like the site can handle them just fine, and the 3-image rule is looser than I thought (thanks for the clarification, @Gokbay), so I'll just upload them in this post as thumbnails.

I don't need any changes to the maps themselves, apart from some clipping of empty space from the sides so that the final image is symmetrical. And I'd rather not have them resized at all.

I do want them arranged in the same order they're in in the sloppy mock-up I posted earlier. The file names should make it clear which map is which.

Thanks for the help!

View attachment 594431View attachment 594432
View attachment 594434View attachment 594435
How's this?
(For some reason, I didn't get the option to display a thumbnail as I normally do - strange.)
This is the version with no labels. I have one with labels as well ('Counties' etc, as shown on your sketch) but it's too big to upload here. If you would prefer that, let me know and I'll upload it to a hosting site with a link here.

Attachments

• CA(USA)_map_collection-without_labels-for_NorCalifornio-FG.png
    478.9 KB · Views: 160
Can somebody help me recreate a flag from my dream?
It was in the style of a mongol war banner (1). It had a beige outline, the rest of the flag was white with the (pre-1871) Prussian Eagle in the center, and the Eagle is wearing sunglasses.
For context, this was the flag of a summer camp run by Douglass McArthur.

1. Think this, but with longer tassels.
1603810106506.png

Last edited:
How's this?
(For some reason, I didn't get the option to display a thumbnail as I normally do - strange.)
This is the version with no labels. I have one with labels as well ('Counties' etc, as shown on your sketch) but it's too big to upload here. If you would prefer that, let me know and I'll upload it to a hosting site with a link here.

That's perfect! I am curious to see the one with labels, though I might just use this one and add labels to the northeast of each map.

Thank you!

Deleted member 78540

I have an odd request. The flag of a Japanese controlled Pennsylvania, or Pennsylvania as a Japanese prefecture.

Can I ask a shield with boat coat of arms of Salazar Portugal and Francoist Spain.

Thank you very much in advance

Last edited:
I hope this is good enough. A bit non-symmetrical.

the type of symbols used by the japanese are called "Mon". These tend to be symmetrical in different ways: left-right, quartered, in third, etc.... In that sense, the Keystone emblem makes sense as it had a left-right symmetry. The one small change I would make would be to get rid of the white parts at the lower left and right.

Starforce

Banned
the type of symbols used by the japanese are called "Mon". These tend to be symmetrical in different ways: left-right, quartered, in third, etc.... In that sense, the Keystone emblem makes sense as it had a left-right symmetry. The one small change I would make would be to get rid of the white parts at the lower left and right.

That is what I was talking about, the white parts.

Can I ask a shield with boat coat of arms of Salazar Portugal and Francoist Spain.

Thank you very much in advance

If I remember the rules correctly, I can do two requests per day, so in addition to this one I want to ask for three of flags for my timeline.

First flags

png-clipart-srinagar-lashkar-e-taiba-jaish-e-mohammed-terrorism-2001-indian-parliament-attack-...png

Red and gold flags of the fourth international with the silhouette of the image above. One is Posadist and the other is not. For the Posadist version I asked no dolphins or nuclear symbols.

Other flags I need are many variants of the third position ideology, you can have as much creative liberty as you want with these, using both obvious symbols and not so obvious symbols.

Other flags I need are many variants of the third position ideology, you can have as much creative liberty as you want with these, using both obvious symbols and not so obvious symbols.

By their very nature, fascists tend to use symbols specific to their country / region as ultra-nationalism is a core tenet of their ideology. In that sense, it would be hard to make generic ones.

By their very nature, fascists tend to use symbols specific to their country / region as ultra-nationalism is a core tenet of their ideology. In that sense, it would be hard to make generic ones.

If you look at the Wikipedia entry of the Years of Lead in Italy, it wasn't necessarily that. Those symbols weren't exactly national ones. They could have been used by anyone, but I accept anything you can come up with.
@Marc Pasquin