Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about that actually, whilst doodling. And I was wondering about the whole 'Poland-wank is just Russia' thing and I was wondering if this would be more acceptable?

View attachment 281899

Still having a visually distinct Russia, but caught between mega Poland-Novgorod and a Khanate of some type? Huh? Huuuuh? The POD would have to be in the 1400s though, so those wanting an intact United States will be sorely disappointed.
In an alternate universe, Polandball is called Russiaball, and comics are made about Poland and the Khanate invading Russia!

In my fascination with Beelok's Planet ISO series. I like show another different version I just thought of hours ago. Instead of entire countries being teleport to planet by alphabetical order. I give you a different one. Instead of countries, its subdivisions (states, provinces, territories, oblasts (which I was too lazy to do sorry), etc.) being teleported to planets with three letters.

Well guys I bring you my first planet I made for this series of mine in honor to Beelok. Planet CNQ

Not completely finished, but I decided to show it because I couldn't wait to share this to you guys. I will show a updated map of it soon when I get the chance.

Ii1wpql.png

Oh and there something odd... A monolith on each copied Earth, in random locations. And they aren't naturally made, they look artificially made. But how could that be possible? Nobody were on these "earths" until randomly selected countries and subdivisions were teleported to their planets.

Do these strange monoliths have something to do with the teleportation?

What's with the balkanised Australia, and United States? Are these ISOTed areas "forced" by the ASBs to form separate countries, using mind-control rays, or something?

What's with the balkanised Australia, and United States? Are these ISOTed areas "forced" by the ASBs to form separate countries, using mind-control rays, or something?
Well basically I made a rule saying that subdivisions (provinces, states, etc) of any nation with a certain letter that begins with. If two entities begin with the same letter. They CANNOT merge together or form a successor to their original country, otherwise the Monoliths will destroy it out of nowhere in a blink of eye. (Which nobody knows).

Well basically I made a rule saying that subdivisions (provinces, states, etc) of any nation with a certain letter that begins with. If two entities begin with the same letter. They CANNOT merge together or form a successor to their original country, otherwise the Monoliths will destroy it out of nowhere in a blink of eye. (Which nobody knows).
So yes... They have to form separate countries.

Also the Canadian Shield is mostly useless for agriculture thanks to the glaciers removing all the soil. There are some patches that could push the farming zone north a little bit if people were sort of desparate, and some other patches that would be feasible with climate change, but a good chunk just doesn't have soil.
Intensity-dans--la--Baie--Georgienne--1987-5.jpg
From my understanding even though people subsistence garden there, it effects permafrost so badly that it actually sinks the garden.

In my fascination with Beelok's Planet ISO series. I like show another different version I just thought of hours ago. Instead of entire countries being teleport to planet by alphabetical order. I give you a different one. Instead of countries, its subdivisions (states, provinces, territories, oblasts (which I was too lazy to do sorry), etc.) being teleported to planets with three letters.

Well guys I bring you my first planet I made for this series of mine in honor to Beelok. Planet CNQ

Not completely finished, but I decided to show it because I couldn't wait to share this to you guys. I will show a updated map of it soon when I get the chance.

Ii1wpql.png

Oh and there something odd... A monolith on each copied Earth, in random locations. And they aren't naturally made, they look artificially made. But how could that be possible? Nobody were on these "earths" until randomly selected countries and subdivisions were teleported to their planets.

Do these strange monoliths have something to do with the teleportation?
As a certified New Jerseyan, I fully support this TL. It seems as if we might have the upper hand in Colonising Europe, heck, maybe even Africa. Keep it up, and Thank You For Doing This.

Ah, It's interesting that the United States (on the path of AJND: Lost Generations) became the United States of the American Nation (at least from that infobox), then the Holy American Republic. The transition from state to all-encompassing civilization is interesting. What happened to the rest of Terran societies and states?

The rise of the American civilization-state is near complete. As for other people, I haven't worked that out exactly.

Here's something I made to test out my version of a global warming basemap (originally Rvbomally's): A map for Anno 2070, with insights from Anno 2205.
Anno Domini. 2070.gif

Here's the basics:

- Nuclear terrorists fled to the arctic, set off their bombs there, nuked the major powers for good measure. They weren't enough to cause nuclear winter, and instead ended up accelerating the melting of the ice caps.
- By 2070, the world has moved on. Most of the entities depicted on the map are not actually nations, but corporations and other post-nationalist territories and their protectorates.
- The protectorates aren't much like nations either. Structured much more like corporations (but who isn't these days?), and are represented by their patron on the World Council (UN replacement)
- Some WC members can't really be shown on a map. For example, the Atlantic Trench Observatory fulfills most of the requirements of a nation state... but is located at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.
-Nordamark (North America - ohhhh yes, future-words™ are a thing) is divided between the two major movers and shakers, the Eden Initative (Death to Frackers!) and Global Trust Inc. (Okay fine, wrecking the environment almost destroyed civilization, but the oil calls to usss~~). Their border is pretty much what you'd expect.
- Russia is no more since the nukes either. The east is Cassia (Caucasia) and the west is territory of Usoyev, Inc.
- China was hit big time, and the Japanese Lei Sheng Electricity was welcomed as a savior when it marched in. It runs both countries now, and keeps its protectorates on an unusually tight leash.
-East Africa is Saayman International (a bit of an anachronism - less than 10% of their business is with nations these days), pan-africanists who pay lip service to "having a global perspective".
- Scandinavia Island is SAAT, the Scandinavian Academy of Advanced Technologies.
-Germany, the most successful remaining traditional nation, will have BECOME a corporation by 2100.
-Puerto Rico is the Barracuda League, pirates pretending to be a government to look more respectable. Nobody's buying it.

Last edited:
As a certified New Jerseyan, I fully support this TL. It seems as if we might have the upper hand in Colonising Europe, heck, maybe even Africa. Keep it up, and Thank You For Doing This.
Nova Scotia is doing nicely (and probably going to get Newfoundland and New Brunswick into some sort of union). Quebec will be able to win a numbers game if they try. Or just become kings of NE North America.

Status
Not open for further replies.