Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcw3

Banned
Russia had reached the Pacific by 1700. I don't know whether they'd actually settled much in between, but a solid border on the Urals is sort of misleading.

This is ah.com's map of 1700. The blame for that falls on those who made the map.

Also, please quote me if you want to catch my attention.

This map is quite small, but it shows Russia's expansion. I don't know how accurate it is, but it reckons Russia had most of Siberia by 1689;

the-russian-territory-21759828.jpg

Here are the maps first is the map with the subdivisions for the Fertile Crescent and second is a map that shows the progression of Norway which shows a map Napoleon would have seen in military school when learning about the world and it's history.
[NAPOLEON]

[NORWAY]
That line in the Rub' al Khali is every bit as artificial as the OTL Kazakh border.
Russia had reached the Pacific by 1700. I don't know whether they'd actually settled much in between, but a solid border on the Urals is sort of misleading.
That's not the Urals; it's the Ob and Tobol rivers.

@p0wderfing3r I was also going to mention a few things about Iberia. Here is a very blurry map of what Portugal was supposed to look like after everything was said and done:

page1-250px-Fontainebleau1807.pdf.jpg

Now, I don't see why Napoleon would keep Portugal together, but dismantle Spain, which was at first his ally and then his client under his brother Joseph. I think it's more likely that Spain remains a single polity (although Napoleon did initially detach Catalonia and annex it to France, but you've been more conservative with France's metropolitan borders I see) under a puppet king (be it Joseph or still the Spanish Bourbons).

@p0wderfing3r I was also going to mention a few things about Iberia. Here is a very blurry map of what Portugal was supposed to look like after everything was said and done:

Now, I don't see why Napoleon would keep Portugal together, but dismantle Spain, which was at first his ally and then his client under his brother Joseph. I think it's more likely that Spain remains a single polity (although Napoleon did initially detach Catalonia and annex it to France, but you've been more conservative with France's metropolitan borders I see) under a puppet king (be it Joseph or still the Spanish Bourbons).

Shoot I knew I was forgetting something. Let me get on it and I'll have a fixed map by the morn. Thanks for correcting me.

This map is quite small, but it shows Russia's expansion. I don't know how accurate it is, but it reckons Russia had most of Siberia by 1689;

the-russian-territory-21759828.jpg
Loads of countries have vast amounts of tundra, jungles, and deserts. Doesn't mean they will have many people in them. Back then they may have claimed everything north of China, as they likely didn't have good maps of place, just using it for pelts.

Map 4: Rapid Colonisation by both Scandza and Rome over Novis Europae for Rome and Novis Scania for Scandza.
Rome has recently discovered Native tribes across from their settlement on the mainland of Nova Romae. The colony of Nova Athenis has rapidly conquered the Novus Aegeaus Isles, along with a settlement on the coast of modern day florida called Nova Spartica (Pelopennese, Romans believe both the pelopennese and Florida are peninsula's so both named together).
Scandza has also chased after the northern isles, with minor expansions on the mainland regions.

Era of Glory; The Imperial Race 3 7.png

9 Years have passed in the current timeline since the Romans landed in Novis Europae.

View attachment 299780

A preview of my next map. The Soviet Union's equivalent land in 1700 is ISOTed to the present day of 1940. The finished map will take place in 1960.
Ouch. That poor early Russia is toast. The atrocities happening there will beggar belief. Same goes for the Qing remnant in outer Manchuria, though Manchukuo would definitely be a nicer overlord. I'm also curious as to the fates of the baltics, Mongolia, Tuva (especially with a small slice of down-Altai next door) and Xinjiang without their overlord. Persia is going to be having a good time, that's for sure. Japan-might, but the war with China is still a thing.

So like this then. Hopefully this time I haven't forgotten anything.
napoleon 1847 no canada and french majority and states of the middle east.png

Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia

On the 16th of March 1939 the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia was proclaimed by Adolf Hitler from the steps of Prague Castle, following the establishment of the Slovak Republic, and German occupation of Czechoslovakia. The state existed until the surrender of the nazi regime in 1945.

"Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren"

A present for my dear Czech friend @Aven Please don't hate me
biggrin.gif

Link to larger Image
protectorate_of_bohemia_and_moravia_by_zalezsky-darwo0o.png

Note: I do not support Nazi ideology or anything having to do with the events of the events leading up to world war two, or events during world war two.

Question: Does anyone remember a map about the Axis won WW2, but the Nazis end up blowing up Northen Hemisphere. The Japanese and Italians survived by colonizing the Southern Hemisphere such as South Africa, Australia, Indonesia, the Southern Cone of South America, etc.

Anyone remember it, and how I can find it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.