Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do I go to access that forum, then? I want to see all the Russian scenarios. :p
fai.ru is the only Russian AH site I'm aware of.
fai.org.ru actually. I think that that is the Russian AH site that Serafim uses.
Yeah, I noticed that too. Say, did you see a map thread while scrolling around? I couldn't find any maps. D:
I wasn't looking for one, but no, I didn't.

http://fai.org.ru/forum/index.php
Enjoy.
But we have fewer maps and more holywars.

Huh. I was scrolling through the site and I was surprised by the number of threads which dealt with US politics.

They're just like us, I suppose.

We are closely watching how our plan is executed. And we like what we see.

Looking through it, it seems like the Russian term for 'ASB' literally translates as "Cubic Peach". Funny. XD
http://fai.org.ru/forum/forum/43-alternativnaya-geografiya/
It was tucked away inside another forum.
ASB and cubic peaches complement each other on russian board.

Gian

Banned
So here's a closer look into what I'm working on:
aVEgoUr.png

Huh. I was scrolling through the site and I was surprised by the number of threads which dealt with US politics.

They're just like us, I suppose.

It's like the old joke about how an American can go stand in front of the White House and insult the President of the United States, and a Russian also can go in front of the Kremlin and insult the President of the United States :p

austria_hungary_1900.png

A German map of Austria-Hungary.

If you struggle with reading the sharp letters (I personally prefer this one), then I also have one with Anti-Aliasing: http://www.valdore.net/maps/austria_hungary_1897.png

After I posted this map a while ago, and my map drawing experience has increased since I participate in working at M-BAM, I've decided to revamp my map to eliminate all drawing mistakes (Basically everything is kinda inaccurate, especially coast and International Border) and while I'm at it, make the Map's size a reasoning by adding Austria-Hungary's Counties (Cisleithania/Austria: Bezirkshauptmannschaft (Austria only), Verwaltungskreis; Transleithania: Vármegye). This is my progress so far:
subdivisions_teaser.png

I have all County maps at hand but it's kinda tedious to make these in comparison to M-BAM scale huge areas :D

If you wish to see the newest progress or to compare my current work with my old, you can go to http://www.valdore.net/maps/austria_hungary_subdivisions.png , this is the map I am working on.

I might call this the first V-BAM...

federal_kingdom_of_yugoslavia_by_vladyslav_ai-dau3gos.png

PoD: Serbian King Peter I didn't get sick and ruled until 1923. He promoted the compromise between Serbs and Croats and federalisation of Yugoslavia. Serbo-Croatian conflict did not arise. This led to the formation of a unified anti-Nazi partisan movement in WWII. The result of this was the non-arrival of the Communists to power in Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia entered in 1949 in NATO, and in 1957 - in the EEC.

PoD: Serbian King Peter I didn't get sick and ruled until 1923. He promoted the compromise between Serbs and Croats and federalisation of Yugoslavia. Serbo-Croatian conflict did not arise. This led to the formation of a unified anti-Nazi partisan movement in WWII. The result of this was the non-arrival of the Communists to power in Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia entered in 1949 in NATO, and in 1957 - in the EEC.

*sigh* If only...

Someone used M-BAM :D

Languages:Yugoslavian?
Sounds like an oppressive nation
RIP Slovene, Macedonian and Montenegrin languages, as well as Hungarian, Italian and German minorities :p

I'm intrigued by the lje (љ) in the middle of an otherwise Latin script. Was a Cyrillic-Latin compromise alphabet created instead of the coexisting Cyrillic and Latin alphabets used today?

Status
Not open for further replies.